rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever wished you were Beta?

I have seen tons of Beta guys over the years with very hot women in my social and business life. Those guys did not know what game is, they just went with the flow and met very hot women.

Maybe our 'Alphaness' does more harm than good?

Most Alpha men die alone...

Your thoughts?

Hell no I never wished I was beta. I’ve been a beta, I’ve been cucked before. I would much rather die alone than live that life again. I grew up seeing beta guys with hot girls only to later find out that girl was cheating the whole time. That’s the things beta guys hang around girls so of course they’re going to have better access to them.

Granted sometimes I wish I could take away my red pulled knowledge and not go through this constant rage everyday, this constant lack of hope for women. Beta guys do seem happier but less fulfilled. The whole left side seems happy but they also seem mindless, like NPC’s.

Also heads up, think about what defines an alpha male then reread your question.

I think the question to ask would be if we wished we were blue-pilled. There are lots of blue-pilled alphas and red-pilled betas and a mix of people inbetween.

But to answer your question, no. At first it may seem a bit more bleak, but over time it's been very liberating and helps me see understand female behavior with more clarity instead of clinging to romantic idealism and the idea of "feminine mystique".

From the same guy who promotes jacking it twice before a date? I smell a troll.

Quote: (03-07-2019 12:51 PM)sarcofago Wrote:  

I have seen tons of Beta guys over the years with very hot women in my social and business life. Those guys did not know what game is, they just went with the flow and met very hot women.
Maybe our 'Alphaness' does more harm than good?
Your thoughts?

Alpha men die alone? Where does this bullshit come from? Being an alpha guy doesn't mean you can't form lasting relationships.

Listen, the hotness of your wife/gf does not determine your value as a man. If you think being a docile subservient Beta with a hot woman, is better than being an Alpha with a mediocre looking woman... then you are a fool. Not only that, but it reveals a very Beta mindset.

So, my answer to your question is that you must actually develop some Alpha characteristics and experience it, before you start whining that blue pill betas have it better.

What's your favorite internal organ?
as long as we're asking idiotic questions...

Quote:Quote:

Sometimes I wish I was a loser because i'm sick and tired of winning.

Said no one ever.

Quote: (03-07-2019 12:51 PM)sarcofago Wrote:  

[Image: giphy.gif]

Most alpha men have hot wives and big families who greatly mourn their deaths when they leave this world.

Yes, we are all proud of our 'Alphaness.'

Sorry that some guys got offended by this thread, that was not my intention.

I was just sitting in my balcony and saw my neighbor, a bald, skinny and ugly doctor with his super hot 9 taller wife and their kids.
I just felt there is some room for self criticism on this forum.
I'm one of you, guys. No reason to get angry.

Apologies and Peace.

Yeah you must be a troll. "im one of you guys" come on man have a little pride.

The guy is a doctor, that by it's self is a great thing for the guy.

Quote: (03-07-2019 03:20 PM)sarcofago Wrote:  

Yes, we are all proud of our 'Alphaness.'

Sorry that some guys got offended by this thread, that was not my intention.

I was just sitting in my balcony and saw my neighbor, a bald, skinny and ugly doctor with his super hot 9 taller wife and their kids.
I just felt there is some room for self criticism on this forum.
I'm one of you, guys. No reason to get angry.

Apologies and Peace.

What the hell do you know about those two?

Maybe that, "super hot 9 taller wife" was a nurse and she married the most alpha as phuck surgeon in the hospital? Do you know them or their life story? Have you met him at work?

Maybe when he's at home he lets down his , "alpha as phuck" persona to just let relax. No one is ever 100% on, especially your image of a "Chad" alpha in your mind unless their doing meth 24/7.

Here's a lesson for you newbie: "alpha" is situational. Do you think a 6'9 jacked bodybuilder is going to be alpha in a hospital barking orders to doctors about shit he doesn't understand?

NO! He's going to look like a big idiot and the nurses will not find him attractive.

The only room for criticism here is for people with asinine observations based on extremely narrow views on human social dynamics.

Get off your red pill ivory balcony, meet people, and stop limiting yourself to such narrow dynamics on human social interactions.

Get back to the Whitehouse, Donald. Stop bragging.

G

I sometimes wish I was Beta.

Is that Beta?

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

I'd imagine most men on here are neither alpha or beta and end up being somewhere in the middle.

Quote: (03-07-2019 01:05 PM)Donfitz007 Wrote:  

Granted sometimes I wish I could take away my red pulled knowledge and not go through this constant rage everyday, this constant lack of hope for women. Beta guys do seem happier but less fulfilled.

THIS.

I don't believe in the whole "alpha" and "beta" classification.

I think we all have alpha and beta traits. Going to either extreme will be bad for you, for example it is known that betas fail to get women while alphas fail to maintain relationships. A combination of alpha and beta traits is needed for a good and healthy relationship.

For me, I was extremely beta "nice guy" in high school. I never got rejected by women but I was extremely insecure and shy.

Now I'm way more confident and I find that by adopting an overconfident mindset it evens out with my "beta" traits and I end up coming across as a "Confident Nice Guy".

For some bad bitches out there I might still be a beta to them, but I am happy with who I am and the women I interact with.

A lot of people picture players as those loud guys from jersey shore, but there are a lot of ways to be "alpha" and confident without being loud and obnoxious.

The only alphas that "die alone" as you said are those with unhealthy views on relationships and women. They usually have emotional problems along with alcohol and other addictions. Picture a natural alpha, say a "rockstar" that can't hold down a relationship for the life of him other than with gold diggers/clout chasers who eventually leave him.

The whole red pill movement sometimes attract people who would be better off seeing a therapist.

Quote: (03-07-2019 06:20 PM)Tinder Scientist Wrote:  

I don't believe in the whole "alpha" and "beta" classification.

I think we all have alpha and beta traits. Going to either extreme will be bad for you, for example it is known that betas fail to get women while alphas fail to maintain relationships. A combination of alpha and beta traits is needed for a good and healthy relationship.

For me, I was extremely beta "nice guy" in high school. I never got rejected by women but I was extremely insecure and shy.

Now I'm way more confident and I find that by adopting an overconfident mindset it evens out with my "beta" traits and I end up coming across as a "Confident Nice Guy".

For some bad bitches out there I might still be a beta to them, but I am happy with who I am and the women I interact with.

A lot of people picture players as those loud guys from jersey shore, but there are a lot of ways to be "alpha" and confident without being loud and obnoxious.

The only alphas that "die alone" as you said are those with unhealthy views on relationships and women. They usually have emotional problems along with alcohol and other addictions. Picture a natural alpha, say a "rockstar" that can't hold down a relationship for the life of him other than with gold diggers/clout chasers who eventually leave him.

The whole red pill movement sometimes attract people who would be better off seeing a therapist.

True that most men have traits of alpha, beta, and omega, all kind of intertwined.
But the categories are still worth using, for clarification.

I would never want to be an alpha, seems like SO much pressure and responsibility.

The "Alpha vs Beta" conversation appears to have reared its head back here.

I'll say this again..

Thinking too much about Alpha vs. beta IS beta.

I sometimes do envy betas. Wouldn’t wanna be one these days, but looking back at my own days as an AFC, it sure was a privilege how low I could set the bar in order to feel successful.

But yeah, wouldn’t wanna be one.