rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with Lurkers in Nightgame

My current source of lays is nightgame at the moment.... my style is mostly direct with a bit of delay if she's with a group or until isolation. but lately I've notice an noticeable amount of lurkers popping into my sets throughout the night.

Lurkers= HB I've already opened but due to certain circumstances I eject (1st open of the night, not receptive/Heavy disinterest or No IOI's , bad logistics etc..)

Mini Fr:

It's friday night I check out a local club because it's a little more packed than usual and I do my first open on a HBebony by the bar ....she walked in with two other HB's so i decided to open with the " hey how's your night going" I get the logistics, introduction to group and who's who... so I'm talking with her doing usual stacks and they're falling flat.... Like everything is a no or quick one word answers...but she's ok with light kino hands on the waist or lower back... but can't seem to get any isolation attempted to get her to face away from her friends but she's more focused on them at the moment...so i decide to do the usual planting of seeds " nice meeting you, see you around" or " i gonna go chat with my friends and maybe I'll see you around".

So the night continues and I open 2 or 3 more sets and keep stopping around HBebony attempting to open her up a bit more...but she's not biting so I decide the interaction is dead...

She comes out of nowhere barging into my sets like I go back to the bar and a HBlatina opens me complimenting me on my sweater.. we talk for a bit and Hblatina starts to touch my sweater and HBebony runs into the set coming between me and the HBlatina under the guise of bring back a empty bottle( FUNFACT:When we spoke earlier about favorite kind of alcohol she said she doesn't drink alcohol) and literally gives looks me in the eyes upon leaving the bottle....so I number close HBlatina b/c she was leaving anyway and for the rest of the night every time I'm talking to girl, Hbebony is always like 5 feet away with her friends... and this continued all friday night until she left shortly before the club closed. which left me with a few questions...

How do you deal with HB's you've already approached barging into your sets?

If a HB hooks on your first set of the night do you stick with it, and stop opening for the rest of the night?

How many approaches will you do in a particular bar or club so that you're not noticed by HB's you've previously opened?

How could I have salvaged this?/ where did I go wrong?

"The model for the application of your principles is be the boxer rather than the gladiator. The gladiator puts down or takes up the sword he uses, the boxer always has his hands and needs only to clench them into fists"-Marcus Aurelius

This isn't going to answer your question, but it should help your mentality for the future. Original post here, but applies to your HBlatina and HBebony:

thread-42706...#pid889087

Quote:Quote:

If there's one thing we can agree on, even for those who continue to use the 1-10 scale, is to NOT put HB in front of it (i.e. HB7).

When I found out "HB" stood for "Hot Babe" apparently from the early PUA days, I was like:

[Image: ku2dY.gif]

First of all, using the term "Hot Babe" to describe tons of girls is pedestalizing to begin with, and doesn't help build a red pill mentality.

Secondly, if you're putting that in front of a number like HB6, how is she supposed to be that hot if she's just a 6 or 7?

I still see multiple guys doing this in the forum and I sometimes wonder if their next post is gonna be about 6 inch platform boots or their new routine called "The Sphere".

well you learn something new everyday....apparently I missed that thread, but in any case thanks for keeping me posted

so for future reference/ FR's is every one using the WNB,WB,WD, WNAFA scale now or just the 1-10 scale?

"The model for the application of your principles is be the boxer rather than the gladiator. The gladiator puts down or takes up the sword he uses, the boxer always has his hands and needs only to clench them into fists"-Marcus Aurelius

Maybe Im wrong but it sounds like she ''Saw you comHuhing'"? Like she knew you were just a PU guy. (?) Thats what it looks like to me, but I could be wrong. But sounds kinda ''territorial'' and she was Female Anti-Gaming you. Also I would sort of expect this thing eventually in clubs.

But I could be wrong.

Yeah that HB thing is nonsense.

1-10 scales are arbitrary enough already. Should use a 1-30 scale. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjCwK2jwfMM