rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Share your good alcohol bender stories-- bonus if it's travel -related

Do any of you guys have good/ interesting bender stories (like more than 24 hrs drinking) to share? I relish a good bender and have a few of my own stories.

Was in Bulgaria and I found a moonshine dealer on the internet. I met up with him, he turned out to be pretty chill, bought some moonshine from him. Started drinking a big one liter bottle (50 to 55 percent strength) of it soon after, ended up chilling in the ghetto and then went to a big soccer game with lots of hooligans with a huge pyro show, I was with this big hooligan figure and he had to disguise himself to get into the game lest he not be let in, or worse, beat up. Later we were surrounded by special forces guys when we were driving home, and we accidentally cut them off. We drove to another ghetto and kept drinking. At some point, like a gang of guys got in the car with us, and one of the dudes was soaked in blood, trying to evade police or some fistfight from a rival faction. Kept drinking all night, and last thing I remember is having a large bottle of moonshine (2nd bottle maybe) chugging it, while eating a hamburger at some fast food place.

Went on a 10 day bender in Berlin while staying at a Pension. Met a lot of cool backpackers and explored the city while drinking and smoking all day every day. Would wake up every day at noon, start drinking with some Doner, and explore the city all day drunk. At night would hit up all the cool hidden bars and party until 6 every morning talking to artists, and some of the most interesting bohemians I've met. Learned more about art than I had learned visiting the museums.

Bender in England, got hammered on the plane, then opened duty free alcohol (gin) when I got on the metro to london, got shitfaced waiting for my train, and was proper fucked by the time I got on. So hammered I don't think I had a ticket, then I got off at the wrong station. Browned out on the train. Got off at the right stop. Blacked out. Went to a wedding the next morning and repeated.

18 years old my first trip abroad in Poland. Partied all over the country for 2 weeks, and discovered the joys of Polish vodka. Would drink all day on the bus to stay warm. Started to learn nightgame there, but got shut down a lot. It was worth it anyway, I made friends with an amateur rapper Jewish Pole, and he's still one of my best wingmen to this day.

I wrote a book on the biggest bender I've ever had. It was in Roppongi with Nigerians and other foreigners, so you can imagine how it went. Got offered drugs and pros to say the least. Not gonna get too far into it, but alcohol and drugs basically kept me partying for five straight days with very little sleep for breaks. I had sex in between a few times, but nothing to keep me from stopping the bender. At the time, I really wanted to see how long I could go with little regard to how much I was spending. Obviously a big mistake. Other personal factors played into it, but the biggest benders of mine usually end up more for negative reasons. Can't speak for anyone else.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Quote: (03-17-2019 09:16 PM)yankeetravels Wrote:  

I wrote a book on the biggest bender I've ever had. It was in Roppongi with Nigerians and other foreigners, so you can imagine how it went. Got offered drugs and pros to say the least. Not gonna get too far into it, but alcohol and drugs basically kept me partying for five straight days with very little sleep for breaks. I had sex in between a few times, but nothing to keep me from stopping the bender. At the time, I really wanted to see how long I could go with little regard to how much I was spending. Obviously a big mistake. Other personal factors played into it, but the biggest benders of mine usually end up more for negative reasons. Can't speak for anyone else.

Very interesting do you have a URL for more info on the book. You were in Tokyo? Drug laws are damn strict in Japan, no? That's crazy. I'd love to know more behind the logic for it.

Quote: (03-17-2019 09:28 PM)Heuristics Wrote:  

Quote: (03-17-2019 09:16 PM)yankeetravels Wrote:  

Very interesting do you have a URL for more info on the book. You were in Tokyo? Drug laws are damn strict in Japan, no? That's crazy. I'd love to know more behind the logic for it.

Yes to all three questions. Not gonna put the URL to the book here publicly because I don't think I'd be allowed to and it better protects my identity but a few forum members I'm closer to have it and have read it. I think I have a pretty interesting story. Funny thing is I have talked to people the last couple years in social gatherings since outside the forum that have shared their own interesting travel stories. I've always kept mine up my sleeve because I knew deep down mine was never appropriate for party table talk.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

I did a podcast with Kyle Trouble for DatingAbroad.net where I told the story of my first ever night out in Jakarta which was an almighty sesh and culminated in me ending up in bed with 3 chicks and then needing to go on an IV drip to not die

He's since closed down DatingAbroad.net unfortunately, but I managed to save the two part podcast onto soundcloud here (or see my signature below) - go straight to the 2nd part "4Somes, Wingwomen, and More With a Crazy Irishman..." for the story

Irish

I was on a heavy drinking trip with my mates in a big city in Poland. Going out the first two nights we had a lot of fun partying, eating and drinking but were not very successful with the ladies since I was missing a decent wingman. The other guys were not very useful on that part eventhough we had a native speaker in the group.
Being hungover and wasted on Friday morning I decided to give tinder a go and matched with a beautiful girl I asked out for breakfast. She had a crazy idea of inviting me to a wedding if we "click" in real life as well. After a short coffee date we were all inn.

Long story short. Who has ever been to a polish wedding won't find it hard to believe that I had one of the craziest nights in my life as a total stranger on that wedding with one of the most beautiful but even more crazy chicks I ever met.

I was in a relationship back then and realised my chances of going to heaven might diminish lightning quick. Standing in a freaking polish chapel with this unknown polish goddess holding my hand on a wedding of two people I never heard of before ?

I don't remember everything from that night but I do remember sitting in the back of the wedding bus on our way back from the party location with here choking on my dick. Her flashing nipples for me at the dining table of the wedding ... We spend the full night plus the next day together and will always remember ?

Medellin, Colombia went on a 7 day cocaine and booze bender. Was sleeping maybe 1 or 2hrs a day and going through gram of blow a day. Would wake up, do about 2-3 lines of the colombian yak then go eat some mondongo while drinking micheladas. Would go hit up the mansion brothel house, and after that would booze from 3-4pm til 10am next day. Every night my buddy would invite chicas from his social circle so it was fun. I reach a point were the cocaine wasn't working anymore to keep me up on the last 2 days, so some bitch gave me Tusi and that kept the bender going.

Last day, we rented a mansion way up in the hills and had a pool party from like 11 til 11 and was a huge orgy. Was shooting dust.

Took about 2 weeks to recover from that

These stories are too painful to read lmfao