rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls with boyfriends.

Girls with boyfriends.

Opinions on going after these girls?

I'd say as long as the guy isn't your friend or you won't get killed go for it. There is a reason shes bored with the relationship and the guy is obviously not good enough to keep her around so why not.

Girls with boyfriends.

Quote: (10-11-2011 01:22 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I'd say as long as the guy isn't your friend or you won't get killed go for it. There is a reason shes bored with the relationship and the guy is obviously not good enough to keep her around so why not.

Depends on the girl, and if you can be considered an upgrade from what she already has, and worthy risk to her. She can get sex anytime she wants, so what do you offer her besides that?

** Girls will never downgrade a boyfriend (even for just sex) despite how bored, terrible he is...she'll wait for an upgrade and a step-up.

personally, I don't chase women with BF's after I qualify how willing they are to fuck me (and not just use me as an emotional tampon)...which takes about 15 minutes to figure out. If she is willing to fuck, I chase, if not....NEXT!

Mixx

Girls with boyfriends.

Quote:Quote:

1. Plenty of single fish in the sea.
  2. I try to avoid treating people poorly (even people who I've never met).
  3. Doing wrong behind someone's back sux
  4. Too much of a scum bag move.
  5. I'm not desperate.
  6. I've got principles.

Girls with boyfriends.

There are a lot of benefits. I touch on it here:

Dating Girls with Boyfriends http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2007/09/dat...iends.html

It is good many times to be "the other guy".

Girls with boyfriends.

Oh yeah the reason I ask is this girl I know is in town and wants to drink, needs a place to crash. Obviously my bed.

Any tips for overcoming the presumably high anti-slut defenses?

Girls with boyfriends.

velkrum its less of a scum bag maneuver than anything her boyfriend does so me banging her is a moral step up imo

Girls with boyfriends.

I don't see any reason to respect a girl's relationship any more than she respects it herself. Once a girl decides to cheat she's going to cheat whether it's with you or someone else, so you might as well be that guy.

Girls with boyfriends.

Quote: (10-11-2011 01:35 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

velkrum its less of a scum bag maneuver than anything her boyfriend does so me banging her is a moral step up imo

explain.

Girls with boyfriends.

What kind of dialogue is best used to overcome the first line defence of "I have a man?"

I have met many lizards that use that line in T.O. They are mostly liars so I don't believe a word they say anyway but I guess sometimes it's a shyt test so what is a high end dialogue for overcoming this?

I used a line that I hated recently.

Me: Let me get that number.
Lizard: Sorry, I've got a man.
Me: Don't watch that, I just want to maintain contact with you, you seem like good peoples <<< lizard specific term.
Her: No sorry, I can't do that to him.

A bust on my end.

Any suggestions to get over that? Subtle and smooth suggestions only, don't forget I am operating in beta capital of North America so I can't bogarde through her defense like in some of the more blatant cities.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Girls with boyfriends.

just say "so?" "i dont care" or "so does my girlfriend"

Girls with boyfriends.

Update on my situation. Hit that ass like it owed me money. She wanted anal and a 3some I don't know if I should be scared or excited.

Girls with boyfriends.

Quote: (10-11-2011 02:13 PM)Moma Wrote:  

What kind of dialogue is best used to overcome the first line defence of "I have a man?"

I have met many lizards that use that line in T.O. They are mostly liars so I don't believe a word they say anyway but I guess sometimes it's a shyt test so what is a high end dialogue for overcoming this?

I used a line that I hated recently.

Me: Let me get that number.
Lizard: Sorry, I've got a man.
Me: Don't watch that, I just want to maintain contact with you, you seem like good peoples <<< lizard specific term.
Her: No sorry, I can't do that to him.

A bust on my end.

Any suggestions to get over that? Subtle and smooth suggestions only, don't forget I am operating in beta capital of North America so I can't bogarde through her defense like in some of the more blatant cities.

