rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stay Safe Out There: Pinball Machine Eats Instagram Whore's Money, Rampage Ensues

Stay Safe Out There: Pinball Machine Eats Instagram Whore's Money, Rampage Ensues

Rural Rust Belt bowling night spirals out of control: https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/news/20...s-say.html

Quote:Quote:

Kilee Nicole Cunningham, of the 100 block of Indian Spring Drive in Hamilton Township, was reimbursed for the money lost in the machine but punched the glass on the game, police said. She was told to leave Blue Valley Lanes in the 400 block of East Morrestown Road, but instead requested more alcohol, police said. When she was refused, she threw a cup of water in the face of an employee before heading out, police said.

An officer caught up to Cunningham and a man walking north of East Moorestown Road near Route 33, police said. When asking for identification, the officer noticed both smelled of alcohol, police said. Cunningham refused the request and after yelling obscenities, slurring her words and losing her balance, the officer determined she was “manifestly under the influence of alcohol to the point (police) felt she was a danger to herself or others,” police said.

Cunningham pulled away as the officer attempted to put her into handcuffs, but as two other officers arrived to assist, Cunningham was restrained in the cuffs, police said. She was identified by her medical marijuana card but “continued to be irate and argumentative," so officers attempted to put her in a police vehicle, court papers say.

Once inside, Cunningham unbuckled her seat belt, refused to stay seated and continued to resist officers, police said. They attempted to place a restraint on her legs, but Cunningham kicked an officer in the chest and then head-butted him as he tried to return her to the vehicle, police said.

While continuing to curse and spit, Cunningham kicked another officer as he tried to get her into a holding cell at Slate Belt Regional headquarters in the township, police said.

Emergency medical personnel were requested due to her being “severely intoxicated” and they decided to take Cunningham to a hospital, police said. As responders attempted to get her into the ambulance, she continued to spit and struggle, so a spit hood was put in place, police said. Once in the ambulance, Cunningham bit an EMT on the forearm, leaving marks, police said.

A second ambulance was requested but Cunningham continued to fight with officers and emergency medical personnel and “had to be chemically sedated in order to be transported safely,” police said.

Cunningham was arraigned Monday morning before District Judge Antonia Grifo on three counts of aggravated assault, three counts of simple assault, one count of resisting arrest and three related offenses, court records say. She was housed in Northampton County Prison in lieu of $30,000 bail, records show.

https://www.instagram.com/kileecunningham/?hl=en

[Image: 35275899_1026296344213702_30456101304868...tagram.com]

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

The Lehigh Valley is one of the biggest shitholes in America.

WB tho.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (02-26-2019 07:21 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

WB tho.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Now we need info. on the father, or lack thereof...

Quote: (02-26-2019 07:30 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Now we need info. on the father, or lack thereof...

[Image: yGnok8G.png]

I wonder if they gave up on her yet.

Carmella Soprano's looking solid for her age, though.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

a few thoughts that come to mind immediately
  • lol a pinball machine
  • how am I not surprised this happened in the Midcest?
  • more evidence that skinny girls and ability to handle more than a few drinks are mutually exclusive
  • looks about as thot-y as a girl could be
  • weird name-spelling variation = instant slut-tell
  • despite all the giant red flags and her likely serving the role of town bicycle, would bang and leave town before anyone could find out what my name is
  • lol a fucking pinball machine

Quote: (02-26-2019 08:11 PM)moneyshot Wrote:  

lol a pinball machine
how am I not surprised this happened in the Midcest?

I really enjoyed that some people are trolling her Facebook with pinball machine gifs. Something for her to look forward to when she gets her phone back.

Honestly, people in Philly/NYC call that area Pennsyltucky for a reason. Turns out she'd been on parole since 2013 for her part in an opioid ring out of the Bronx.

https://www.poconorecord.com/photogaller...09997/PH/1
https://www.poconorecord.com/article/201.../403250334

I'll save you a couple of clicks: other than her mugshot and the Latina chick from the Bronx, it's straight into Faces of Meth.

[Image: PH-328009997.jpg]
[Image: PH-328009997.jpg]

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

looks about as thot-y as a girl could be

Wow, you really need to click through to her Instagram to appreciate just how true this is:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrREVZvAoD-/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpId2rdFD6I/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmZd3QclCs2/

When I see photos like those on dating apps, it's as quick of a left swipe as when the girl is 200 lbs overweight.

