rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Jersey law requires public schools to teach LGBT history

I apologize if this was already posted or included in another thread. A New Jersey friend mentioned this to me recently.

It looks like New Jersey is following the California model requiring public schools to teach students about the contributions of LGBT individuals.

To me this is alarming from the standpoint that identity politics is becoming increasingly legally entrenched in our culture. LGBT people are becoming a legally privileged class. For a group that only comprises roughly 5% of the US population, it would appear that their “contributions” are being overpresented and overstated by this law. Contributions to society should obviously be measured on the quality and significance of the contribution, not by the sexual orientation of the person who made the contribution.

Link to one article below:

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/e...779001002/

So, would I get legally prosecuted if mentioning Harvey Milk's for underage boys in a paper on him?

If you have kids, home school them or carefully vet private schools. The Marxism will only get worse in public schools.

They control the media and the education system.

They are winning the war.

Quote: (02-09-2019 10:46 PM)CaptainCup Wrote:  

For a group that only comprises roughly 5% of the US population

Are you insane?

The natural levels of deviancy are more like 0.5%

If it's really 5% then it is abnormally high and you are a nation of faggots.

You see you already believe their propaganda when you say 5%. 5% is a very high number.

Or if it is true then that is tragic.

It's by all means justified to teach history of something that is important to 5% of population, chances are that is 1 or 2 people in every classroom then.

If you reach faggotry levels of 5% then you are lost as a nation, it's a high number.

It really is infuriating. A person who is a significant figure and who happens to be gay should of course be taught (same as black, hispanic, etc), but this elevates minor figures and pushes this to the forefront. And at what cost, actual real history ie the founding fathers/civil war.

Quote: (02-10-2019 05:55 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Are you insane?

You see you already believe their propaganda when you say 5%. 5% is a very high number.

Even in my most bluepilled days I always rolled my eyes at these kinds of stats. It's like claiming 1 in 20 people born will die of an aneurism at the age of 15.

There are infinitely more paths leading to the death of an organism's bloodline than to its success—the reason most people reach adulthood and most people pass on their genes is because the combined likelihood of all the dead end paths is significantly less than the ones leading to [biological] success. And like I said, there's a lot of dead end paths which even when combined don't sum to the death of the species. But I'm expected to believe 1 in 20 people's dicks have broken radars, and natural selection hasn't over time pushed the likelihood of this down to more like 0.1%? Wow, nature must be really uh... tolerant.

I actually support the law though, as long the classes consist of watching this video repeatedly:

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

@Mage

That 5% number was from a Gallup poll - a quick look up from the internet. I agree with you that it seems high. Some problems with these shit studies is that they have varying definitions of what constitutes LGBT. For example, a chick making out with another girl one time in college might count in some studies.

I live in a large city, so it is not representative of the country as a whole. If I randomly sample, say 100 people from my job (work at large company), I can’t get 5 people from that sample. We’re talking maybe 1.

So my rough sense of what I see and excluding sampling bias, it should be a lower number than 5%.

Regardless, even if it were 5%, that does not warrant a legally mandated curriculum.

Quote: (02-10-2019 05:55 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Are you insane?

Or if it is true then that is tragic.

It's by all means justified to teach history of something that is important to 5% of population, chances are that is 1 or 2 people in every classroom then.

If you reach faggotry levels of 5% then you are lost as a nation, it's a high number.

5% is a reasonable estimate for places like NYC/SF/Portland.

