rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best content creators aside from Roosh, Cernovich and Victor Pride

The title says it all...

These three create the best content, bar none.

Every time any of them publishes a post, I'm reading it. I appreciate their style as it's more focused on improving yourself to have the best life you can rather than obsessing about the problems in the world.

Obviously Roosh's work has taken a bit of a turn lately, but the irony is that he's easily the most entertaining and philosophical one out of them all. Definitely the most heady podcast I listen to.

Victor is great for getting hyped up (get off your ass).

Cernovich offers the best actionable pieces of information (take NAC and these supplements, read these exact books, here's some things to consider investing in).

I listen to the Red Man Group periodically, it just gets a little too debby downer and eh for me at times (feminine imperative, female primary social order, divorce rape, waah).

Does anyone else even compare? Who are some of your other favorite content creators?

My favourite three are:
- Roosh V
- Bold & Determined
- Andrew Tate / TateSpeech

Other awesome youtube channels:
- VPRO (documentaries)
- Coach Red Pill
- Way Of The World
- Owen Benjamin
- E. Michael Jones
- The Alternative Hypothesis
- Black Pigeon Speaks
- PJW
- Poseidon

Donovan Sharpe

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!

+1 for Black Pigeon Speaks.

Some good documentary channels on YouTube to expand your general knowledge:
- Kurzgesagt (science and sociology)
- Kings and Generals (history)
- Invicta (history)
- Real Life Lore (history and geography)
- Atlas Pro (geography)

Avoid the PBS channels though. The spacetime videos are dry and hard to follow. Then there's the paleontology one with the fat chick...

Monsieur Z is also pretty interesting IF you enjoy history, politics and fiction all together. (alternate history)
He had a very interesting video about What if America stayed great.
Sure, alternatehistoryhub is the number one when it comes to alternate history, but I feel like he is too left-wing, whereas Monsieur Z even declared himself as right-wing.

Wall Street Playboys

Quote: (04-12-2019 01:38 PM)Kangaroo Wrote:  

Wall Street Playboys

AKA Westcoast. Damn I miss that guy, he made some great posts on here

Some that I like which haven't been mentioned yet, both on YouTube:

- Blackpilled: In-depth analyses of The Agenda in movies and other media.
- Coach Red Pill: Similar dating and life advice to Roosh or Heartiste. Nothing we don't know, but more accessible for kids who don't read blogs.

Jon Anthony (masculine development)

Quote: (04-11-2019 07:57 PM)Jungle Wrote:  

My favourite three are:
- Roosh V
- Bold & Determined

Other awesome youtube channels:
- VPRO (documentaries)
- Coach Red Pill
- Way Of The World
- Owen Benjamin
- E. Michael Jones
- The Alternative Hypothesis
- Black Pigeon Speaks
- PJW
- Poseidon

You mean VPRO Tegenlicht (Backlight)? Indeed good.

Blackdrgon (Focusing on MLTR mgmt)
Quintus Curtious (Ethics and history)
Black Label Logic (Game in economics perspective)
Vox Day

And how did you guys forget the other two R's? Rollo and Roisi (Chateau Heartiste)

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

I like Entrepreneurs in Cars.

Red Elephants/Tim Pool/James Allsup.

They are what Cernovich/Milo/Gavin were in 2016.

Growth Over Everything Else.

Lately Adam Green at Know More News.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

My favourite three are:
- Roosh V
- Bold & Determined

Andrew Tate has a lot of entertaining and engaging content, but I've been turned off lately because his whole shtick now has become some variation of "I'm a multi-millionaire kickboxing champion and a Lambo-driving G who's better than you, now go buy one of my $399 e-courses so your pitiful lives suck a little less".

He's become part of this new generation of content creators where I'm never completely sure if they're creating actual "content" or just lengthy advertisements to peddle whatever $399 e-courses they're selling (and right this second, before the price quadruples!). I'm not sure when this trend started or who started it, and I can't hate too much if their strategies actually work to make money. But it does make me more appreciative of the "old guard" types like Roosh, Victor Pride, Mike Cernovich, etc., who put out tons of free, genuine content, and the most they might ask is for you to buy one of their $7 e-books whenever you get around to it.

And speaking of that "old guard", I'm surprised nobody has yet mentioned Aaron Clarey (aka Captain Capitalism) as one of their favorite content creators. His ranting podcasts are always great to listen to, especially on long road-trips.

