rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Doc on English man murdered in the Philippines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vABOFleXLJQ

I used the search function and couldn't see this posted before but I thought it might be of interest to some guys. I am sorry that this guy was murdered but when you see some of the decisions he made I am sure you will facepalm like I did.

He was a computer nerd and clearly hopeless with women back in the u.k so I can imagine how excited he must have been to find himself in the Philippines but being a captain save a ho and beta male ultimately lead to his demise. There is so many sweet Pinays in that country but this guy married a devious uneducated working girl from Angeles City and had kids with her.

I bet one of his family members or friends told him that he shouldn’t marry a prostitute and his reply was “she’s different.”

Damn. I was thinking that cynical Clarey line during the opening, "The father could not be reached for comment." Turns out his father died when he was young.

*sigh* Chalk it up to the importance of extended families I suppose. I'm glad he's survived by some siblings.

Typical Filipino response- But siiiirrr not all Filipinas are like that. Just some.

This is the danger with hanging around these people and their women. They often act with 2 minds and 2 hearts especially with issues concerning foreigners. I've observed too many people give them passes and are easily swept away by the fake charm and transparent smiles. The result of not doing your due diligence are deaths and financial castration.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Quote: (04-11-2019 04:08 PM)Il Bersagliere Wrote:  

Typical Filipino response- But siiiirrr not all Filipinas are like that. Just some.

This is the danger with hanging around these people and their women. They often act with 2 minds and 2 hearts especially with issues concerning foreigners. I've observed too many people give them passes and are easily swept away by the fake charm and transparent smiles. The result of not doing your due diligence are deaths and financial castration.

Everybody does. Kudos to the extended family for doing what was right, and providing the evidence which led to her arrest. They went beyond the differences between them and the British family, and spoke for justice.

This guy was swimming outside of his own waters, in places he didn't understand. He married a woman who was a bad seed from the start - that's part of it - but one of her sisters never would have married him because she never would have met him.

Some takeaways:

Don't date outside of your class. You're cucking the lower class men.
Don't date outside of your income bracket. You're cucking the hardworking.
Don't date outside of your race. Unless if one of you is ready to abandon your culture, you'll be nothing more than planets passing in the night, orbiting different stars.

Tragedies like this are all too common in the era of equality. And let's not pick on him for being a Beta - many of us could have fallen into a similar trap at his age, without the wisdom we've accrued from the online world. He was a victim of a sick society.

I am married to a Filipina. No captain (I was a sergeant) and no ho to save. She is sweet and pretty with good Christian values.

But play stupid games and you win stupid prizes.

Quote: (04-12-2019 04:37 AM)66Scorpio Wrote:  

I am married to a Filipina. No captain (I was a sergeant) and no ho to save. She is sweet and pretty with good Christian values.

But play stupid games and you win stupid prizes.

Congrats brother, hope my words didn't come across as a personal attack.

My position is that marrying outside of one's race is a bad idea, not an absolute moral wrong. A lot of people engage in this recklessly, with no thought to the difficulties their children will have growing up; however, there are principled exceptions that prove the rule.

In particular, Filipinas and Whites can often marry successfully, thanks to shared language and religion, and a lack of historical racial hostility between the groups. Contrast to dating a Chinese girl and going to a Chinese bar - you're going to run into some hostility there, that you and your wife wouldn't at the Filipino bar.

That said, for every guy that does with his eyes open, there are a dozen more who think their eyes are open, when in fact they're blinded by the spectre of Asian Waifu.

She was a 6 who had been given much more in life than she reasonably deserved to have. The signs were there early that this man's marriage was wrecked. The secretive conversations, texting and her eventual cold attitude toward her husband. As men we all know those signs when we see then, don't hamster them away.

Hypergamy strikes again. Also, he was beyond retarded for wifing up a bar whore.

Can't say it was particularly hypergamy as the cause. She cheated on her husband with a guy who by comparison was much lower in value, both economically and socially. The boyfriend was an ugly, low level security guard. Made no sense for her to date that far down.

I would guess boredom, and the thrill of cheating were big factors. Too much money and nothing to do. Like the doctor's wife who cheats on her husband with her tennis coach or personal trainer.

Also, the girl was extremely low class being a former bargirl. Low class chicks (in all countries) have a strange attraction to thugs and criminal types. Like the saying goes, you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

She got what she deserved in the end. Have to give props to the dead husband's mother, she was relentless as hell. Plus the letter she sent at the end telling the girl she will never see her kids again, savage.