I was at UofT the other day in the computer lab and started light chat with this one chick. At the end I got up and said it was nice meeting you. I held her hand after the 'handshake' and told her "ok what's going to happen is i'm going to get your number and we're going to grab a cup of coffee" to which she replied: "Ohhh I'm sorry. I have a boyfriend." I looked her in the eyes (still holding her hand) and with a smirk I said said "alright. a purely platonic friendship then >=)"

boom. got the number instantly. in fact, when she was punching it into my phone she said "it's always good having friends around. I like making more friends" and she winked. obviously she didn't give a fuck about having a boyfriend or maybe that was her anti slut defence.

hope that helps.

Girls with boyfriends.

One of my greatest relationships was with a married chick that lived cross country (I'm in NY, she's in LA). Her husband was a chump who was cheating, but not taking care of business in his own home. We met online, and I was flying out there for years, smashing in the bed where he fathered his kids. She'd take weekend breaks, and we'd get a hotel somewhere and chill. Their family is from Spain, so one summer he went back to visit with the kids, while she had to stay behind to take courses to renew her teaching certificate. I spent a good week with her in HIS house. It was beautiful. If a chick is determined to get hers, and the situation isn't too sticky, go for it. In my situation I got all the good, with none of the drama. She had to say goodbye to me for a while to get her head together and work things out with the hubby, but she recently got back in touch. She's still a very good friend, and some time in the future I'll probably end seeing her again.

While I don't PURSUE people that are attached, if they're essentially pursuing YOU and you want to smash, go for it.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Girls with boyfriends.

Quote: (10-12-2011 10:04 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

One of my greatest relationships was with a married chick that lived cross country (I'm in NY, she's in LA). Her husband was a chump who was cheating, but not taking care of business in his own home. We met online, and I was flying out there for years, smashing in the bed where he fathered his kids. She'd take weekend breaks, and we'd get a hotel somewhere and chill. Their family is from Spain, so one summer he went back to visit with the kids, while she had to stay behind to take courses to renew her teaching certificate. I spent a good week with her in HIS house. It was beautiful. If a chick is determined to get hers, and the situation isn't too sticky, go for it. In my situation I got all the good, with none of the drama. She had to say goodbye to me for a while to get her head together and work things out with the hubby, but she recently got back in touch. She's still a very good friend, and some time in the future I'll probably end seeing her again.

While I don't PURSUE people that are attached, if they're essentially pursuing YOU and you want to smash, go for it.

"While I don't PURSUE people that are attached, if they're essentially pursuing YOU and you want to smash, go for it."

Best advice right there.

Girls with boyfriends.

My mom always told me growing up, if there is NO RING, may the best man win. If a woman were to cheat on me, its my fault. If a woman were cheating on her bf with me, I'm doing her man a favor.

Girls with boyfriends.

Okay I"ll bite. how do you qualify how down someone is in 15 minutes without seeming clinging, I assume you do it with eyes and by insinuating things and gauging reactions. No?

Quote: (10-11-2011 01:26 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

personally, I don't chase women with BF's after I qualify how willing they are to fuck me (and not just use me as an emotional tampon)...which takes about 15 minutes to figure out. If she is willing to fuck, I chase, if not....NEXT!

Mixx

Girls with boyfriends.

I also have a question about this.

Recently, I've had more than 1 girl do something like this as we're making plans via text or something, "I have a boyfriend. Is that ok?" They use those words exactly and i'm often unsure as to what to do.

What would be a good reply that to?
I was thinking something along the lines of, "does he allow you to talk to other men." But I am unsure.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Girls with boyfriends.

"Lame"

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Girls with boyfriends.

Quote: (05-19-2014 04:55 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Recently, I've had more than 1 girl do something like this as we're making plans via text or something, "I have a boyfriend. Is that ok?" They use those words exactly and i'm often unsure as to what to do.

I was thinking something along the lines of, "does he allow you to talk to other men." But I am unsure.

depends on the context...in your context it seems like you've already exchanged numbers and are bantering flirtatiously over text. This means she's interested regardless of whether she has a bf.

Ignore the bf bait completely over text. Switch subjects and don't even allude to it.