Quote: (04-15-2019 01:29 PM)Shrodax Wrote:  

My favourite three are:
- Roosh V
- Bold & Determined

Andrew Tate has a lot of entertaining and engaging content, but I've been turned off lately because his whole shtick now has become some variation of "I'm a multi-millionaire kickboxing champion and a Lambo-driving G who's better than you, now go buy one of my $399 e-courses so your pitiful lives suck a little less".

He's become part of this new generation of content creators where I'm never completely sure if they're creating actual "content" or just lengthy advertisements to peddle whatever $399 e-courses they're selling (and right this second, before the price quadruples!). I'm not sure when this trend started or who started it, and I can't hate too much if their strategies actually work to make money. But it does make me more appreciative of the "old guard" types like Roosh, Victor Pride, Mike Cernovich, etc., who put out tons of free, genuine content, and the most they might ask is for you to buy one of their $7 e-books whenever you get around to it.

And speaking of that "old guard", I'm surprised nobody has yet mentioned Aaron Clarey (aka Captain Capitalism) as one of their favorite content creators. His ranting podcasts are always great to listen to, especially on long road-trips.

I don't care for Aaron at all. He defo does not lift.

Quote: (04-15-2019 01:29 PM)Shrodax Wrote:  

My favourite three are:
- Roosh V
- Bold & Determined

Yeah, but dude, he's NEVER SEEN STAR WARS. No wonder he gets ALL of the sex.

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!

I wouldn't trust Tate with my money, but he's entertaining as hell.

Jesse Lee Peterson has a good show.

There are only a small number of guys who really are bold enough to just pursue the truth at all costs. One of them is the man himself, Roosh.

My favourites (no particular order):

1. Roosh
  2. Nick Fuentes (rising star. Really smart kid)
  3. Stefan Molyneux
  4. RamZPaul
  5. Owen Cyclops (he's out there)
  6. E Michael Jones
  7. Owen Benjamin
  8. Tucker Carlson (best mainstream TV voice I'd say)
E Michael Jones is basically the guy who deserves all that hype that Jordan Peterson gets instead

Quote: (04-16-2019 04:43 AM)ArloDash Wrote:  

I don't consume his content for workout advice, but for his wisdom and entertaining rants regarding economics and society.

Quote: (04-16-2019 07:37 AM)Dr Mantis Toboggan Wrote:  

Yeah, but dude, he's NEVER SEEN STAR WARS. No wonder he gets ALL of the sex.
Shit, I've seen every Star Wars movie. No wonder I'm not a multi-millionaire with a harem of webcam girls! I better give Tate all my money so he can teach me how not to be a cucked worm.

Quote: (04-16-2019 12:01 PM)samifon Wrote:  

I wouldn't trust Tate with my money, but he's entertaining as hell.
Pretty much. I did buy his "PhD course" a while back out of shear curiosity. It was fairly entertaining, but a little disappointing for the value since he mostly regurgitated ideas about getting girls that have been discussed ad nauseam in the manosphere for years. For right now, I'm just going to stick to his free content.

Quote: (04-16-2019 06:33 PM)Shrodax Wrote:  

[quote='ArloDash' pid='1966493' dateline='1555407807']
I don't consume his content for workout advice, but for his wisdom and entertaining rants regarding economics and society.

Let's be honest...do you really know anything if you can't bench press your body weight?

I don't really think so.

I'm half joking, but...

I trust absolutely nobody with a MGTOW mindset. To me that is undeniably a fundamental flaw that jades one's perception on all other matters.

Black pill/God pill, I can certainly understand.

Clarey's content comes across as skeevy and creepy as fuck, imo. Why the hell would I take financial advice from someone who espouses defeatism when it comes to something as fundamental as women?

A guy like that is why I don't think there's many great content creators out there, they come across as creeps who I would not hang out with.

Big no from me.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmQdpin...kk0wifyuLw

Economic Invincibility has a lot of good content I just started watching his videos recently. He does point out some hypocrisy in red pilled ideas.

Quote: (04-17-2019 08:48 PM)a mans life Wrote:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmQdpin...kk0wifyuLw

Economic Invincibility has a lot of good content I just started watching his videos recently. He does point out some hypocrisy in red pilled ideas.

Yeah, this guy just started showing up in my you tube feed. He seems pretty balanced with his opinions. But like a lot of youtubers there is a lot of fluff. Probably hard to not fluff it. Plus many people are slow to get shit.