rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You should go to my hometown...

Odessa, Ukraine

[Image: 97472049_dfdf4df835.jpg?v=0]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/desert_com_ru/97472049/

Do the girls speak English?
Are they money grubbing or is the mere act of hooking up with a gringo, no matter how poor, good enough for them?

I wasn't in Odessa for long, I can only say their English literacy is much lower than the neighbors to the west.

What's funny is if you go to images.google.com and type in "odessa ukraine" that chic photo is the first thing that pops up.

Those girls are very very typical Russian/Ukrainian looking (no difference between two countries)

Speak decent english
Very very strong bitch shield
Once you're in, she'll treat you like a king
Gringo is a plus
If you're spanish/latin looking that's a big plus (think Latin lover stereotype)

It's pretty straightforward

I would recommend to all my friends who wanna get away from S.America to try something completely new.

Of course, things are different in Brasil, but I like morenas.

you can play up the gringo, rich foreigner card in ukraine but it comes with added non-bonuses. Many girls at the village and lower class level (and their families) will see you as a ticket out of Ukraine and potential husband. This leads to a "lets take it slow I;m not a slut" kind of vibe which combines with relatively conservative/catholic values of chastity.

I was in Ukraine for four months, banged a lot of girls, but almost all of them were foreigners.

Quote: (05-18-2009 06:48 PM)elguapo Wrote:  

If you're spanish/latin looking that's a big plus (think Latin lover stereotype)

Well, that's really good... I have heard that being Latin is also good in countries like Sweden and Finland. I would love to check out Ukraine someday.

Currently traveling around Asia come join me on the LS Blog.

Bolo and Latinstylez's Adventures

Quote: (05-22-2009 01:37 PM)LatinStylez Wrote:  

Well, that's really good... I have heard that being Latin is also good in countries like Sweden and Finland. I would love to check out Ukraine someday.

Funny, I've heard the opposite, that having darker skin in Russia is a negative because they might mistake you for being from the Caucases or one of those "-istan" countries and that's a no-no in Russia. But I may have heard wrong, what do I know about Russia...

Well, that's Russia and its bullshit politics, etc. Ukraine doesn't do such profiling as far as I know. Also if you don't look like a favela boy, ie decently dressed, etc, I don't think police will touch you even in Russia.

My Mexican buddy went to Moscow and had no issues.

Those girls are very very typical Russian/Ukrainian looking (no difference between two countries)

Speak decent english
Gringo is a plus

It's pretty straightforward

I would recommend to all my friends who wanna get away from S.America to try something completely new.

Of course, things are different in Brasil, but I like morenas.

You're kinda a retard with your statement. Their bitch shield is very low. It's only high if one acts like the typical retarded American they have it on high .

However they do like darker skins on Latin-Europeans or Middle Easterners.

Quote: (05-22-2009 02:50 AM)College Game Wrote:  

I was in Ukraine for four months, banged a lot of girls, but almost all of them were foreigners.

I am sure they were American and that makes you gay.

hahahh even their feminists are fucking hot as hell
http://femen.livejournal.com/107731.html

i was in odessa for a long weekend summer of 2009.

girls are way hotter than in kiev but IME speak 0.0 english.

the only non western girls that spoke any english there were russian/ukranian girls who worked in banks/law firms in Moscow that were also there on holiday. needless to say these chicks were grose...

in the summer all the action is at the beach, arcadia beach to be more precise. there are several clubs there, ibiza and itaca being the most popular ones. you have to keep in mind that everyone in that part of the world knows about odessa and when i was there there was also a large group of italian guys looking to get laid, and also some turkish, dutch and german guys

i wouldn't say the local hotties have bitch shields at all but the problem is that they understand literally no english. Also, odessa is well-known for having lots of russian/ukranian maffia and you will see many of these dudes on the beach and in the clubs at night. to a poor, local girl a russian mobster in his 40s is a better catch than some westerner who doesn't speak her language which is why you'll see a lot of middle aged dudes with ridiculously hot 19 y/o hunnies with them

in those beach clubs you will also find a fair number of obvious (semi) pro's - these do speak some english and like westerners (for obvious reasons) - i don't pay for it so stayed well clear of these...

better to stay in apartment in odessa than hotel as these tend to be rip-offs...

for those of you out there who aren't white who are interested in visiting odessa, the only non white people i saw were a group of turkish guys. ukranians aren't as beligerant as russians but this isn't a part of the world where you want to get in trouble with locals. at the beach i saw the police harassing a group of oriental guys who were the only non white people out there. needless to say, hitting on a mobster's girl won't be a good idea. i remember this was in the news when i was there...

http://welldonefillet.com/2009/04/21/budge-up-salman/

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Quote: (11-11-2010 11:51 AM)LÉtranger Wrote:  

hahahh even their feminists are fucking hot as hell
http://femen.livejournal.com/107731.html

Why do you think those are feminists? From what I've read on this page this seems to be a political movement against increasing ties between Ukraine and Russia. Their slogans on this page are all anti-Putin.

PS. My favorite boobs size though.

Speak decent english

This is not typical for Ukraine/Russia, especially outside the capital city. They _understand_ decent English, but they do not speak it. Don't expect to have the type of conversation you'd have with an American chick in a bar; most of your conversations would be you asking questions and her providing simple one-sentence answers. Note that if she answered your question, it still didn't mean she understood it, she may be just too shy to ask to clarify.

Other EE countries, however, which were not part of ex-USSR, do speak decent English.

Quote:Quote:

Comparing to a typical American girl in a bar there is no bitch shield at all.

True if you compare it to an American chick; guys there just take it for granted. I'd say a Thai chick does even more to treat you like a king than an Ukrainian chick.

Gringo is a plus

Neutral at best, and may be a minus depending on environment (people might assume the girl is whoring on the side if she goes out with foreigners; you may need to prove you're not a sex tourist).

True, but you'll get exactly the same effect if you dress up spanish/latin. A lot of them never seen a real Latin guy (only on TV), so if you dress up like one and claim you are one, they'd assume you are one.

I have a good friend with very tight game who goes to Russia/Ukraine every year and does very well there (he's white fwiw). He's told me that if you speak no Russian, then the bitch shields are very high because they'll just assume that you're another stag party loser who is just there to get drunk and laid. But if you speak some Russian, they warm up a lot and open up a bit. Gringo thing is bad if you don't know Russian, good if you do.

Long and short of it, from what he told me (and I've grilled him for hours about it because the girls there are SMOKING hot), is this: learn some Russian, preferably before you even get there, because it's much harder to pick up than Spanish or Portuguese. That and don't fuck with the mafia guys... they'll literally crack your head open if you try to steal one of "their" girls.

Quote: (11-11-2010 09:12 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Why do you think those are feminists? From what I've read on this page this seems to be a political movement against increasing ties between Ukraine and Russia. Their slogans on this page are all anti-Putin.

PS. My favorite boobs size though.

Just took a wild guess with their "femen" name and dyke-looking leader ( http://femen.livejournal.com/103685.html )

Or maybe they just like being in prison, sluts http://femen.livejournal.com/83793.html