rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pugs are ugly and stupid

Pugs are ugly and stupid

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say that the pug in rooshv pics is ugly. Pugs are one the dumbest dogs on the planet, plus they are incredibly gassey. They are so ugly and stupid. I feel why roosh likes them so much is because they are a millennial dog. He has turned into a millennial with his yellow stripe shirt, skinny jeans, unkempt beard, and a luv of loud mouth breathing ugly pugs.

Pugs are ugly and stupid

You know who else is ugly and stupid, your mom!

Pugs are ugly and stupid

Let's just go ahead and get you banned as quickly as possible... Hope you enjoyed the visit lady!

Pugs are ugly and stupid

This isn't Roosh
[Image: dog-shirt.jpg?resize=605%2C646]

Pugs are ugly and stupid

Quote: (02-05-2019 02:23 PM)Khallothbrook Wrote:  

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say that the pug in rooshv pics is ugly. Pugs are one the dumbest dogs on the planet, plus they are incredibly gassey. They are so ugly and stupid. I feel why roosh likes them so much is because they are a millennial dog. He has turned into a millennial with his yellow stripe shirt, skinny jeans, unkempt beard, and a luv of loud mouth breathing ugly pugs.
In before the ban!!!!!

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Pugs are ugly and stupid

Hey everyone,

I`ve never seen Roosh wearing skinny jeans. We all know that`s a gateway to homosexuality! The looser the pants, the more macho you are. That`s basically a law of physics.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Pugs are ugly and stupid

INB4BANNHAMMER.

13 minutes and counting.

Pugs are ugly and stupid

Quote: (02-05-2019 02:36 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

I`ve never seen Roosh wearing skinny jeans. We all know that`s a gateway to homosexuality! The looser the pants, the more macho you are. That`s basically a law of physics.

If that's the case here is Roosh rollin to the club:

[Image: jnco-facts_GH_content_850px.jpg]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Pugs are ugly and stupid

I'm with OP here. Any dog that doesn't reach knee height needs to be sent to South Korea. Small dogs are annoying as fuck, although never as annoying as their owners.

Pugs are ugly and stupid

I like trains.

Pugs are ugly and stupid

Quote: (02-05-2019 02:38 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2019 02:36 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

If that's the case here is Roosh rollin to the club:

[Image: jnco-facts_GH_content_850px.jpg]

That`s more like a skirt I would say. (Also gay) This is how you gotta roll!

[Image: attachment.jpg41265]   

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Pugs are ugly and stupid

[Image: i-didn-amp-039-t-choose-the-pug-life-the...517233.jpg]

Pugs are the original little darks.

Pugs are ugly and stupid

Pugs are awesome. I trust no one that hates on dogs

Pugs are ugly and stupid

Quote: (02-05-2019 02:46 PM)Horus Wrote:  

I'm with OP here. Any dog that doesn't reach knee height needs to be sent to South Korea. Small dogs are annoying as fuck, although never as annoying as their owners.

There are notable exceptions (Jack Russels and Corgis) but as a general rule, this is true.

Pugs are ugly and stupid

Hey everyone,

[Image: giphy.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Pugs are ugly and stupid

Pugs are actually not that dumb. They are smarter than French and English Bulldogs (whom are some of the dumbest dog breeds). Here's a ranking based on trainability (which I guess is quite related to intelligence) of 137 breeds:

http://www.dogbreedslist.info/Dog-IQ-Ranking.html

Pug is ranked #57. So not too shabby.

Small dogs are more convenient when you live in an apartment or you travel a lot. Pugs are also one of the most loyal breeds out there.

Pugs are ugly and stupid

Point on the doll where the Pug hurt you

[Image: 13lzpm.jpg]

Pugs are ugly and stupid

The Pug Question is the third rail of RVF.

Pugs are ugly and stupid

The legend says pugs make that punjuice flow like the Niagara Falls.

Pussies in the supermarket aisle are dry fellas, we're in 2k19 condoms and quinoa have brought the drought. Bitches are not receptive to GALNUC alone no more. They need the little extra to make their pussy moist to make that pussy voice; I love your little pug what’s his name?
Hence, I ask you this question; does anyone know if there’s a renting service available for pugs out there?

I am not considering buying one for now as I don’t want to allocate my precious time to clean his shit, feed him and take him to the doctor. I’d rather do that with a real kid one day. Are there any alternatives to buying one?

Pugs are ugly and stupid

All this talk about pugs just reminds me of Count Dankula...

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Pugs are ugly and stupid

[Image: PugLife.jpg]

Not to insinuate that I'm a dog guy though.
Put me down as a pussy guy.

Pugs are ugly and stupid

Hey everyone,

You're ugly and stupid.

Pugs are ugly and stupid

[Image: 51360145_367433994082070_877188273823704...e=5CEB81BF]

Pugs are ugly and stupid

Hey everyone,

[Image: dS1HVAr.gif]

Pugs are ugly and stupid

Quote: (02-05-2019 02:52 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

[Image: i-didn-amp-039-t-choose-the-pug-life-the...517233.jpg]

Pugs are the original little darks.

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal