rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meet up with a girl if she's with another friend?

Not sure if this goes in the newb section, but figured it's better for simple questions like this.

So this chick is at a bar with her friend and she she invites me to come through.

Do you guys think it's worth the effort to go game her with her friend there - or is it better to just decline and get her for a proper date?

I would say yes but I'll bring a friend with me. Last time I said yes to a girl who was with a friend and I was alone I banged her the same night. I said yes because I was on holidays abroad, I wouldn't have done it at home.

No for many reasons:

Friend may be jealous, try to make you look bad or talk bad about you while you are gone taking a leak or after you go home.
Im not there to entertain her friend. My conversation has to be getting a green light for sex.
She wouldnt in most cases get rid of her friend just to have sex with a guy

Absolutely not that's a disrespect from the beginning no matter the culture.

Next her for even making that an option.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Hell yeah man!!....if she invited you it means she wants you there! That's a good sign, especially since theres other guys there that she could meet.

"This adventure stars only you and me"

I think guys are mixing a few things up here and we need a bit more background.

Is this a girl you met, got her number, and she invited you out a later time to hangout?

If so, then yeah go have fun and meet up with her and her friend, hell even bring a wingman along.

She thought of you, she wants to see you, I don't see the problem here.

Is this a girl you met, got her number, invited her to meet up with you on a date?

If so, then no, that's a hard pass, you don't go on a dateswhere a girl invites her friend also.

That's inconsiderate, rude, and disrespectful.

kaotic did a correct résumé of the situation

But however u met that girl, the point is you will have to prove yourself to two of them now.

I am obviously guessing u still didnt bang (in that case most of the power comes back in your camp), so that means you still have to properly game her and close the deal, but if she is with friends then those friends also need to like you to a certain level.

She is not gonna bang you if her friend(s) think u are lame, even if at the beginning she was attracted.

The best course of action here is simple and applicable to ALL scenarios:
show up to the bar, meet the girl and her friends, leave a good impression, and leave after 5-10 minutes.

From many personal experiences, this has always worked well in my favor. It shows you are not a pussy and can meet/join a bigger circle of strangers, but at the same time since you are not 1 on 1 with that girl, you know that intimacy is not happening directly, so you leave and raise your value at the same time.

Totally forgot about this thread - but to fill in some details

- I had not banged or even met the girl prior to her inviting me to a bar

- It wasn't a planned date, I texted her on a Friday night and she asked me to come out. (this is why I was unsure what to do, because it was a casual invite not a date)

As for what actually happened - I tried finding a wing, didn't find one, and told her I wasn't interested in coming.

We set up a formal date at a later date, and she asks if she can invite a friend (socially she seems dumb), I tell her I'm not interested in seeing her. I find it disrespectful to invite someone else onto a date.

Never met her, but she does still text me randomly (got one today which reminded me of this thread), so if I ever get past my current queue of girls I might go for a direct rump.

Thanks for the responses.

Quote: (03-02-2019 09:53 AM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

Not sure if this goes in the newb section, but figured it's better for simple questions like this.

So this chick is at a bar with her friend and she she invites me to come through.

Do you guys think it's worth the effort to go game her with her friend there - or is it better to just decline and get her for a proper date?

Yes, go for it. Try for a 3way, worked for me once.

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates

Quote: (03-28-2019 05:45 PM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

Totally forgot about this thread - but to fill in some details

- I had not banged or even met the girl prior to her inviting me to a bar

- It wasn't a planned date, I texted her on a Friday night and she asked me to come out. (this is why I was unsure what to do, because it was a casual invite not a date)

As for what actually happened - I tried finding a wing, didn't find one, and told her I wasn't interested in coming.

We set up a formal date at a later date, and she asks if she can invite a friend (socially she seems dumb), I tell her I'm not interested in seeing her. I find it disrespectful to invite someone else onto a date.

Never met her, but she does still text me randomly (got one today which reminded me of this thread), so if I ever get past my current queue of girls I might go for a direct rump.

Thanks for the responses.

Honestly, you had nothing to lose since you didn't get the bang anyway and I'm guessing you didn't bang anyone else that night either.

Unless you were ultra-shy around groups of people, you would have accomplished quite a bit by going that first time:

1) You rocking up solo and hanging with two chicks would have resulted in:
1a) Visible balls = +1 confidence
1b) Other chicks would have seen you solo with two chicks = +10 social proof

2)You could have subtly gamed her friend resulting in:
2a) Your non-girl getting jealous and putting in extra effort = +1 bang
2b) Your non-girl's friend becoming another possible candidate = +1 future bang

Long story short, you fucked up because why? Was it your lack of confidence to go out or your worthless self importance? "blah blah it's disrespectful to bring friend" fuck outa here pussy. You failed the shit test and got nothing.

Good news, you can try again [Image: smile.gif]