rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ghostwriter needed (Tinder/Bumble)

Hi forum members

I'm searching for 3-4 Tinder/Bumble Ghostwriters who can help me out when I'm busy during my vacations.

This is not a full time job but rather a 1-2h per day job for about 6 weeks per year.

In other words, I am searching for people who can help me out during my vacations, especially when I'm busy.

Why 3-4 people and not just 1 person?
Because I don't know in advance when exactly I need a Ghostwriter. So the more Ghostwriters, the higher the chance that one of them has time when I need one.

How to communicate with multiple Ghostwriters?
My idea is to create a chat group with those 3-4 Ghostwriters. So whenever I need a Ghostwriter, I let the chat group know. The first who responds gets the job. As soon as I don't need the Ghostwriter anymore (usually between 30min - 3h), I let him know. Whenever a Ghostwriter has to end the session early, he has to inform the group so that another Ghostwriter could take over, ideally.

What exactly is the Ghostwriter's job?
Still working on a guide. But in general: my most important request is that the ghostwriter replies to those message that need immediate answers (e.g. to messages like "can we postpone our date?" or "do you have time this evening?" or "sorry I have to cancel our date" etc). For exactly those scenarios, I need a ghostwriter who can autonomously handle the situation, e.g. check my calendar, check other messages, reply with a message that makes sense, update my calendar and me..). I do not search for people who swipe for me or who send first messages. But maybe reactivating some old chats as a 2nd priority, yes, that would be included too.

What language skills are expected?
Basic English skills like I have are enough.

Salary?
20$ per hour.

Skills needed?
Reliability, basic English skills, understanding and following the instructions.

What is your benefit?
It's an interesting experience. You can work with a different tinder/bumble profile and gain new insights. You can see how I text with girls.

If you're interested, please send me a pm. If I'm interested in you, I will send you my guide with the instructions. Will then organize a skype chat (only text) with you to find out whether you understood the instructions. If yes, well done [Image: smile.gif].

Best,
wonderman

One last call. I found one person but I want to find an additional person.

Thanks.

that's not a ghostwriter, it just sounds like you want a secretary.

Quote: (03-18-2019 02:16 AM)randomA Wrote:  

that's not a ghostwriter, it just sounds like you want a secretary.

Yes you're maybe right [Image: wink.gif]. But IF I see potential in somebody, who knows, maybe he will become my daily, "real" ghostwriter one day [Image: wink.gif].

Cheers

Hey man I’m a pretty good writer. Hit me back if you are still looking for someone. Thanks