rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder Gets Height Verification

Weight verification! When?
Without makeup verification! When?
Without filter verification! When?

[Image: bNt0EUX.png]

Lol that has to be some kind of Aprils fool joke considering they dont even verify if thats even you...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Age verification? (no old women claiming they're 25)
"We do not tolerate ageism. Stop being so shallow"

I'll patiently await current weight verification...

As a 6"2 guy, I wouldn't mind this. You photogenic manlets would be left out of the running.

Weight verification is a very good idea though. Could have prevented some very awkward dates I've had.

Least it's not length verification.

delete

How would they even enforce that rule?

Waiting for dick size verification, then I'll be back on Tinder

Tinder.

We make your swiping decisions easier for you...

I don't use tinder and have gotten laid from online dating, but what annoys me is that this is just provocative garbage.

This is tinder's twitter page:

"Introducing the thing you never asked for, but definitely always wanted—Tinder Height Verification. Coming soon"

They admit it themselves, nobody asked for this, they are just trying to 'throw a spanner in the works' to create further animosity between men and women.

Reminds me of that 'manprovement' bullshit.

I think on a recent livestream, Roosh showed us *who* owns tinder...

I'm 6'3" bring on the height verification

How exactly do they verify this?

I'm 6'2" so good with this considering the average guy is 5'9" here. Wonder how they will do it though? Surely guys can just wear lifts in shoes if it's just a photo verification.

Quote: (03-29-2019 09:54 PM)Conquerer7 Wrote:  

I'm 6'2" so good with this considering the average guy is 5'9" here. Wonder how they will do it though? Surely guys can just wear lifts in shoes if it's just a photo verification.

They can never enforce it. As I said in my above post it is just a provocative thing from the owners to create further animosity between men and women.

They can't let folks just 'be'

Just more added dating globalisation. The rich get richer and the poor stay poor. I think this is actually clever A-B testing, considering the date is close to April fools day. If the reception is bad, Tinder spins it as a joke, if the reception is positive they run with it.

Ya'll realize that it's an April Fools joke right?

Obviously it wouldn't get a laugh or play if it was a weight/age/filter verification.

Men's opinions don't matter on online dating, women have the power of choosing from a bagful of dicks and whatever makes their gina tingle.

I'm not 6' but I'll still swoop your bitch and dudes ya'll need to get off Tinder, it's absolutely cratered in value compared to Bumble or Hinge.

Then again I haven't used apps in months, it's actually refreshing not having to worry about responding to dumb thots or shit tests.

Quote: (03-29-2019 09:53 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

It's easy. Put your iPhone on your head for about ten minutes. After that, put it on the floor and stand on it for another ten.

Dude, you are so getting laid!

Aloha!

Quote: (03-29-2019 11:24 PM)Kona Wrote:  

It's easy. Put your iPhone on your head for about ten minutes. After that, put it on the floor and stand on it for another ten.

Aloha!

What if you're Jewish? There has to be a (((scan))) for that.

Quote: (03-29-2019 11:55 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (03-29-2019 11:24 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

What if you're Jewish? There has to be a (((scan))) for that.

All kippahs have an RFID chip in them. This has been the case since 1927.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (03-29-2019 09:04 PM)International Playa Wrote:  

How would they even enforce that rule?

It's a tall order.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

It's got to be an April Fool's. They say "just send us a pic of yourself next to any commercial building and we'll determine your height." I don't think the tech is there to do that with any reliability. I mean, have you seen those apps which determine your age from a photo? Results are kind of in the ballpark but can be gamed so easily.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Wait for Tinder to whittle down the male breeding stock to the top 10%.

Form a Chad Union.

Patriarchy.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Manlets. When. Will. They. Learn.

Quote: (03-30-2019 07:00 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

It's got to be an April Fool's. They say "just send us a pic of yourself next to any commercial building and we'll determine your height." I don't think the tech is there to do that with any reliability. I mean, have you seen those apps which determine your age from a photo? Results are kind of in the ballpark but can be gamed so easily.

The blog post says 29th March. This is an early April Fool's if so.