In person it's different. If you already know the girl and its a day2 and she still keeps bringing it up despite you ignoring it, you can pull some smooth operator shit by initiating kino and telling her how close you feel to her and how it's so rare to meet someone you feel such a connection to.

If it's upfront when you first meet the girl, I haven't had much success destroying the bf unless I go for the slowgame because she's someone you see frequently just by being out and about & you can arouse her over a period of wks or whatever.

Girls with boyfriends.

Quote: (10-11-2011 01:31 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

There are a lot of benefits. I touch on it here:

Dating Girls with Boyfriends http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2007/09/dat...iends.html

It is good many times to be "the other guy".

Your writing improved tremendously since then. That was almost painful to read

Girls with boyfriends.

Quote: (05-19-2014 05:00 PM)monster Wrote:  

Quote: (05-19-2014 04:55 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

depends on the context...in your context it seems like you've already exchanged numbers and are bantering flirtatiously over text. This means she's interested regardless of whether she has a bf.

Ignore the bf bait completely over text. Switch subjects and don't even allude to it.

In person it's different. If you already know the girl and its a day2 and she still keeps bringing it up despite you ignoring it, you can pull some smooth operator shit by initiating kino and telling her how close you feel to her and how it's so rare to meet someone you feel such a connection to.

If it's upfront when you first meet the girl, I haven't had much success destroying the bf unless I go for the slowgame because she's someone you see frequently just by being out and about & you can arouse her over a period of wks or whatever.

Good looks. The first time it was me flirting hard with this girl and her reciprocating it.

The second time was me being a little less flirtatious with this one girl with her trying to win me over. I eventually push to meet up and then she pops that at the last second.

I ended up dropping the second girl completely because I found her to be annoying and not too good looking.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Girls with boyfriends.

Young girls 18 - 25 - treat guys like garbage
Women 26 - 30 - Marries Beta guys for their money
Women 31+ - Keeps Beta guys around for the money but cheats with other men behind Beta's back.

and people wonder why women have no consequences.

They can make poor choices all throughout life and still find guys to take care of their needs. In this case, it has to do with sex.

Girls with boyfriends.

I had a few girls ditch me for other men back in my beta days,it sucked. I have a different opinion now, yeah it sucked but it was my own fault.

Unless she's married or your friend has dibs, she's on the market.

Girls with boyfriends.

Hey fellas. I'm revitalizing this thread because I had one of these situations happen last night.

I have experience in gaming and banging these types of girls, so my question is a bit more specific as far as isolating is concerned. This chick last night was definitely into me. She has a long-term bf who lives out of state. Perfect situation.

When I first met her, I gave her the "look" as I like to call it when you're overtly checking a chick out sexually while still being somewhat subtle at the same time but still communicates dominance. She picked up on it right away, and looked down while smiling. I was dressed to the nines, very flirty, and especially touchy when we were sitting right next to each other. We started playfully tapping each others hands in rhythm with the music at the bar while not looking at each other. It was like a fucking game, and the tension was ridiculous.

The problem is the group of friends I was with (I only knew one of them semi well) all know her bf. As the night winds down, someone suggests grabbing food. In my experience, this is the death blow for anything sexual panning out at the end of the evening, but she excitedly expressed interest in going.

After the smaller group finished eating, we made our way outside. Her and I happened to get out first. She tells me thanks so much for driving everyone and she really liked meeting me. She gave me a long hug. Before I knew it, everyone else came out, and she was gone in her Uber.

My question is this: there was NO opportunity that I saw to isolate and get the number. And, it kills me because she wanted to bang bad. Did I miss an opportunity somewhere? There was no way I could have made any attempt because everyone was around the whole evening, and I would never make such a social faux-pas like that especially in front of these other guys who all seemed like huge white knights. Anyone have any insight on some other angle to play this? Other times this has happened in the past, it's been at a party, so it was easy to grab the digits when people weren't hovering over.

Girls with boyfriends.

Quote: (10-11-2011 02:13 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I just say "I'm Turkish, I don't mind."

Agree and amplify. Works most of the time, if I say it right.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi