rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ilhan Omar thread

The Ilhan Omar thread

Thoughts, commentary and would you bang?

Don't debate me.

The Ilhan Omar thread

WNB

I dislike the hijab and I find her angry demeanor to be repulsive.

Brings to mind that years ago a Somali girl was stoned to death in that country. ....anyway.

I think she did some flip-flopping between husbands/partners too. Like Rashida Tlaib, who is divorced, strange how these two ladies are not necessarily exemplars of their religion, while they cling to the identity and victimization from being Muslims.

The Ilhan Omar thread

A lot of people are sympathetic to her views on Israel and Jews. I’m not. My personal beliefs on the matter are irrelevant. I want no involvement whatsoever. This is woman who built a career for herself by labeling everyone and everything “racist.” She deserves no sympathy because once the smoke clears, she’ll be right back to accusing everyone of racism, whether you supported her or not during this shit storm she stirred up.

WNB. I want nothing to do with her.

The Ilhan Omar thread

Unpopular opinion: Omar is hotter than AOC

The Ilhan Omar thread

My IQ is unable to discern her very low IQ statements, arguments and slander.
Very unintelligible person.

WNB. Would Not Bang.

The Ilhan Omar thread

Quote: (03-14-2019 12:51 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

Agree, cuter than AOC and you can see enough curves to know the body's good.

She is almost certainly without a clitoris because of FGM though. This leads to a lower quality of sex in my experience.

The Ilhan Omar thread

WD would deport

The Ilhan Omar thread

Quote: (03-14-2019 01:25 PM)Sp5 Wrote:  

She is almost certainly without a clitoris because of FGM though. This leads to a lower quality of sex in my experience.
I was actually thinking the same thing earlier. At best she’d be Unenthusiastic due to FGM, that she’ll likely subject her own daughters to should she have them.

The Ilhan Omar thread

WNB i can't stand african muslim girls.
The hijab isn't a deal breaker for me though.

The Ilhan Omar thread

Rockets were fired on Tel Aviv, so I was looking at Omar’s Twit page for a reaction. Nothing from her yet. Maybe Formaldehyde face Pelosi reeled her in.

Strangely, Omar is very supportive of LGBTQ. Very odd bedfellows - Muslims and the LGBTQ community. Her hijab is a prop. She learned her grievance studies well in college for sure.

The Ilhan Omar thread

It's important to note that her grand dad probably helped carry out a genocide in Somalia.

She's basically the equivalent of Heinrich Himmler's grand daughter winning a seat in 1986.

The Ilhan Omar thread

Who in their right mind voted her into office? I thought the Jews run Washington. Is this 8 dimensional chess by Jews?

Don't debate me.

The Ilhan Omar thread

Perfectly happy for her to cause a ruckus internally for the DNC.
Yet those outside the DNC should be ready to counter her bullshit when said ruckus is abated.

Quote: (03-15-2019 02:21 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

Who in their right mind voted her into office? I thought the Jews run Washington. Is this 8 dimensional chess by Jews?

Her Somali brethren who have taken over that particular district.
Even saw a statement that another Somali migrant is running for some level of office in Minnesota, despite the fact that he cannot speak English.
Doesn't matter when that part of Minnesota is dubbed - "Little Mogadishu".

The Ilhan Omar thread

You guys probably should say "Ilhan". Omar is literally a guy name. In some arabic/muslim countries, the name of the Father is used as first/last name.

The Ilhan Omar thread

Quote: (03-14-2019 01:25 PM)Sp5 Wrote:  

[Image: 694940094001_6011119343001_6011116088001...?ve=1&tl=1]

[Image: 12dc-omar-articleLarge-v2.jpg?quality=75...le=upscale]

WB

The Ilhan Omar thread

SHe is just like AOC in that she was put there for a reason. The people behind them are just another group out for power but this time they are using a mix of race, religion and identity.

The Ilhan Omar thread

Quote: (03-16-2019 05:35 AM)lookslikeit Wrote:  

You guys probably should say "Ilhan". Omar is literally a guy name. In some arabic/muslim countries, the name of the Father is used as first/last name.

