rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Easy girls - How to get horny?

I'm just a normal man with normal T values. Hence I'm not always super horny.

A normal girl will usually put up some resistance before she's ready to get fucked. You have to conquer her somehow, be it physically or through words. This process also helps me to get in mood and get horny.

From time to time I've ridiculous easy girls. As soon as I open the door to the apartment they strip down, go on their knees and start to suck. This sounds good in theory, but I'm often not ready (horny) myself. So she starts sucking and after 2min I cum in her mouth, leaving us both a bit unsatisfied.

So my question: How do you guys get into mood fast?

Quote: (02-25-2019 04:40 PM)semibaron Wrote:  

As soon as I open the door to the apartment they strip down, go on their knees and start to suck...So she starts sucking and after 2min I cum in her mouth, leaving us both a bit unsatisfied.

^What exactly is the problem?...Sheeeit. This sounds like my write up of the perfect date

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (02-25-2019 05:03 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

As soon as I open the door to the apartment they strip down, go on their knees and start to suck...So she starts sucking and after 2min I cum in her mouth, leaving us both a bit unsatisfied.

^What exactly is the problem?...Sheeeit. This sounds my write up of the perfect date

It leaves me unsatisfied. Maybe it's just me, but if I'm not really horny I'm not going to fuck well. Would like to be super horny and bang her for 10min instead of cuming in her mouth after 2min.

First off "normal" T guys are pretty horny.

What do you consider "Normal T"? Have you have bloodwork and your levels checked?

Also do you workout? Do cardio? Have a good diet? There's many factors at play physically and mentally here.

Even if you got your nut, there's other shit you can do like foreplay.

Some guys like to get a girl to cum at least once before they cum.

Personally I'll get a girl to orgasm before she EDIT: PUTS MY DICK IN HER mouth, then I'll fuck the shit out of her.

Throw in some toys, lingerie, make that a fun experience for both of you.

Quote: (02-25-2019 05:32 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Personally I'll get a girl to orgasm before she puts her dick in my mouth, then I'll fuck the shit out of her.

Freudian slip? [Image: confused.gif]

Personally I'll get a girl to orgasm before she puts her dick in my mouth, then I'll fuck the shit out of her.

[Image: agree.gif]

Zdarzyło mi się pokonać armię ciemności albo dwie.

Kaotic must be in Thailand?

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Goddamit!

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

All you fuckers are getting DM'ed this:

[Image: Gk3ckno.jpg]

Quote: (02-25-2019 05:58 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Kaotic must be in Thailand?

Its not a dick ... its an 8" clit
[Image: giphy.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

I get what you're saying, but I think it's more of mental issue than a physical one, kind of relating to the Madonna/Whore complex. I dealt with this in the past in my blue/purple pill days. When I'd get a girl home and she went full aggressive slut, like getting naked right when we came into my place, I think it turned me off a little subconsciously thinking about all the dick she has been through, and I'd say it also intimidated me. Like you, a girl putting up some resistance to get through make it an interesting challenge and also got me horny on another level, like a slow burn before the big explosion (heh). I still enjoy it, when you know deep down that you are going to fuck this girl but she is still playing coy to make sure you know all the right moves, it's cool in a different way. I'm over all that other shit though, if a girl wants to cut the chase then I'm all for it.

A normal girl will usually put up some resistance before she's ready to get fucked. You have to conquer her somehow, be it physically or through words. This process also helps me to get in mood and get horny.

From time to time I've ridiculous easy girls. As soon as I open the door to the apartment they strip down, go on their knees and start to suck. This sounds good in theory, but I'm often not ready (horny) myself. So she starts sucking and after 2min I cum in her mouth, leaving us both a bit unsatisfied.

This issue rears its ugly head more often as you get older.
Other than my diet and exercise, I need a woman to be both coy and submissive. I have to feel like I'm breaking down some doors to get her.
Psychology plays a big role in getting/maintaining erections, IME.

Wow. Great thread! Thanks for the new signature!

Back on topic: I guess one thing you can do Semibaron, is have some restraint and see how long you can interact and "violate" her without even getting your dick out... See how many times you can get her to cream while having dinner with your/her friends or while having drinks at a bar.

The problem here is that there is no risk, no danger and no anticipation. No risk = no reward. Push some boundaries.

As for your question: "How do you guys get into mood fast?"

Why rush? Why fast? But the answer is dick pills.

I think the solution is to only target 7+ girls, I don't see an 8 sucking a dick few minutes after she entered a flat even more so engaging sex by herself and even if they do, how can you not want to fuck a hot girl even if she made you come before? just wait 10 minutes and go for it.

Crying at @kaotic's mistype -- reminds me of:

Ever have a girl dirty-talking in bed and SHE messes up a word or two? Calling "your dick" "my dick" by mistake? Usually it's good for a mutual laugh break... it's funny when she doesn't realize she did it, it causes that laugh-loop effect (like at a funeral) where it's even harder not to crack up.

OP, do you watch a lot of fetish pr0n?

If they are that easy, they might be open to kinkier things too. Just up the sex game and you should be hard again in no time! Surprise anal? Why not.

- Uncle HAcoreRD

Try not being gay

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Better question - Why are you letting common sluts control the interaction and the frame?

If she's stripping down to suck your dick immediately, and you're not horny enough, why don't you try flipping the script...

Make her beg you to suck your dick/get fucked. Ask her if she wants it, tell her she can't have it/she's gonna have to earn it, etc. Make her lie on her stomach and spank the living shit out of her [Image: whip.gif], occasionally rubbing her pussy to tease her, etc. Talk about how she's so wet for you, make her call you daddy/sir/master, etc. These are just some examples. Use your other head [Image: tard.gif] and I'm sure you can think up of some ridiculous shit you can make her do for your own amusement. Do this for ~10 minutes before you start face fucking her/insert your cock into her. Think of it as a performance. Plenty of girls love to please a man, and if you can tell them exactly what to do, they will love it. Plenty of girls also need a challenge in order to maintain attraction. If you're worried about you busting after 2 minutes, make her so horny that she busts in 1.

Make her jump through a bunch of hoops to fuck you.
And when you're reflecting on this experience later, realize this: If you are making her jump through a bunch of hoops just to fuck you...You have arrived.

-Lampy

You should be a boss, so don’t let those easy girls command the game. Man is a conqueror, and it is an indispensable part of man’s psychology that impacts the erection. If you are looking for diversity in the relationships, try dating sites (https://websiteslikecraigslist.net/). They allow you to experience those feelings of hard-achieving victory of getting a girl. I bet this is a solution to your problem.

Quote: (02-26-2019 08:31 AM)456 Wrote:  

Ever have a girl dirty-talking in bed and SHE messes up a word or two?

I strongly believe that verbal ability degrades with arousal. A woman who is offering detailed color commentary is just not very turned on. So while I like them verbal, it should be, monosyllabic, slurred, broken sentences.

Sometimes I get that as well. I believe lots of people have it actually, but no one dares to share.

The solution that worked for me is to pause any contact between your dick and her, grope and kiss in the meantime, hearing her moaning is usually enough for me to get it off nicely.

If she tries to grab your dick while you do that recovery thing mentioned above, it often makes you too nervous and it's even harder to get an erection. I would play it rough and grab her by the wrists. You get an erection from rough handling her, she gets ultra wet because a man roughs her up.

I feel for you man.

I have been dumped a few minutes ago because of this. I was meeting this girl that had everything, but she was close to being a nympho. Always ready to have sex and looking for it. I dont tease physically because im a slow burner. We had great times, meeting almost daily, and the main reason is that im not always 100% on fire.