rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Abused By My Girlfriend" Documentary - What Would You Have Done in His Shoes?

Woman jailed for controlling partner at their Stewartby home

[Image: stream_img.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

A woman who controlled her partner's life, scalding him with boiling water and stabbing him, has been jailed.

Jordan Worth, 22, now living in Norfolk, pleaded guilty to controlling or coercive behaviour in an intimate relationship, wounding with intent and causing grievous bodily harm.

Luton Crown Court heard she kept food from her partner, banned him from their bed and isolated him from his family.

She was jailed for seven-and-a-half-years.

The court heard that Worth and her partner met at college in 2012 when they were both 16.
Became violent

Prosecutor Maryam Syed said from an early stage she was exercising control over him, deciding what he could wear.

Then she became violent towards him, and at their Bedfordshire home she used blunt objects to strike him, wounded him with a knife and did not help him get to hospital for treatment.

For nine months he could not sleep in the same bed as her, the court was told.
Burns to arms

The charge of controlling or coercive behaviour covered a period from April 2016 to June 2017.

Ambulance staff crew noted injuries to the victim's hand and burns to his arms and legs which were being self-treated with cling film.

The court was told Worth had thrown boiling water over him, and Miss Syed said he had second and third-degree burns which will leave permanent scarring.

"Five per cent of his total body surface was scalded," she said.

Don’t stick your dick in crazy.

You have to be willing to say “no” to crazy. If you are dating a girl and banging her out a couple times a week and all seems normal, she won’t be able to hide her insanity for very long.

Maybe she sees a text pop up on your phone and she gets jealous and she runs to the kitchen to grab a knife and starts threatening you and goes Bat shit crazy.

I’d calm her down and get the knife and as she is leaving I’d let her know in no uncertain terms that we are done and I have a zero tolerance for crazy. I’d delete and block her number and if she keeps coming over I’d get a restraining order from the cops.

You can’t fuck around with this level of crazy and must nip it in the bud.

Suffering physical abuse from women is going to be the new gold standard for soyboy cultural appeasement.

We've gone from "she's the boss" to "my wife's boyfriend" and from here we go to seeing cucks with T-shirts saying "lol I fell down the stairs" and a silhouette of a woman beating a cowering man.

I wish I was less principled. I could make money marketing this crap.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

All I know is stories like this won't make the rounds the way John Lasseter manhugging in the hallways does.

I was in this situation and it’s VERY VERY common in the black community and pretty common in general down south. It’s even somewhat of a joke to talk about the abuse you take from your girl. I’m talking big brolly type hood dudes to the typical BLM wanna be Malcom X types, all get hit and emotionally and physically abused.

I’ve been shot at, threatened with a knife, confronted by her family (6+ people) scratched up, kicked in the balls, yelled at for the smallest things in public thus making a huge scene.

I pretty much had enough of it when I turned 20. All it takes is a good shaking or a good grab of the shoulders. Slam her on the bed or something. Of course it’s best to simply not show anger and always remain calm but I’ve noticed black chicks, Hispanic chicks, and red neck girls no matter how attractive love to cause problems.

That’s the reason I joined this forum. To learn female nature, to be better st screening women, to avoid these problems from now on. It’s hard to say don’t put your dick in crazy when everything the media does makes women crazy.

I had a girl once as a plate that told me something very unsettling.

Basically she told me one night that she wouldn't fuck with me (whether physically or emotionally) because she believed I would be likely to and in her words : "knock me out"

Now this girl never showed any crazy signs with me but was almost proud to tell me she'd be nasty to other men but not me because she perceived I'd turn on her if she did.

There's a lesson to be learned here.

I've never been even slapped by a woman in my life.

I'm not a big or aggressive guy, but apparently women have told me that I've a vibe about me that I would react violently.

I have never even been remotely violent with a woman in my life either.

Quote: (02-26-2019 02:35 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

Don’t stick your dick in crazy.

You have to be willing to say “no” to crazy. If you are dating a girl and banging her out a couple times a week and all seems normal, she won’t be able to hide her insanity for very long.

Maybe she sees a text pop up on your phone and she gets jealous and she runs to the kitchen to grab a knife and starts threatening you and goes Bat shit crazy.