Quote: (04-12-2019 08:48 PM)Dirtyblueshirt Wrote:  

Can't say it was particularly hypergamy as the cause. She cheated on her husband with a guy who by comparison was much lower in value, both economically and socially. The boyfriend was an ugly, low level security guard. Made no sense for her to date that far down

I would guess boredom, and the thrill of cheating were big factors. Too much money and nothing to do. Like the doctor's wife who cheats on her husband with her tennis coach or personal trainer.

Also, the girl was extremely low class being a former bargirl. Low class chicks (in all countries) have a strange attraction to thugs and criminal types. Like the saying goes, you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

She got what she deserved in the end. Have to give props to the dead husband's mother, she was relentless as hell. Plus the letter she sent at the end telling the girl she will never see her kids again, savage.
You refuted your own argument
Quite common for women to date soft rich dudes and cheat on them with macho thugs
What is the four word rhyme proverb again?

Quote: (04-12-2019 09:10 PM)TutorGuina Wrote:  

Can't say it was particularly hypergamy as the cause. She cheated on her husband with a guy who by comparison was much lower in value, both economically and socially. The boyfriend was an ugly, low level security guard. Made no sense for her to date that far down

Quite common for women to date soft rich dudes and cheat on them with macho thugs

My statement about the guy being a security guard was to dispute the argument for hypergamy in this case. Using hypergamy as the basis for cheating, it made no sense. Just in case you are not familiar with the definition of hypergamy, let me help you:

Hypergamy - the action of marrying (or dating) a person of a superior caste or class.

The second part you mentioned was part of my opinion on why she cheated. Two different things.

This is why reading comprehension is needed in schools.

This is an old story........ probably one of the most famous ones in Asia on why westerners should be careful about who they cuff. Or one of those you can't take the bar out of the bar girl stories. I think anyone that's spent a month or more in the Phils has seen it by now. Nevertheless, it's worth watching and I'm glad I did. Just some responses to the above.

Quote: (04-11-2019 04:51 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

Kudos to the extended family for doing what was right, and providing the evidence which led to her arrest. They went beyond the differences between them and the British family, and spoke for justice.

This guy was swimming outside of his own waters, in places he didn't understand. He married a woman who was a bad seed from the start - that's part of it - but one of her sisters never would have married him because she never would have met him.

Some takeaways:

Don't date outside of your class. You're cucking the lower class men.
Don't date outside of your income bracket. You're cucking the hardworking.
Don't date outside of your race. Unless if one of you is ready to abandon your culture, you'll be nothing more than planets passing in the night, orbiting different stars.

Tragedies like this are all too common in the era of equality. And let's not pick on him for being a Beta - many of us could have fallen into a similar trap at his age, without the wisdom we've accrued from the online world. He was a victim of a sick society.

One thing to address here. The extended family did not do the right thing on the girl's side. You gotta read between the lines with that. The guy that turned on his two friends was absolutely part of the husband's murder, even if he wasn't the ring leader (aka the 1k a month thug side boyfriend). They didn't do it out of justice. They did it because the husband's mother basically bribed her way into getting justice on this case. Money got her to the people they needed, but they needed a testimony for face. The choice ended up being avoid jail/death or get taken down with his friends. The extended family guy made a choice that most of us would in that spot. It's the equivalent of getting the rat and witness protection deal in the US. He got lucky the mother's true targets were the wife and the thug boyfriend. I came out of that whole heartedly believing he got away with it because he was the first to snitch on his friends.

I don't agree about class and race dating. It's not common but certainly enough people do it successfully to completely write it off. Admittedly there are more hurdles though. What I'd edit this to is don't cuff a girl with obvious red flags, whether she's rich, middle class, poor, white, black, or yellow. And also, remember the never take a bar out of bar girl rule especially.

To conclude. The mother absolutely got justice that normally wouldn't be sought in this country. Let's be clear she only got it because she dumped all her financial resources to move this case to the top of the list for local authorities. The wife and boyfriend I don't think realized they were messing with in the locals eyes were a family with deep pockets to keep this going. Normally I'd say this is a bit petty, but in this case there was absolutely greater good at stake with getting justice here because of the two kids that the husband and wife had. God bless the husband's parents for taking those kids on. Not only are they getting a first world life in a loving home, but more importantly, those kids got taken away from a mother who showed she was an unstable psychopath.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Quote: (04-12-2019 09:37 PM)Dirtyblueshirt Wrote:  

My statement about the guy being a security guard was to dispute the argument for hypergamy in this case. Using hypergamy as the basis for cheating, it made no sense. Just in case you are not familiar with the definition of hypergamy, let me help you:

Hypergamy - the action of marrying (or dating) a person of a superior caste or class.

