rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whats the Best Way To Cockblock Guys???

Being a club promoter in high end clubs and bringing girls leads to the girls being hit on by men.

These men are the rich type too, a lot of them rich arab kids.

Whats the best way to cockblock them?

The fuck? Isnt it your job to help them? Maybe find a new line of work. You have to be trolling.

Quote: (02-10-2019 03:35 PM)Repo Wrote:  

The fuck? Isnt it your job to help them? Maybe find a new line of work. You have to be trolling.

My job is to get girls into the venue.

Is the problem that the rich Arab kids are dirtbags scaring away the girls and turning the place into a sausage fest that can't make any money because females won't come in even if it's free and other men don't want to pay to hang out in a club with only guys? If this is so, are you trying to figure out only how to block the rich Arab kids specifically so that they leave and then you can bring in other guys who don't scare the females away so that the club can start making money again?

The purpose of a club for men is to get laid so the only reason I can think of for a club promoter to want to block men would be if those men were somehow cutting into the profits by scaring away other customers or something.

This is why most of us hate bouncers, promoters and white knight bartenders.

Quote: (02-10-2019 03:52 PM)Waqqle Wrote:  

Is the problem that the rich Arab kids are dirtbags scaring away the girls and turning the place into a sausage fest that can't make any money because females won't come in even if it's free and other men don't want to pay to hang out in a club with only guys? If this is so, are you trying to figure out only how to block the rich Arab kids specifically so that they leave and then you can bring in other guys who don't scare the females away so that the club can start making money again?

The purpose of a club for men is to get laid so the only reason I can think of for a club promoter to want to block men would be if those men were somehow cutting into the profits by scaring away other customers or something.

They sometimes scare the girls who don't want to come again and other times hook up with the girls. Don't like seeing either.

Quote: (02-10-2019 03:59 PM)Trooper Wrote:  

They sometimes scare the girls who don't want to come again and other times hook up with the girls. Don't like seeing either.

If they are only hooking up with the girls, then they are just doing what you would expect a guy to do in a club. The purpose of a club for a man is ultimately to hook up. Otherwise, a club is just an annoying and loud place that most men have no other business being in. No guy enters a club hoping that he will return home alone.

If one or more of them are serial fight starters and trouble makers who are cutting into the club's profits by scaring other customers away though and you just want an indirect way to get rid of those specific individuals without making a scene, I would recommend finding a convincing male-to-female tranny who still has his man parts and convincing him to seduce one or more of them in full view of the others and put his hand down their pants before going home with them where they will get their surprise. Next day, hire him for the evening to stand outside of the club with a sash and some leaflets to promote the place from the sidewalk. Do this, and you can be pretty sure that they won't come back.

Quote: (02-10-2019 03:59 PM)Trooper Wrote:  

What the F*** is wrong with you? Its NONE of your damn business if a girl hooks up with a dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seem like a world class TURD

Sound like one of those lame ass promoters...

Short sightedness YOU from a biz standpoint are there to bring girls to set an illusion for the men paying to meeting girls. Those venues wouldn't last without those men. In essence it is a circus for those men with money...

...You will probably NEVER see a woman buying a table...I'd go as far as saying a group of 4-5 stunning chicks could even demand a table for free if night is slow (Although more likely they would bring them to a well paid promoter, owner or buyer table)

Now from a social/lifestyle perspective...You're acting abit autistic. Wealthy men = easy resources...You don't need to own the yacht just know the guy who does. Back in day, social circle of mine wanted me to come with them to south of france staying in 2 villas for FREE...

I once noticed they were mentioned in tabloids for being in some rich dudes penthouse throwing house parties and the neighbors hated it wanting to evict the rich dude.

It's all atmosphere...

Now the morality which is why I call you a lame ass...WHO ARE YOU to stop/force a girl to select who they like/dislike. You remind me of dudes who have model houses and get mad at the woman being a woman liking guys...Stop getting some power trip slave master on chicks...

Want to be a good promoter, let the girls meet guys, let them do whatever the fuck they want.

Any GOOD PROMOTER I've met will always try to find a way to make the wealthy/status/goodlooking pay UNLESS they are genuinely cool (or personal friends they already knew)

The whole bizness is very opportunistic

The arabs you speak of are an iffy area due to religion/customs and hypocrisy. Nonetheless, you aren't there to be the judge so it is what it is. If you have an issue then go work somewhere else as that is nature of the scene on a business level.