I’d calm her down and get the knife and as she is leaving I’d let her know in no uncertain terms that we are done and I have a zero tolerance for crazy. I’d delete and block her number and if she keeps coming over I’d get a restraining order from the cops.

You can’t fuck around with this level of crazy and must nip it in the bud.

This +100.

Most women give you unintentional warnings that they're crazy. (In fact, most people in general do but that's not the subject here.)

If you hear a woman tell tales about how they were always getting into fights with their ex, or calling the cops on them, or taking out "peace orders," THIS is the time to bow out. Most men mistakenly think "It'll be different with me" because they're blinded by the woman's attractiveness. It won't be different with you.

Something I forgot to mention before is that I would put good money on that guy being raised by a feral single mother.

Although I obviously can't speak to his childhood situation, Donf says "I pretty much had enough of it when I turned 20" which is a common theme from men where being attacked by their single mother transitions into being attacked by the first dominant woman that he typically replaces her with when he moves out of home. The abuse is generally more psychological but in some instances it's physical too.

Men raised by single mothers often have circus elephant syndrome. The elephant is tied to a pole with a tiny rope that it could easily snap if it tried, but since it was tied to the rope from birth it just assumes it's as powerless in adulthood to break the rope as it was when it was a tiny calf.

Unfortunately the first woman to finally make a man like that "snap the rope" sometimes catch a lifetime of comeuppance, and when you hear about a nice guy suddenly beating his wife or girlfriend to death then I generally assume that's what's happened.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

What does controlling and coercive behavior in an intimate relationship mean, legally speaking?

Sounds like something a lot of men should watch out for getting nailed for themselves

Quote: (02-26-2019 11:44 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Something I forgot to mention before is that I would put good money on that guy being raised by a feral single mother.

Although I obviously can't speak to his childhood situation, Donf says "I pretty much had enough of it when I turned 20" which is a common theme from men where being attacked by their single mother transitions into being attacked by the first dominant woman that he typically replaces her with when he moves out of home. The abuse is generally more psychological but in some instances it's physical too.

Men raised by single mothers often have circus elephant syndrome. The elephant is tied to a pole with a tiny rope that it could easily snap if it tried, but since it was tied to the rope from birth it just assumes it's as powerless in adulthood to break the rope as it was when it was a tiny calf.

Unfortunately the first woman to finally make a man like that "snap the rope" sometimes catch a lifetime of comeuppance, and when you hear about a nice guy suddenly beating his wife or girlfriend to death then I generally assume that's what's happened.
I agree 100% however I was raised by my aunt, grandparents and my dad (who worked ALOT) My mom was one of those snobby, manipulative, uncaring, bitches who used and abused my dad. I never saw it but I could tell my mom ran my dad.

I never saw abuse in the hosue but I know my problem steam from wanting acceptance of my mother. I was raised right in every other way but women.

You are still 100% right in general, most of my friends fit that mold. The biggest problem to me is the women. Yes my generation of men is much weaker but the women have this false sense of strength. They overcompensate and ruin the dynamic. A simple slap isn't enough anymore as they TRY to hurt you. Every relationship is like carrying a candle with a gasoline floor.

I can only imagine the mental fuckery she employed while scalding him. Most girls try to engage in psychological warfare even if only at basic, mundane levels like shit testing. I wonder how many times she threatened to call the cops to report him for abusing her?

There is no one on the planet who doesn't have weak/blind spots that get them into fucked up situations.

I have sympathy for these guys, and coming down too hard on them is whistling past the graveyard.

Just wait till your blind spot gets you up shit creek, then come talk.

That said, I ain't watching it, I'm just glad it's out there. It is painful to see other men at their weakest for the very reasons listed above.

Reminders of your own weaknesses are extremely unedifying.

I have never been in this situation myself, only others based on sticking to social programming instead of trusting the gut, and the pain never quite goes away.

A hard lesson learned.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

To think I was almost in this kind of situation. I use to be a beta boy and I remember a friend the other day trying to insult me by saying I masturbate alone. Thankfully this forum has wisened me up to know it was a shittest and she was actually coercing me into sex. But if it was ten years ago, I would have either bowed my head in shame or retorted with something like "Haha, yeah, I would do it alone." What a beta response that would have been.