Curriculum for First Semester

Lesson 1
Prison: Why Dropping The Soap Was The Best Thing Many Men Ever Did and The True Meaning of Consent

Lesson 2
Priesthood: The Convergence of Duty and Ecstasy and The Discovery of a New Way For Unknown Numbers of Young Boys

Lesson 3
Bugchasing: A Proud and Noble Tradition

Lesson 4
Down and Out In Chicago: One Man's Harrowing 2019 Tale of Survival and Overcoming The Malicious and Archaic Social Construct of "Objective Reality"

Lesson 5
All My Children: The Moving Stories of Lesbians and Their Cats

Lesson 6
For The Kids: Corrupting and Abolishing The Oppressive Institution of Heterosexual Marriage For the Good of All The Children Who Still Think They Might Be Straight

Lesson 7
Partying With Tina: How A Small Group of Intrepid Urbanites Forever Changed The Way Men From the Internet Bonded With Each Other

Lesson 8
Bears, Leathermen, and Queens: How Men Found Their Kinks Before the Internet

Lesson 9
Grindr: Reinventing the Way Men Make Friends In The Modern World and Improving Hygiene Worldwide

Lesson 10
The Media and Popular Culture: Massively Overrepresented But Still Ignored and Oppressed

Curriculum for Second Semester

Lesson 11
A Sexual Emergency: Cross-Cultural Experiences of Alternative Sexuality

Lesson 12
NAMBLA: The Restoration of the Ancient Greek Practice of Intimate Mentorship

Lesson 13
The More the Merrier: Great Orgies of History

Lesson 14
Alexander the Great: Conquering More Then Just Mens' Land

Lesson 15
Genghis Khan and Jamukha: How a Match Made in Mongolia Once Killed 11% of the Human Species

Lesson 16
Woman of the Year: How One Former Olympian Proved That Men Are Better Than Women At Everything, Including Being Women

Lesson 17
A Brief History of Thailand: Blurring The Lines

Lesson 18
Tops and Bottoms: Shattering The Boundaries of Patriarchal Gender Roles

Lesson 19
San Fransisco: Where It All Started

Lesson 20
Stepfathers Throughout Time: When Some Were More Loving Than Others

Even the most degenerate places in the country would be hard-pressed to reach 1,5%, let alone 5%. Don't be fooled: these people only seem like they're everywhere because they're loud, obnoxious and aggressive, and because they enjoy the full support of the media and Hollywood which amplifies their voice.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Waqqle's post is excellent. If I were running a charter school there and was forced to teach that crap then Waqqle's curriculum would be an excellent start.

Having said that, this is just another foot jammed in another doorway which will lead to more tinkering and bureaucratic requirements along the lines of common core until all source material and teaching instructions are handed down directly from DC to a degree that would make Soviet Commissars queasy. What the russkie commies apparently didn't understand is that it wasn't enough just to bend a citizen's understanding of history and economics to whatever warped nonsense the party required, you had to bend citizen themselves by deconstructing everything about them down to something as instinctive as whether they were disgusted by the sight of men kissing. When they were formed 100% of lies from the cradle then by the time they began to realize the truth for themselves (if ever) then it would take them decades to answer simple question like "are gays really better and more important than me?" much less "are my rights derived from my existence rather than my party-assigned victimhood status?"

Mark my words, if we don't end these people then we will live to see the day when they replace non-basic literacy and numeracy with this propaganda.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Let's say we're in a classroom. The teacher is teaching about George Washington. I'm a student and I say: "I think Washington was a slave-holding hypocrite warmonger."

That might not be what the teacher is trying to get across, but it IS the free right of any student to say that. In fact, that's why Washington and company started the country. So we could criticize people and ideas without fear of punishment.

Now let's say the teacher is teaching LGBT history and a student chimes in with "I don't think the LGBT community is big enough to warrant a section in this history book" or "Most religions say it's bad."

What happens? He gets sent to the principal's office for "hate speech," violation of speech codes, disrespect, bigotry, and a host of other things. The student probably gets punished and put into "re-education" class.

And this is why you can't bring LGBT into schools today. Because it can't be criticized. If it can't be criticized, it's propaganda, not history. And teaching it goes against what American stands for, which is the right to say "I disagree."

If you're telling someone "Believe this OR ELSE!" that's not teaching or learning. That's indoctrination.