Quote: (02-26-2019 08:30 PM)Delta Wrote:  

When I see photos like those on dating apps, it's as quick of a left swipe as when the girl is 200 lbs overweight.

What's really weird is that her feed is almost exclusively selfies. Almost never with friends, in the mountains, out partying. Most Instagram thots are self-aware enough to pose with something.

Bitch, go outside.

Oh, shit, look what happened.

Alright, bitch. Go back inside.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Wow, you really need to click through to her Instagram to appreciate just how true this is:

Ah yes, the dog snout filter–the duckface for the instagram generation. (Although that's still a thing, too.)

Quote: (02-26-2019 08:22 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

lol a pinball machine
how am I not surprised this happened in the Midcest?
I'll save you a couple of clicks: other than her mugshot and the Latina chick from the Bronx, it's straight into Faces of Meth.

Are we sure that "Deanna Lynn Lasher of East Stroudsburg" isn't livestock? Or free from Down's Syndrome?

No charges of assaulting police, which is where the real time is. Pussy pass is king.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Would stick my dick in that crazy.

It's all right there.... its all right there in those three links for all the world to see. A mediocre bitch post pics doing nothing and the comments and ego strokes come rushing in right on queue. "Absolutely stunning!" one man says. "You're pure perfection" another man chimes in..... Thirsty men pedestalizing the pussy, it matters not who the pussy is attached too. Men will shower it with praise and compliments regardless. It's a sick world we are living in gents. A toxic and cancerous world declining on all fronts.

I'll forever be grateful that I ran game in my youth before the internet and dating apps came along
[Image: tenor.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Wouldn't that exclude all your possible leads from these apps?[Image: huh.gif]
I'd swipe right and send copy paste openers

Her instagram profile:
Quote:Quote:

Kilee Cunningham
Turn up queen zero fucks given snapchat- kileec2222

Classy girl, but WB though.

It would be a wild ride in the sack with her. I'd wear body armor and a helmet and a condom. (seriously)
The only way to chill her out is to fucked her into exhaustion. I've had a few of these girls over the years and while they are fun to ride, but there are bad for your health.
Girls like this are the types of girls that end up abusing their weak boyfriends or even physically challenge normal guys.

I bet if the officers trying to arrest her started finger blasting her making her orgasm she'd want to behave and go to jail.

Quote: (02-26-2019 07:19 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

[Image: 35275899_1026296344213702_30456101304868...tagram.com]

She looks like she needs a proper spanking.
WB.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Why the fuck are there still pinball machines in 2019?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Crazy thing is her IG looks like a nuns compared to some.

Quote: (02-26-2019 09:27 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

No charges of assaulting police, which is where the real time is. Pussy pass is king.

Imagine if this was a man not just resisting arrest, but assaulting (hitting, kicking and biting) the cops. A guaranteed dozen taser shocks minimal - some to the nether region -, hog tied, and a beat down that would leave him unrecognizable to his friends and family, and that's IF he's not shot dead. This cowgirl got off way too easily and she's still assured sympathy from white knights and her fellow go grrrl types.

• lol a pinball machine
  • more evidence that skinny girls and ability to handle more than a few drinks are mutually exclusive
  • despite all the giant red flags and her likely serving the role of town bicycle, would bang and leave town before anyone could find out what my name is

Freudian slip?

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Quote: (02-27-2019 08:19 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

• lol a pinball machine

Freudian slip?

lel, I would hope to hell not. I just moved back to the Boston area where I was born and raised after ~15 years in northern New Hampshire though, which is its own haven of degeneracy.

Quote: (02-26-2019 07:21 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

The Lehigh Valley is one of the biggest shitholes in America.

WB tho.

Just curious where you are from to be able to make this statement about the Lehigh Valley ...I'm from Bethlehem area, and while it certainly has it's bad areas (along with plenty of good) I don't think it deserves being put in the "biggest shithole" category ....been to plenty of other places in Philly/NJ that were way worse

Quote: (02-27-2019 09:27 AM)moneyshot Wrote:  

~15 years in northern New Hampshire though, which is its own haven of degeneracy.

Don't wanna derail the thread but mind elaborating a bit out of curiosity?

I've been curious about New Hampshire after a few visits there for the outdoors and no-tax shopping. Enjoyed the trips, though had a feeling there's still a lot more going on.

Obligatory WB