rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Consequences to attending a Live Workshop

I'm considering going to an RSD tour thing, but I am having second thoughts about it. The company has a reputation. I'm an American, and sometimes mere association with a company like RSD can affect your career in ways you wouldn't really think of. Googling RSD returns a bunch of very negative press that says RSD promotes rape.

I know RSD does not promote rape, but if the stupid general public believes it, then I feel like it could potentially come back to harm me. They apparently might film some or all of the workshop and make everyone sign a waiver to be ok with that.

On a milder note, I don't know if I want people who go to RSD events to know who I am. What if I start seeing these people around town? Are people at these events mostly weird or are they mostly normal guys?

Has anyone gone to any of these types of live work shops, and were there any unintended consequences?

Don’t waste your time with RSD.

If it's one of the free tour things, you basically would get the same out of watching their content on youtube or your pick of PUA guy. Shit, even their Free Tour stuff is posted on YouTube.

My run-ins with RSD trained guys have all been really odd. I say the further you stay away from them the better.

If you're looking for a wing or like-minded people (ie not singularly focused with pickup who are not socially poorly adjusted) you'll have better luck on a forum or meeting people in real life.

I would be wary too of signing up for such an event because then they would have your details, or your info could leak by some malevolent actor. Who knows, RSD could be overdue a Julien Blanc type media meltdown.