P.S...Most chicks will generally filter out who they like & dislike. They don't really need YOU doing shit.

Quote: (02-10-2019 03:36 PM)Trooper Wrote:  

So that the club can make money off the men spending the real money. . . Which you are trying to hinder. Did they explain anything about how clubs work to you? You realize the money you are being paid is indirectly coming from these rich men?

I can't even believe this is a legitimate question!!! Let guys have fun, and if you don't like seeing rich Arab guys having a good time at your club, you probably need to find a new job.

Quote: (02-10-2019 03:28 PM)Trooper Wrote:  

Being a club promoter in high end clubs and bringing girls leads to the girls being hit on by men.

These men are the rich type too, a lot of them rich arab kids.

Whats the best way to cockblock them?

It's the bouncers job to filter the type of clientele that owners or promoters want inside their exclusive "high end" (lol) venue.

BUT if you want to cock block them, this simple trick works every single time:

If there is a girl who you fancy on one side and a rich arab kid on the other side and he is walking towards the girl, immediately place yourself between the girl and the rich arab kid with your back to the girl. Now while the rich arab kid is walking towards, drop your pants and block him with your cock.

Ultimately, a promoter's job is to get guys into the club because they pay. Women pay for nothing in comparison to the guys. The only reason to try to get rid of a rich guy is if he is causing so much trouble that his presence represents a net negative in profit terms for the club. Then again, as JackinMelbourne said, it's the bouncer's job to deal with them at that point and not yours. Don't go looking for fights that you won't be paid extra to be in. It's just not pragmatic. Your job as a promoter is to get people in the doors. What happens once they're in is not your responsibility or your problem and you will get paid the same regardless.

You're betraying the brotherhood.

[Image: 7KaWbbO.png]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

OP you created this winner of a thread didn't you?

thread-72182.html

Quote:Quote:

How To Get Laid As a Club Promoter In Central London

Hello everyone I would like to discuss 2 things.

I got a job as a club promoter. I have access to most of the high end clubs in Central London.

The girls coming with me get free entry, free drinks and sit at a table with promoters. I thought that this would be enough motivation for them but it doesn't seem to get them interested. Are girls already used to this sort of treatment???

I get paid to get as many girls in as possible. This has been my problem because a lot of girls are not interested. I have used instagram so far but I have been ignored or they wouldn't like the clubs. I was mind blown at how picky these women are. Some of them said they hated these clubs.

So my first question what sources should I use to get as many girls into the club as possible.

Second question whats the best way to get laid as a promoter?

Not sure if [Image: troll.gif] or autistic, honestly.

I hope he’s a troll. The guy seems like he’s never been on a night out in his life and says he’s working there.

Trooper - Post in the newbie thread

Senior RVFs-Be gentle, he may genuinely not know.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

I could se this thread turn into how to cuckold some woman's boyfriend or husband.

That's a weird question.

As long as we're trolling, here is what you do:

1. The day before, go to the mall and buy one of those cheap $5 rings from a kiosk.

2. Walk up to him in front of whoever he's with and whatever girl(s) he's trying to get with and say, as loudly and effeminately as you can:

"So this is where you've been?! This is why I haven't seen you in days?! We're done Mehmet (doesn't matter what his name really is as people will just think he is lying when he says he has never gone by "Mehmet")! This ring, you can have it back! I'm through with you! Goodbye!"

3. Immediately storm out before he has a chance to respond or process what just happened to him and disappear.

*Bonus: If you have taken some acting lessons and can cry on cue, all the better.

*Warning: You won't be able to go back into that club again.

When it comes to confrontation look to Derren Brown. He specializes in mentalist as a magician and a few times speaks of disarming.

Examples:

When a guy approaches you to fight and says something you reply in unrelated facts, "My backyard fence is 4 ft tall" makes no sense but that randomness creates confusion that calms the situation.

Another example when a guy approached him with the typical, "Why are you fucking looking at my girlfriend" his response could be "She reminded me of my sister who died in a car crash last year"

Perhaps extreme but as a bouncer nice to have up your sleeve

[Image: notmyjob1.jpg]

Your job is to make the club a net profit by having guys spend as much money as possible. That's why they have you bring girls to the venue, to attract more high spending men.

A club promoter that doesn't know what his job is or where the money comes from to pay for his existence, amazingly stupid.

Why do you ask this question on THIS forum. Ask some white knights or even incels out there they can help you.