rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish Girls

Polish Girls

Polish girls are hot. operative word- girls. They are like porcelain dolls but the process is too much porcelain and they become witches. And they have no ass. I've never fucked Polish girl with good ass. Good eyes- the best. Good tits- better than avg. NO ASS.

German Girls have NAZI labidos and want dick dick dick. That's probably were all the German man insecurity comes from.

Polish girls also catholic and all that hang-up.

Polish Girls

Quote: (10-12-2011 01:45 AM)soup Wrote:  

Polish girls are hot. operative word- girls. They are like porcelain dolls but the process is too much porcelain and they become witches. And they have no ass. I've never fucked Polish girl with good ass. Good eyes- the best. Good tits- better than avg. NO ASS.

German Girls have NAZI labidos and want dick dick dick. That's probably were all the German man insecurity comes from.

yeah polish girls are fucking amazing. I'm so glad I speak,read, and write it because it's a hard fucking language to learn.. that said.. you have anything to provide thats actually informative?? lol we already know polish women are awesome xD

Polish Girls

"Polish girls are hot. operative word- girls. They are like porcelain dolls but the process is too much porcelain and they become witches. And they have no ass. I've never fucked Polish girl with good ass. Good eyes- the best. Good tits- better than avg. NO ASS."

How about breaking it down how you are swooping all these Polish girls?

Bring some Sheets to the Table.

Polish Girls

I dated one a long time ago, but haven't had much luck since then. There's a big community of them around my neighborhood. Very hard to break into. My main point was that they are super hot when they are young but age terribly. That might be from hard living or from genetics.

Also, the ones that I've known who have moved to the US are nuts.

Polish Girls

Oh boy, yet another thread that makes massive generalizations about an entire country based on a handful of girls that live in the US...

[Image: boring.gif]

[Image: bash.gif]

Polish Girls

I am in Poland now and can confirm that they age badly.

Tons of cute 18-30 chicks running around and no confirmed MILF sightings so far.

Polish Girls

+1 on Entropy

[Image: 371n.jpg]

Polish Girls

Quote: (10-12-2011 01:45 AM)soup Wrote:  

This wins the obviously drunk post of the month by a mile.

Polish Girls

Quote: (10-12-2011 03:22 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Oh boy, yet another thread that makes massive generalizations about an entire country based on a handful of girls that live in the US...

[Image: boring.gif]

[Image: bash.gif]

Don't forget he said, "I dated one a long time ago, but haven't had much luck since then."

He is making massive generalizations on an entire country based on one girl he swooped back in 1992 in Zanesville, OH.

Yeah you have to draw these guys out.

Whenever someone makes a heavy claim, I have to call them on it.

99 times out of 100, they reveal where they are coming from.

Polish Girls

Utterly useless thread. I'm contemplating a -1...

Polish Girls

Ok, I'm called out. I did bring home a Polish girl with an amazing body (even with small ass) after that, But I've always been curious to know if it was just hard living that made them age so badly. Sorry if it was a generalization.

Polish Girls

So you got with one Polish girl and then start a weird thread about all Polish girls?
We don't have -1 rep anymore so I have to give you a ball punch for this thread.

Polish Girls

I live around an area that probably has the largest population of Polish people outside of Poland. I can still size up their asses and how they age without having had to fuck them. I'm not saying that the GIRLS aren't hot- it's part of the reason why I moved here. I was talking about when they get past their prime. From what I've seen, it's kind of tragic. Wasn't sure if it was because of hard living from communism or if it was genetic.

Polish Girls

Most polish girls have no asses(and im an ass man[Image: wink.gif] and their are going americanaized know fast, espacially in warsawSadBut if you know where to go you can find the best avarage looking girls in poland in warsaw in one club, as there are coming for modeling, tv and other stuff). But for easiness and good quality Poznan and Wroclaw(Wroclaw is known that guys was raising there girs short and they are less stuck up) is the place.
Problem with Warsaw is that most of the good quality, ambitous guys, entepreneurs, and others went here so there much more competition than in other cities. When i go out in Warsaw dreesed well i see almost no IOI, in poznan, wroclaw, szczecin i see it evrywhere and im polish[Image: tongue.gif]!

Polish Girls

This is like someone starting a thread on Cancun just because he lives on the Texas border.

Polish Girls

Speaking of Polish girls outside of Poland, if you're in Toronto than check out Fregata night club. I've been there a couple of time but each time it was packed with lookers. They did seem a bit cliquish though. It's a pretty small venue and used to be packed during weekends.

Polish Girls

Quote: (10-14-2011 11:06 PM)CrackerJack Wrote:  

Speaking of Polish girls outside of Poland, if you're in Toronto than check out Fregata night club. I've been there a couple of time but each time it was packed with lookers. They did seem a bit cliquish though. It's a pretty small venue and used to be packed during weekends.

Where is it? Never heard of it...is there really that many Polish girls there?

Polish Girls

Quote:Quote:

Most polish girls have no asses

Compared to who? Latin girls?

There are a lot of magical booties out here.

Polish Girls

Quote: (10-15-2011 06:31 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (10-14-2011 11:06 PM)CrackerJack Wrote:  

Where is it? Never heard of it...is there really that many Polish girls there?

It's a main Polish night club in Toronto. It used to be very busy during weekends back in the day.

It's on Dixie between Dundas and 427. Google Fregata night club.

EDIT: It's on Dundas between 427 and Dixie. It's been a while since I've been there but it's definitely worth a look.

Polish Girls

Most polish girls have no asses

Compared to who? Latin girls?

There are a lot of magical booties out here.

Ok,I wanted to say as triangle body and nice ass(this what i like),but yes they have small asses(that
Comprared to latin girls, black girls, scandinavian girls,middle east, turkish, even many russian girls. And ok but(its rare for girl to have a plump ass) Wielkopolskie, as it is one of the nieghrberhood where people was moved from east(where ukraine know is) and there was more mixed(and i like them the most) and they have nicer body shapes than for exemple in krakow or bialystok(flat asses no hips evrywhere).

Polish Girls

Of all the women out there, why criticize Polish girls? They are a rare group of girls out that are pretty on the inside and out[Image: embarrassed.gif]....