rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Severe Tinder Flaking In Mexico & The Lessons Learned

Last month i visited Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. I had 60 tinder matches. Out of the 60, I got 10 whatsapp numbers. But I could not get any of the 10 on dates. They would constantly say they had to work early the next morning, or they had school. It was weird because some of them were super flirty with me over chat. One mistake I realized I made with 2-3 of them was that when they told me they were busy, I said “ok message me tomorrow.” This usually lost the conversation. When they asked me how long I was staying I would tell them I am self emoloyed and down here 2-3 weeks but would like to come back the following month. I told them this part, which was true, to show them I was not a typical tourist. Obviously it did not help me.

I am thinking about venturing further south to Panama/Costa Rica/Colombia next year while becoming conversational in spanish. I think my gringo value would be higher than in Cancun, but I do not want a repeat of this trip. Any suggestions?

The other option is to just go to SEA.

Cancun is not good if you want to meet the locals. It reminds me of Myrtle Beach or Orlando in Mexico. Go further south to the real Latin America, not where American tourist vacation for a week.

What did I say?

Did you read any of the already existing Mexico threads before your trip?

Quote: (02-05-2019 02:11 PM)Westcoast99 Wrote:  

Any suggestions?

Don't go to Cancun and don't use Tinder.

Cancun and Playa del Carmen are different places

Make a proposal / plans over tinder instead of "give me your whatsapp/#" and hopefully you can bump that percentage up a little, Maybe try to make your profile clearly set you apart from the other gringos in some way, or be more direct sexually.

What percentage of the matches were locals vs tourists?

All Local Mexicans, all 6+ for my standards. But like 90% of these 60 matches showed the boost icon, I spent like $25 for these stupid boosts. Another question- what to say when they ask me why I do not like American girls?

^^ Tell them that you are willing to date a girl of any nationality, as long as there is a connection and you feel attracted to her.