rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Call her Daddy Podcast

Call her Daddy Podcast

Has anybody listened the "Call Her Daddy" Podcast ?

The last episode Drunk Sex #26 was mind blowing.

Call her Daddy Podcast

*sigh*

Call her Daddy Podcast

Not sure if serious but the only mindblowing about that were how annoying these girls' voices were.
Holy fuck, I tried listening to it for 10 minutes but it started to cause serious cause rage. It really is something about that American millennial girl voice that is just so fucking annoying. I can't point out exactly why but I think it's because it's so nasal.

Hard to say if listening to that shit should even be allowed as an interrogation method on Guantanamo.

Call her Daddy Podcast

How could you listen to this shit?

Call her Daddy Podcast

Because some people like to have sex with young beautiful American women and the best way to do that is by understanding how they operate.

Call her Daddy Podcast

Quote: (03-17-2019 09:41 PM)Puteajuifs Wrote:  

How could you listen to this shit?

That handle tho...

[Image: BKAa6B1.gif][Image: Ml6JHcZ.gif]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Call her Daddy Podcast

Quote: (03-17-2019 09:56 PM)tr1cky Wrote:  

Because some people like to have sex with young beautiful American women and the best way to do that is by understanding how they operate.

You'd be far, FAR better off listening to any of the top tier guys with game than ANY podcast by a couple self-professed sluts. With women you can almost entirely discount what they say and follow instead what they do.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Call her Daddy Podcast

1. Women cannot think logically. They only think emotionally (aka: feelz).
2. They rationalize everything as not being their fault. They can never take the blame.
3. They crave attention the same way that men crave sex. (This podcast is a good example)

Saved you some time. Everything is downstream of those three points... mostly point 1 though.

Call her Daddy Podcast

Quote: (03-18-2019 12:24 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

You'd be far, FAR better off listening to any of the top tier guys with game than ANY podcast by a couple self-professed sluts. With women you can almost entirely discount what they say and follow instead what they do.

I agree mostly with you...but I would still advise guys to listen to 1 episode especially the one I mentioned.

There was a time when girls where slut shamed to lie about their sex life and hook ups but those days are gone....just for the honesty and transparency it's worth a listen.

There were some good tips on how to message a girl on Instagram for example.

Still there was a story that made me cringe when she talks about being pissed off that a guy she hooks up sometimes who got a a text message from a hot girl... which ruins the mood.

Then she is able to play the bitch and does the switch ... making the guy feel at fault despite the fact he showed her the phone as it was only his cousin.

All this despite the fact she acknowledges that they are not exclusive and she hooks up with other guys.

I just did a quick Google search as the hot blonde Alexandra Cooper in the podcast use to date Mets pitcher Noah Syndergaard

Call her Daddy Podcast

I listened to the episode too. Good advice about women's behavior is on this forum and many other places in the manosphere. However, if you want to observe some of the behaviors, such as the hamstering and attention whoring, then this podcast is worth a listen to reinforce some of the lessons that have been taught in the manosphere.

Call her Daddy Podcast

You can learn a lot about women by reading men explain their experiences (manosphere/game) but listening to women talk about relationships/sex/hookups can be almost as valuable.

Understanding how a woman's emotions work is something best learned by listening to how women experience things. You do have to filter what they say because it doesnt follow any sort of logic.

Stripperweb.com is good. I also follow about a 100 different women on twitter. Regular women, lesbians, sex workers, and strippers. Sex workers (prostitutes) are fascinating because they are basically a female player. They use a lot of the same methods found in game teachings.

Call her Daddy Podcast

I've met many pump and dump girls recently that listen to this podcast and mimic the sounds bites:

- "Call her daddy!"
- "Degrade me!"

I've met zero quality girls recently that listen to this podcast and mimic the sounds bites.

Just consider it as a screening tool.
"I love that podcast!" = easy lay, pump and dump.

Never cross streams.

Call her Daddy Podcast

Quote: (03-17-2019 08:26 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

Holy fuck, I tried listening to it for 10 minutes but it started to cause serious cause rage. It really is something about that American millennial girl voice that is just so fucking annoying. I can't point out exactly why but I think it's because it's so nasal.

Holy shit I think I found the perfect pre workout. Listening to those voices make me want to punch something.

Call her Daddy Podcast

Quote: (03-19-2019 12:36 AM)Tresdus Wrote:  

Holy shit I think I found the perfect pre workout. Listening to those voices make me want to punch something.

No shit, I had to turn off after 20 seconds. You guys have too much time on your hands to listen to these sperm brains.

Call her Daddy Podcast

Loosen up guys, these girls are pretty hot, crazy and fun. I wont be watching it anymore, but they are just doing there thing and making a business out of it. I doubt there as stupid as they seem also.

They are probably stuck up bitches, but if you are in the zone they would be good fun to hang out with and fuck for a while.

That brunette with the tits godamm!!

Call her Daddy Podcast

Quote: (03-19-2019 05:03 AM)kazz Wrote:  

Loosen up guys, these girls are pretty hot, crazy and fun. I wont be watching it anymore, but they are just doing there thing and making a business out of it. I doubt there as stupid as they seem also.

They are probably stuck up bitches, but if you are in the zone they would be good fun to hang out with and fuck for a while.

Are you serious? I'd rather shoot myself than hang out with them. They are literally everything that is wrong with society. Quoting from the podcast "hahahaha I told my boss I was with clients but I was just sleeping out my hangover"

Call her Daddy Podcast

The thirst is real.

Call her Daddy Podcast

#daddygang

Call her Daddy Podcast

Quote: (03-19-2019 05:03 AM)kazz Wrote:  

On seeing this I thought they couldn't be too bad given they're a Barstool entity. Upon watching it, my intuition was correct. They fucking suck.

Call her Daddy Podcast

Of the guys that think the podcast sucks, do you sleep with 20-25 year old western women?

Call her Daddy Podcast

Quote: (03-20-2019 12:47 AM)tr1cky Wrote:  

Of the guys that think the podcast sucks, do you sleep with 20-25 year old western women?

Sleep with? Yes
Want to listen to them talk? Lol fuck no

Call her Daddy Podcast

No, I agree with @tr1cky to an extent.

You can do both. If anything, it is important to be a student of the game but still, keep awareness and an ear to the streets.

To get with hot young women, you have to be able to 'speak the language.' This podcast is popular with them and goes in the basket of other shitty popular stuff you should know about so you can relate to them (speak the language) and make it easier to fuck them.

This forum routinely misses the mark on this, and too many men dismiss the importance of trends and popular culture which is the blood of the female.

I am old enough now to see that women are all slaves to trends, every one of them and quickly learns which girls are strange, weird, or just old and washed up the farther and more distant away they get away from trends.

Call her Daddy Podcast

Its funny because most guys want a nice quiet innocent shy virgin who doesnt drink or do drugs.

The problem is society promotes drinking, drugs (even just weed), and experiencing atleast a few casual hookups. Women are social creatures. Meaning, all of the healthy females are going to partake in this socially acceptable/encouraged behavior.

Only the socially awkward girls arent going to go along with mainstream society.

Call her Daddy Podcast

Quote: (03-20-2019 09:09 PM)kosko Wrote:  

No, I agree with @tr1cky to an extent.

You can do both. If anything, it is important to be a student of the game but still, keep awareness and an ear to the streets.

To get with hot young women, you have to be able to 'speak the language.' This podcast is popular with them and goes in the basket of other shitty popular stuff you should know about so you can relate to them (speak the language) and make it easier to fuck them.

This forum routinely misses the mark on this, and too many men dismiss the importance of trends and popular culture which is the blood of the female.

I agree.

This particular podcast is annoying and degenerate, but we're enjoying the decline here, aren't we? It's possible to listen to them without taking what they say seriously. Speaking the language does not mean agreeing with or tolerating the language. Assuming you've drawn enough contrast between you and other rando dudes to get her to hang out with you, simply being able to make a reference to something, even if you're shitting on it or disagreeing with it, helps her feel that you're 'normal' too.

Who I am is just the habit of what I always was, and who I'll be is the result

Call her Daddy Podcast

Not only do I listen to their podcast, I enjoy it immensely. They are hot, honest and have great energy. They are playgirls and both would likely be amazing in bed.

Not sure why you guys hate them so much. These are the girls we like to fuck. These are the girls that shoot 99% of dudes down in clubs and bars. It's interesting hearing how many options they have and how fickle they are. Regarding their honesty, it's endearing that they can bow down to a more attractive girl or know their place when they are talking to a good looking baller. There is not outlet where I can hear certifiably attractive women talk so brutally about relationships and sex.