rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Married Mother Of Two, Cucked Husband Fucking a Refugee

It went to court cause he threatened her and did all kinds of (illegal) shit with her, ofcourse, surprise surprise!

https://www.nordfront.se/batikhaxas-otro...ardrom.smr

English TL DR:

Swedish married mother of two, starts a secret relationship with her afghan refugee lover, during 2017
His name: Mohammad Naeem Hamdam

The married mom went back to university to get her degree at the same time as working for the grocery shop COOP, during her free time she was a soccer coach for kids and worked for human rights (basicly saving refugees).

During this period, she met her afghan lover. They started out with just some innocent texting over the phone, but with time this developed to a full on fuck-relationship, meeting up and banging eachother when her husband or kids wasnt around.

Soon enough, Mohammad turned out to be a very controlling man, which escalated with time. Amongs other things she was forced to ask Mohammad whenever she wanted to eat food, watch TV, go to work. He also decided which kinds of clothes were appropiate for her to use, he also controlled which people she was friends with and spoke to on social media.

Mohammad expected to get sex whenever he wanted and the times she didnt comply, he went absolutely nuts and hit her.

One particular example was when he was very unhappy she couldnt manage to come visit him one day after work to get fucked by him, so he stalked her up, forced himself into her car and made her drive out in the woods with her two kids - four and seven years old - in the backseat

(They dont tell what happend there, but I assume they had sex there).

[Image: 20768104_10155025396344151_4307195354881...e=5CB7794C]

[Image: 20799481_10155025397954151_6392995945941...e=5CE41039]

[Image: 50589427_10156299779179151_7189294908656...e=5CEA730C]

Picture of the afghan lover, Mohammad!

[Image: 13343126_256189028087494_916850716171411...e=5CE73829]

Another thread that you could’ve put in the migrant invasion of Europe one.

Double post

Quote: (02-08-2019 12:27 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Double post

Another post you could have put in your original post!!

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Looks like that guy married a middle aged single mom, I wonder what the stats are in terms of that segment's marital fidelity.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote:Quote:

Mohammad expected to get sex whenever he wanted and the times she didnt comply, he went absolutely nuts and hit her.

"At times"

This means that he hit her and she kept going back. She loved it!

Am I the only one who thought the husband was fucking a refugee

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (02-08-2019 01:47 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

"At times"

This means that he hit her and she kept going back. She loved it!

My original thoughts when I read this were in that same ballpark..... its like someones signature on the forum
“I am afraid that woman appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters, all the same. They love being dominated.” - Oscar Wilde

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Looks like she was married prior dude to the older kids, crappy faded tattoo, crappy HR style haircut. Likely, red glass all around that she was a used up girl and this guy decided to take the ingredients and wife her. The refugee is irrelevant as she just seems like a skank that was unfair for marriage to begin with.

Stopped reading at Swedish woman. They have a pathology that is radiation levels of dangerous like their German and Danish sisters.

Obligatory

[Image: 310.jpg]

Sweden should rename their country to cuckistan

This. Hes Chadmed.
What if he later gets house from her and replaces her with a prime age swedish girl hmmm.

Yawn!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I foresee 14 year old Swedish boys going off of their masculinity-inhibitor-drugs for a week, flying into a subsequent rage and performing amateur honour killings on their slut mothers.

By the way. I'm coining a new acronym.

MIDs

Masculinity
Inhibitor
Drugs

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Horrible tattoo.

It's funny how some of y'all are focusing on the Refugee... while completely dismissing Game 101 tenets! First of all that Girl's a Hoe 150% guaranteed! She's the kinda chick a degenerate like me would wife up... only for her to setup my 3some arrangements[Image: smile.gif] Just looking at their Wedding pic... Dude was in deep Shit

If it wasn't him... it would've been Dave the Biker or Brandon the Personal Trainer! Still love this place to death... but the shift of the Forum is Real since a story like this brings out the Refugee angle instead of the Game & Chick management angle. Sad!

This refugee looks like a 5'9 scrawny nerd and he was still dominating her.

These 'fugees are Alpha

Quote: (02-08-2019 12:51 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2019 12:27 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Double post

Another post you could have put in your original post!!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

What a great story!

Has it all really.

The first pic belongs in the thread of pics of girls who are going to leave their man.

Also, she has all the crazy slut tells:

Short hair
Visible tattoo
Hoop earrings

And then she goes and fucks some dorky looking afghan dude, who she would never have given the time of day, if she met him in high school.

The comma makes it look like its the cucked husband who's fucking the refugee.

We can infer that she's cucked him, but not necessarily via the refugee, who it is inferred the husband is fucking.

Alternately we could interpret it as shorthand wherein the author infers they are marrying a mother of two because he/she cucked his/her husband who is now fucking a refugee.

[Image: 2534607_0]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (02-09-2019 09:09 AM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

It's funny how some of y'all are focusing on the Refugee... while completely dismissing Game 101 tenets! First of all that Girl's a Hoe 150% guaranteed! She's the kinda chick a degenerate like me would wife up... only for her to setup my 3some arrangements[Image: smile.gif] Just looking at their Wedding pic... Dude was in deep Shit

If it wasn't him... it would've been Dave the Biker or Brandon the Personal Trainer! Still love this place to death... but the shift of the Forum is Real since a story like this brings out the Refugee angle instead of the Game & Chick management angle. Sad!

If you're so unbelievably spineless and beta that your "wife" thinks she can bang an illiterate Afghan goat herder and get away with it, maybe you deserve to get cucked?

The husband was a literal cuckold to begin with- he agreed to raise/support the children she had with another man. A move that reeks of beta desperation.

While I am no fan of refugees for political reasons, Captain GH is right that this is an example of a game problem more than refugee problem.

[Image: az15vijvgil01.jpg]

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Why does the picture above have tears in the woman's eyes? It seems they've usually pretty happy to be fucked by some real men, rather than Soyswedes

Saw that this happened in Sweden and I'm totally not surprised. Are these supposed to be the Nordic Viking alpha-apex supermen I hear about all the time?