rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

False Amber Alert Triggered By Vindictive Mother

Yesterday I got an amber alert (Ontario) on my phone that a girl was kidnapped by her father. The cynic in me figured this was some sort of cheap tactic by the mother, but reading the news seemed like he wasn’t supposed to have access to her.

Turns out that my cynicsm was spot on. Apparently, the whole thing was a sham and he's been released with no charges pressed against him.

"Jaffri said he and his wife went through an acrimonious separation about 10 days ago, but they remain married. He said he had told his wife in a text message that he intended to pick up their daughter a bit early from school to take her out for lunch with her grandfather, who was visiting from Windsor.

He added he had no idea what his wife may have told police, or why she was concerned for their daughter's safety."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/y...-1.5063232

Now, this poor mans reputation is ruined since this amber alert was sent to every single person in Ontario. Not to mention what happens when you search his name on Google.

The best part? The woman gets no repercussions for wasting public resources and inciting panic.

Didn’t some dirka dirka dude from Brampghanistan kill his young daughter a couple of weeks ago after an Amber Alert? Better safe than sorry I guess “would somebody just think of the children!!!!”

*Brangladesh

Ya i got that too. They're always annoying as fuck

I hate those things, my phone makes a noise that sounds like the emergency broadcast system and I grab it thinking the Chinese finally did it and it's time to break out the leather raider outfit and start shooting people to seize their precious toilet paper stockpiles. Then it turns out to be some stupid missing kid.

I've deactivated that BS from all my devices. For a while I would follow up on every case that alerted on my phone. It was never some candyman white van predator boogeyman and always some domestic Jerry Springer histrionics or some retarded oversight by a neglecting mother. Ain't nobody got time for that - let Darwinism prevail as far as I'm concerned.

Amber Alerts can be good, if used properly.

However, I was subject to the abuse of one many years ago by an angry mother when the system first came online.

All came out fine in the wash... although how much money did I have to pay to get them all to understand?

Quite a bit.

I will recount the tale (that includes pop-stars, hackers, and deadland liberal judges) if you want.

Quote: (03-20-2019 06:14 PM)Max RNR Wrote:  

Amber Alerts can be good, if used properly.

However, I was subject to the abuse of one many years ago by an angry mother when the system first came online.

All came out fine in the wash... although how much money did I have to pay to get them all to understand?

Quite a bit.

I will recount the tale (that includes pop-stars, hackers, and deadland liberal judges) if you want.

That sounds awful... I can't imagine what you went through, would love to hear the story!