The second part you mentioned was part of my opinion on why she cheated. Two different things.

This is why reading comprehension is needed in schools.
Alpha Fux Beta Bux man, there is nothing controversial about this situation and the concept of Hypergamy, in truth, it fits in perfectly
She dates one guy for resources and fucks another guy she's actually attracted to, a thuggish security guard, on the boyfriend's back

In my mind it was always correlated, wealth is only a fraction of a man's SMV afterall

I question the wisdom of western men who believe they will be safe and carefree in bugging out to these SEA places in a shit hit the fan in the west scenario.

Once the money flow stops you are a useless dirty foreigner with 0 protection.

Quote:Quote:

She even had to pay the police's petrol money to interview witnesses. Altogether she paid 55000 pounds.

That's a lot of petrol and a lot of witnesses to interview.

This girl's looks almost identical to my Russian ex. Different race, same slut face. Maybe I should be grateful for having walked away with my life.

A lot of comments are lol worthy. A lot women and soys calling the guy a pedo and a badman for buying a girl.

Don’t marry a hooker, and don’t get involved in a business, unless it’s a venture that you don’t care about, and can afford a complete loss on. ie: opening a sari sari store or food stand.

You’ll avoid 90% of the things that get foreigners killed.

One of the hilarious parts of the documentary was his friend cautioning him about being involved with potentially dangerous people to which he says "they can't kill me because I'm the golden goose" to which his friend quipped "you do know how that story ends, right?"

Everyone needs to pay more attention to children's story books.

Just watched the documentary.

This is sad on many levels. While it's easy (and probably appropriate) to criticize this dude, more than anything else, he was just way way out of his element, and tried to impose his world view and morals on someone who was simply an immature and greedy child.

One part of the documentary that stuck out to me was when the wife is on trial, and they are reading out the verdict. You would think she would be in a very somber and serious mood, but instead she's still acting like a child, giggling and smiling. Until the guilty verdict of course.

It's hard to get people to wake up, and even harder after they've vested time and money into their self destructive path. Sunk cost fallacy is something we all suffer from. We should also bear in mind that he first started dating/married her in the late 90s, when there wasn't quite the same awareness of this kind of risk associated with with overseas degenerate swashbuckling.

That said, this girl had an incredibly busted face. Oh boy.

Haha, there are similar stories on that old show Forensic Files. One was about a married American guy who was stationed in the Phils back in the day. He got an LBF pinay gf on the side, and she/they decided to rub out his wife so they could start a new life together.

Then another one about a doctor who brought his pinay wife back to the US. She cucked him with their gardener, so he took her out.

Tl;dr: would not marry a SEA girl.

Quote: (04-13-2019 01:14 AM)SeaFM Wrote:  

Don’t marry a hooker, and don’t get involved in a business, unless it’s a venture that you don’t care about, and can afford a complete loss on. ie: opening a sari sari store or food stand.

You’ll avoid 90% of the things that get foreigners killed.

To which I'll add, don't wander around drunk and alone at night, don't buy or use illegal drugs, don't humiliate local people publicly, be careful who you bang (she might be married or have a jealous BF), hide your true level of wealth, and basically don't get involved with local bigshots, wannabe big shots, or street level people...life is cheap in the Philippines.

If that sounds like a lot of caution - and it is - the top things that get people killed are the wife's family, having local business associates, and just getting drunk in dodgy places at night.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (04-12-2019 09:37 PM)Dirtyblueshirt Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2019 09:10 PM)TutorGuina Wrote:  

That's how tautology in the redpill-sphere works. Any guy a girl cheats with is automatically more attractive/higher status than the guy she cheats with(otherwise, why would she cheat?). It's all hypergamy bro.

The guy looked like a creep too though. That pool party in the video with all the young girls basically simulating oral was dark.

Quote: (04-12-2019 05:45 PM)Uzisuicide Wrote:  

She was a 6
[Image: laugh5.gif]