rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting lazy

Getting lazy

Ok

My situation is like this - over 40 with FB student 20 something.
I fuck her only during weekends (after I'm done with my hobbies)- busy during week (work, gym).

It's really good - just sex (which is good..)
But I am getting lazy -
All of my pick up is online (mostly Tinder) but now I am loosing interest I do not see any point to try to talk to other girls..
30-40 years old few messages and as soon as find: this is another boring bitch without hobbies and interests- just looking for beta provider" I am loosing total interest.
In past I would arrange meet asap and I would try to bang... but now after all weekend sex.. I've got no energy.
I do not see any point for another meaningless coffee date where I have to listen to nearly same stories about some bullshit.

How do you guys cope with situations like this?

My FB is happy to explore sex - excited about me being her teacher.. and she sucks all the energy - but I know that I should pursue new females (I've got 2 other on the back burner - ready for meet)

Getting lazy

You said she is happy to explore sex?
Get her to do a threesome with you and one of those other girls.

Getting lazy

Sounds like you have all you need, so why complain? Enjoy your lazy heaven.

Until she leaves you for a hotter cock....

Getting lazy

Quote:Quote:

"My situation is like this - over 40 with FB student 20 something.
I fuck her only during weekends (after I'm done with my hobbies)- busy during week (work, gym)."

Sounds good. Maybe you want more though? I see no problem with your current situation.

But I am getting lazy -
All of my pick up is online (mostly Tinder) but now I am loosing interest I do not see any point to try to talk to other girls..
30-40 years old few messages and as soon as find: this is another boring bitch without hobbies and interests- just looking for beta provider" I am loosing total interest.
In past I would arrange meet asap and I would try to bang... but now after all weekend sex.. I've got no energy.
I do not see any point for another meaningless coffee date where I have to listen to nearly same stories about some bullshit.
Don't rely on online so much if you want a real challenge. Talk to girls rather than using tech as a crutch. Maybe the young girls seem boring because they likely are? Unless you get yourself into a niche that you find interesting. Like girls that are dancers, artists, students with actual academic aspirations, etc. Sometimes the most ambitious ones in terms of careers can be the most boring. They are like children a lot of the time, and can't ever contribute meaningfully in a deep conversation.

Maybe do the date on your terms, and make the girl get out of her comfort zone/ NPC programming. As the guy you have to take the initiative-- try an out of the box date, I wrote some ideas here for out of the box dates, thread here: thread-69024.html:

-Go to the ghetto and find something to do there
-Spraypainting shit
-Get on a roof
-Abandoned buildings
-Shooting guns actually, women actually like it believe it or not
-Smoking dope in the park
-Public drinking/ drinking on a stoop
-Playing the penis game
-role playing/ speaking in accents to other people, etc
-Shooting firearms into the air like they do in the middle east (I don't condone it, it is dangerous)
-Fireworks
-Making paper airplanes, throwing them from a high place, on fire. Again, don't recommend.
-Raves + party favors. Also, underground warehouse raves.
-Bohemian shit, hanging out with artists, artist house parties, art exhibitions, etc.
-Going on a hike, doing mushrooms, LSD or smoking pot.
-Going to a street racing meet, watching it, or participating in it. Just be prepared for the massive male thirst.
-Stealing things from the store as someone said (don't condone it)
-Yelling at people or roasting people as they walk by (it's actually quite fun).
-Nude beach, nudist community, nudist resort.
-Anarchist squat
-My friends were punk musicians, we used to take girls to the studio where they practiced. Smoked cigarettes, drank 40's, and listened to them rehearsing.
-Underground hip/hop concert--These can be really fun, alcohol flows freely, everyone is supernice. Great vibes.
-roots music/ americana music/ folk music jam sessions- Can be hard to find, but it's just really cool to hear all these musicians being spontaneous, and telling war stories.
-Biker bars/ other sketchy bars-They're fun places, you guess who's selling meth, who's done time, who's fucking who, etc.
-Going into tunnels under universities/ large building complexes.

And the OG edgy date: strip club. She's gonna get excited real quick, and she's gonna enjoy every minute of the attention she gets from the strippers in the strip club. Also a gangster way for you to improve your status with strippers.

If you're in Germany or some other liberated country, you can take her to one of those massive brothels and drink beer there.

Throw out the playbook (coffee dates, internet game, bar dates) and be creative. Especially if you are older, that can only help you. You aren't a beta provider. You are the most interesting man in the world. You are worldly, well-informed, thoughtful, and more spontaneous than any 20 year old hard drinking frat brother can be. You are there to guide her, and show her what it really means to be worldly.

Getting lazy

Quote: (04-01-2019 09:47 AM)Pytonga Wrote:  

Ok

My situation is like this - over 40 with FB student 20 something.
I fuck her only during weekends (after I'm done with my hobbies)- busy during week (work, gym).

But I am getting lazy -

How do you guys cope with situations like this?

My FB is happy to explore sex - excited about me being her teacher.. and she sucks all the energy - but I know that I should pursue new females (I've got 2 other on the back burner - ready for meet)

I'm currently in a similar position as well. Have a girl that gives me regular sex and affection and I'm finding it difficult to muster up the energy to approach new women, despite being open to banging other girls. I think the situation is just indicative of the fact that your current girl is satisfying your sexual needs. It's a completely normal situation, and I'd recommend using the extra time you have from not approaching on focusing on your other hobbies that develop you as a man. If you get tired of the current FB, you'll find that your energy to chase new women will slowly return.

Getting lazy

If you are satisfied, what else matters?

You don't have to impress anyone.

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Getting lazy

Your 40yrs old homie, you should be getting lazy. Nothing new.