rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why is my female friend behaving like this?

Can't really tell if it's a joke or anything.

Basically I've renamed all female contacts on my phone to slut#1, #2 and etc on snapchat. My female friend sees this, and she asks what number she is, I said #5. She gets all worked up when she says who #2 is. Btw there was no initial ranking setup, so I just went along and said there was a ranking. She asked how can she be #2. I told her to braid her hair and write me a 200 word essay on why she's best suited. And now here we are. She's agreed to do this...

Why are women so jealous of each other? Does this girl want me to bang her or something??

Quote: (03-11-2019 04:23 PM)N00B Wrote:  

Does this girl want me to bang her or something??

Yes. Don't hesitate.

Quote: (03-11-2019 04:31 PM)Sooth Wrote:  

Quote: (03-11-2019 04:23 PM)N00B Wrote:  

Does this girl want me to bang her or something??

Yes. Don't hesitate.

Excellent straight to the point answer! I trust you're being brutally honest!

Why's she not asking how to be "Slut #1"? ...Thats a low energy ho

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (03-11-2019 04:56 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Why's she not asking how to be "Slut #1"? ...Thats a low energy ho

I told her slut#1 is confidential, and if I tell her I'd have to demote her LOL.

Slut#1 was this random girl - remember there was no ranking system at first, she just thought there was so I played along

For the same reasons some guys troll forums OP. People are weird sometimes

Sounds like a perfect side chick. Bang and never take her out.

Are you in high school? Unless you know literally five girls, this would be a huge pain in the ass to remember who is who.

Yes I am in high-school. It's not hard because I can tell whose who via their bitmoji and snapchat username. Plus only a few are actually knowingly playing this game. Remember I never intended this to actually happen.

So you have enough game to get her to agree to writing a 200 word "essay" on why she's "suited" to be your #2 slut.

But you can't recognize if she "wants you to bang her or something".

2/10 Trolling, would not read again

This is no way to treat your mother.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (03-12-2019 01:08 AM)N00B Wrote:  

Yes I am in high-school. It's not hard because I can tell whose who via their bitmoji and snapchat username. Plus only a few are actually knowingly playing this game. Remember I never intended this to actually happen.

I assumed you were since this seems like something only a highschooler would do and since you mentioned snapchat and having female friends.

I'm not hating on you, I remember being in HS and that stage of my life very clearly. Since you're on this forum at your age you could possibly be lightyears ahead of 99% of other guys if you soak up the knowledge here and apply it.

Quote: (03-12-2019 01:32 AM)Winston Wolfe Wrote:  

So you have enough game to get her to agree to writing a 200 word "essay" on why she's "suited" to be your #2 slut.

But you can't recognize if she "wants you to bang her or something".

2/10 Trolling, would not read again

As much as you like to think it's trolling it's not. I thought she was planning to write this essay as a joke, like friends do. But now she is getting super annoying telling me that I am hurting her confidence because I'm not making her #1.

Tell her when you see the essay, you'll consider it.

Post essay (or general contents of essay) here when you do.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

I love the essay thing. Maybe next time I will use this. But I will say a 20 words max essay , adapting to women's IQ.