I'd much rather see a tv special on emotional abuse that is far more common and damaging that women inflict on men.

In fact I'd like to fund "awareness campaigns" media blitzes, billboards and redirect government funding to "the problem"

Shaving companies would do adds denouncing toxic feminine emotional abuse.

Court orders could be issued compelling the women to leave the marital house to avoid trauma to the man.

etc etc

Not of been retarded, as I was before discovering RVF, then gone on RVF and become even less retarded.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Domestic violence (DV) situations are all too common, including females abusing male partners, and nowadays "domestic partners" abusing each other physically, emotionally, mentally, and financially. You won't hear a woman even mention female -> male physical violence when they're discussing DV, and if you bring it up prepare for a feminazi tirade.

But the statistics are pretty damning. Lots of men are abused by their wives/partners. The image that's called up in people's minds when discussing DV is the ridiculous stereotype of big, huge man versus petite, cowering female. It often happens that a woman is much bigger and stronger than the male partner - look at all these fat-asses out there, somebody is still screwing them, and it often is some skinny beta boy. And all this is woefully under-reported, as well, thanks to the masculine stereotype and how we men are supposed to respond.

It's a complex issue and I've seen it explode in frequency in the last decade. Lots of guys coming on the inpatient psych unit who are being abused in various ways and need help getting out, changing mindset, etc.

I dated a woman, something about her eyes seemed off. Red flag 1.

She talked shit about all her exes. Over time I learned they had all abused her with various abuse categories, some I hadn't even heard of before. #2

When we argued she always sought to escalate, eventually dared me to hit her, huge #3 and by now I knew where she wanted this to go and I was plotting how to slip the noose. Never came to blows unless you count the average plausible deniability slap BS that was barely worse than the average WB. Anything you can imagine psycho warfare wise, including the obligatory threats to make false reports, and a complicated double bind demands for funding her abortion that I won't try to summarize. Paternity theories varied day by day depending if she wanted to make me feel jealous or guilty.

If you've got a real life psycho DV turns me on woman in your life here's my advice on getting them out of your house: leave and let the chasey B follow you. Don't use your hands, use yourself as bait lol. Let her think your leaving to F some fat whore (mine was weirdly insecure around fat women).

I'll admit the elephant analogy has been a mental struggle for me at times, raised by women. I chuckle at a lot of the gungho attitudes here about F'ing gutter trash. Lots of worse things than going through a no pussy spell. Maybe OK as a one off or under false name lol.

My town is too small, there are always strings attached to the sex, and the average player is facing fallout I find unacceptable. What I'm saying is - notches just don't tip the balance for me anymore. My woman or celibacy, those are the options that appeal to me now.

Don't date women with a vocal history of DV, period. A woman with dignity and class will at least be chagrined by her own role as a fool if not likely worse. Proud of her scars? She's not a victim.

Quote: (03-01-2019 04:38 AM)Grodin Wrote:  

Paternity theories varied day by day depending if she wanted to make me feel jealous or guilty.

That is quite the chilling sentence.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (03-01-2019 04:38 AM)Grodin Wrote:  

I dated a woman, something about her eyes seemed off. Red flag 1.

She talked shit about all her exes. Over time I learned they had all abused her with various abuse categories, some I hadn't even heard of before. #2

When we argued she always sought to escalate, eventually dared me to hit her, huge #3 and by now I knew where she wanted this to go and I was plotting how to slip the noose. Never came to blows unless you count the average plausible deniability slap BS that was barely worse than the average WB. Anything you can imagine psycho warfare wise, including the obligatory threats to make false reports, and a complicated double bind demands for funding her abortion that I won't try to summarize. Paternity theories varied day by day depending if she wanted to make me feel jealous or guilty.

If you've got a real life psycho DV turns me on woman in your life here's my advice on getting them out of your house: leave and let the chasey B follow you. Don't use your hands, use yourself as bait lol. Let her think your leaving to F some fat whore (mine was weirdly insecure around fat women).

I'll admit the elephant analogy has been a mental struggle for me at times, raised by women. I chuckle at a lot of the gungho attitudes here about F'ing gutter trash. Lots of worse things than going through a no pussy spell. Maybe OK as a one off or under false name lol.

My town is too small, there are always strings attached to the sex, and the average player is facing fallout I find unacceptable. What I'm saying is - notches just don't tip the balance for me anymore. My woman or celibacy, those are the options that appeal to me now.

Don't date women with a vocal history of DV, period. A woman with dignity and class will at least be chagrined by her own role as a fool if not likely worse. Proud of her scars? She's not a victim.
Sounds to me we had the exact same situation. My first thread on this forum explains it perfectly. Luckily for me I know the baby was 100% not mines.

Once you're, you're in. These women know how to have the upper hand at all times, and the government allows it. I even called the police on this girl because she was stalking my house. All they did was tell her to leave and once they left she came back.

Before watching the documentary, I read the comments and refrained from directly seeing this man as weak.
Weak physically, but also weak mentally.

I've never been in his shoes, so I know it's very easy to talk about something I never experienced.
But this lasted for YEARS.
With a beating every night or so, including boiling water and knife wounds, and multiple hospital trips.
What kind of man suffers that kind of shit without either hitting back, or simply leaving?
The fact he has children with her isn't an excuse : the abuse began far before they came into life.

He LET someone else slowly eat away his will, his soul, his joy to live.
I can't respect a man with such a behaviour.

Learned helplessness

Quote: (03-01-2019 05:48 PM)Latan Wrote:  

Before watching the documentary, I read the comments and refrained from directly seeing this man as weak.
Weak physically, but also weak mentally.

I've never been in his shoes, so I know it's very easy to talk about something I never experienced.
But this lasted for YEARS.
With a beating every night or so, including boiling water and knife wounds, and multiple hospital trips.
What kind of man suffers that kind of shit without either hitting back, or simply leaving?
The fact he has children with her isn't an excuse : the abuse began far before they came into life.

He LET someone else slowly eat away his will, his soul, his joy to live.
I can't respect a man with such a behaviour.
Its not that simple, Its not like when a woman calls abuse and the cavalry comes. Its more like you call for help and EVERYBODY expects you to man up but as soon as you raise your voice she calls the police on you, as soon as hit her she calls the police on you, and if you leave she most likely stalks you. I tried to leave and this girl said AND I QUOTE "don't forget I know where your aunt lives" (my aunt is pretty much my mother figure) I called her bluff and she literally laid some voodoo type shit outside my aunt's door. Ofcourse we called the police and they didn't do shit. I've been shot at, clawed up, even told the doctor what happened and they said "you did the right thing".

It's not like the movies where you can just leave and everything is ok.

Quote: (03-01-2019 07:54 PM)Donfitz007 Wrote:  

Its not that simple, Its not like when a woman calls abuse and the cavalry comes. Its more like you call for help and EVERYBODY expects you to man up but as soon as you raise your voice she calls the police on you, as soon as hit her she calls the police on you, and if you leave she most likely stalks you. I tried to leave and this girl said AND I QUOTE "don't forget I know where your aunt lives" (my aunt is pretty much my mother figure) I called her bluff and she literally laid some voodoo type shit outside my aunt's door. Ofcourse we called the police and they didn't do shit. I've been shot at, clawed up, even told the doctor what happened and they said "you did the right thing".
It's not like the movies where you can just leave and everything is ok.

90% of the abuse women put out is actually targeted at children. I don't think people really realize this. The majority of women only become abusive when they perceive weakness. This is why kids get it hardest... because we all know they can't fight back.

A lot of guys think acting cool, calm, collected is going to put out the fire... but in my experience it just encourages her to ratchet up the abuse. You need to be firm, angry and lay out consequences of future abusive behavior... and then bring the consequences. When women get like this... no rational approach is going to help. You need to speak directly to her emotions. I personally find something that she wants and then take it away until she behaves. It won't work with crazy abusive bitches... those chicks just need to be avoided for the most part.

I have personally been in some situations where I suffered abusive behavior. I've had several where I just walked away, one where I got stabbed with a steak knife (black girl), and even one that began with her slapping me and ended with me spanking her like a child over my knee.

My point to you fellows is that you must maintain frame.