She is a self-described intersectional feminist. She should get with the program and ditch that last name, as it represents the tyranny of patriarchal systems. [Image: banana.gif]

Apparently, she had two kids with a guy #1, and then went and got married to guy #2. She had a "faith-based" divorce with guy #2 and went back with guy #1 and had a third kid. Years later, her legal divorce was finalized and she married guy #1. I wonder how this shit would go down in her native Somalia or any other Muslim country.

This is similar to how AOC holds herself out to be this poor Latina from the Bronx who cleaned toilets as a kid, meanwhile she lives in a swag apartment in DC and takes Uber everywhere. Identity politics is sickening and these leftists will latch onto whatever victimhood status they can.

I wonder how much Ilhan Omar actually adheres to Islam.

The Ilhan Omar thread

^^^ Taking Uber is a sign of success now? [Image: huh.gif]

The Ilhan Omar thread

^AOC did grow up in an affluent mostly white Upstate suburb.

Quote: (03-15-2019 02:21 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

The unanimous and absurd overreaction over Omar's statement about AIPAC does confirm their stranglehold over DC.

Omar is like AOC, serves both as a tool to keep the brown herds into a retarded anti-white victimization mindset, and as red meat to keep the right wing stuck in the Tommy Robinson/Shapiro/CPAC goy plantation.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

The Ilhan Omar thread

@Repo: I wouldn't exactly call it success, but poor people who clean toilets for a leaving usually walk or take the bus/subway to not waste money.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

The Ilhan Omar thread

Delete

The Ilhan Omar thread

Quote: (03-16-2019 11:25 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

SHe is just like AOC in that she was put there for a reason. The people behind them are just another group out for power but this time they are using a mix of race, religion and identity.

Yes. Like AOC, she is being run by the (Social) Justice Democrats heads, and funded by Soros.

"Mr Reagan" did a nice knock down expose on his channel, very recently. Get to know these asset's "brains," and you may wretch:

Plus, there is Omar's Palee propaganda and Mohammedan taqiya stuff going on, so obviously if you know what they do and how they pose.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

The Ilhan Omar thread

What's the over/under on her IQ? The founders are rolling over in their graves.

The Ilhan Omar thread

Over 90
Under 70

It doesn’t take a brain to cry racism

The Ilhan Omar thread

Quote: (03-17-2019 09:32 AM)Thomas Jackson Wrote:  

What's the over/under on her IQ? The founders are rolling over in their graves.

Not yet.

One of the most brilliant parts of the Constitution was that the voices of any overly passionate or regional peoples would be diluted under the sheer number of representatives and further diluted by the limitations on their powers. The resilience of the Constitution is guaranteed by the fact that this one Representative's vote is just that, one vote drown out by many. The founders must have anticipated all sorts of tyrannical types popping up - instead of a game of whackamole we have systemic limitations which have withstood remarkable efforts to destroy the US.

I do not have a problem with her being there now because it is a symptom not a cause - it is better to have her face there in front of us as a reminder of how she came to be, rather than hiding in Minneapolis brewing up some sort of plans we cannot know about.

What I have a problem with is 1. She is not a citizen of the United States in any system of law as originally conceived, rather she is a citizen through a legal fiction adopted by and currently accepted as law. 2. Islam inherently contains treasonous tenants (which a particular individual may or may not adhere to in action or belief.)

She is a product of the lottery and other immigration programs brought and housing programs that "sent" these people to various places in the US by government plan. Demographic manipulation was the plan and the result.

If you were her would you have done any differently? Looking only at her and her family, the steps that led her to where she is now are logical, starting from her family applying to get out of Somalia all the way to her seeking election. But the idea that she could have been elected without block immigration to Minnesota is absurd. While she certainly has volition as an individual she is also in a sense nothing more than the tiniest piece of sand cast aside and strewn across the world in the war for the control of the incredibly important and strategic location of the Horn of Africa, and the decisions of whomever got us involved in that war.

The US House of Representatives can still absorb her (and some of her other friends like AOC) and the noise she may wish to make will only be on TV, and not truly heard in those Great Halls.

The Greatest Invention of all of the history of Mankind is the US Constitution.

When a family is a guest of a great and beautiful home and brings their children, the children are told to behave and to act as respectful guests. Even though she is a Member of Congress, I hope she still feels like the child of a guest and behaves accordingly.