rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rich Chinese Man's Public Proposal Gets Rejected by Slavic Girl

The actual video runs from 1:50 to 4:12.

Chinese guy spends 100 days with a woman, buys her a sports car and proposes to her - she says no. He then has a meltdown.

The comments below the subtitles are hilarious...

She has too much money coming in from her orbiters already, no need for her to marry a rich guy - especially in China where she wouldn't be able to divorce rape him later.

This is hilarious and I feel so bad for the girl, she seems to be a girl who actually wants a guy for a connection rather than a rich guy, tube embarrassed like that can't be good for her mentally but that guy, what a twat, deserves everything he got.

Maybe he'll find game and learn you can't buy your way through everything after this? Doubt it but who knows.

Massive loss of face, worse than death in Asia.

No frame at all, something a lot of EE Guys do have

Ultimately, we should care more about being effective than simply nobly intentioned. It is not enough to dream well: the true measure is what we achieve.

If I were him, it would be better off having a harem of EE women and having them fight to the death for their hand in marriage. It would be more conductive to his end goals (and also he would gain face instead of losing it)

Would that proposal work on a chinese girl?

The whole "I have money...I'll buy you anything!" "who cares if you have money!" just didn't seemed like authentic dialogue. It was like something you'd see in WWE or something. I'm sure he can buy one that's willing somewhere.

Quote: (02-03-2019 05:08 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Massive loss of face, worse than death in Asia.

It will be hard to bounce back because you would know that everyone is laughing at you behind your back for years to come.

Quote: (02-03-2019 07:49 PM)[email protected] Wrote:  

The whole "I have money...I'll buy you anything!" "who cares if you have money!" just didn't seemed like authentic dialogue. It was like something you'd see in WWE or something. I'm sure he can buy one that's willing somewhere.

There is some truth to this. We say all the time that . Money only gets you so far. You need a string frame and the ability to make a woman WANT to submit to you. Minus the prior then she is just using you for experiences and toys and she will drop you once she gets boerd. This Chinese guy assumes that just supplying the experiences and toys is enough. This EE hoe probably has lots of dudes throwing her money but none that actually give her tingles so why would she lock her self in a dead end situation.

The dude got what he deserves for being tone dead to read the situation. He would have been better off just dumping her for a hotter girl after 120 days. After a while one girl will force back as she likes that lifestyle then you can start to engage it fully on your terms.

Her pussy must have been bomb... How else you get a dude being a simp like this on that level. She must had had kegal pulls/grabs like no other. Hell, who knows, maybe she is a former communist gymnastics girl who had crazy flexibility band core strength.

The YouTube channel guy, he has potential. He needs to invest in better camera and set up and calm down a bit. I actually like the video and how he translated Chinese culture in laymen's terms. He could do well with that neiche; I would watch.

Reminds me of a story of when I was in school. Master Woo from the video may find some consolation in it.

There were a lot of these Orientals in my school and not many people had much to do with them. There was one of them who had a mishapped face and was a bit of an oaf. And then there was this girl, naturally beautiful and elegant. A lot of guys tried to get with her, but she rejected most of them. This oriental guy sent her a long note telling her he was not much to look at, he knew, but he loved her and would treat her well and give her whatever she wants. He went on to say that he was going to get plastic surgery to have his face sorted out, so he wouldn't always be ugly.

She did the only thing a girl could in this situation, circulate the note so the whole school saw it. The guy was ruined.

Fast-forward 15 years or so and the guy has had plastic surgery and looks pretty good; and he also makes shits loads of money in China.

The girl on the other hand, I bumped into her a year ago by accident, in the big city. Not seen her in 10+ years. Past the wall, no man, average city job with no way to stay there. Was visibly dejected about not having found her place, given that she had a lot of options when she was young.

Not a bad girl, but she's been thoroughly fucked by what modern society says women should do. She could be living easy with her sculpted Chinese jaw, not having to worry about anything.

Quote: (02-03-2019 09:17 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Her pussy must have been bomb... How else you get a dude being a simp like this on that level. She must had had kegal pulls/grabs like no other. Hell, who knows, maybe she is a former communist gymnastics girl who had crazy flexibility band core strength.

No way this unhappy Chinese dude who's proposing, has fucked, proper fucked, the Slavic amateur hook... sorry, foreign student [Image: dodgy.gif] , before. No way. You don't weakly and clumsily beg a woman whom you've fucked already right in the pussy. I might even say that this man might very well be a virgin, in spite of his money... Chinese Dragan spotted!

[Image: i58w8MJ8s9eGct8fGxoATk-320-80.jpg]
^Slavic bitch didn't get proper fucked!

Well, if indeed he has money, I doubt it - if he had money he would have fucked so many Filipinas in Boracay (before closure) and Kharkovina 6s in Shanghai that he would have strong frame. This dude probably rented the sport car, or spent all his money on it with bank loans on top.

Quote: (02-03-2019 03:46 PM)Bikal Wrote:  

This is hilarious and I feel so bad for the girl, she seems to be a girl who actually wants a guy for a connection rather than a rich guy

Young, slim, light-hair female Slavic, er, student, in China, and she does not look for a super-rich dude to milk?

[Image: laugh7.gif]

You are right, she has to be a romantic. She left Peter or Mikolaiev to go to China (obligatory stop-over in Dubai), to find deep romantic connections and marry for love.

I am a Chinese guy who likes Slavic girls, this makes me cringe really hard.

Quote: (02-03-2019 09:27 PM)gework Wrote:  

Reminds me of a story of when I was in school. Master Woo from the video may find some consolation in it.

There were a lot of these Orientals in my school and not many people had much to do with them. There was one of them who had a mishapped face and was a bit of an oaf. And then there was this girl, naturally beautiful and elegant. A lot of guys tried to get with her, but she rejected most of them. This oriental guy sent her a long note telling her he was not much to look at, he knew, but he loved her and would treat her well and give her whatever she wants. He went on to say that he was going to get plastic surgery to have his face sorted out, so he wouldn't always be ugly.

She did the only thing a girl could in this situation, circulate the note so the whole school saw it. The guy was ruined.

Fast-forward 15 years or so and the guy has had plastic surgery and looks pretty good; and he also makes shits loads of money in China.

The girl on the other hand, I bumped into her a year ago by accident, in the big city. Not seen her in 10+ years. Past the wall, no man, average city job with no way to stay there. Was visibly dejected about not having found her place, given that she had a lot of options when she was young.

Not a bad girl, but she's been thoroughly fucked by what modern society says women should do. She could be living easy with her sculpted Chinese jaw, not having to worry about anything.

Basically the story of every woman. Shat on every opportunity that came their way and paying for it later in life with spades. The concept of long term thinking or thinking in hypothetical terms doesn't exist with them.

Quote: (02-03-2019 09:50 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Chinese Dragan spotted!

[Image: laugh2.gif]

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

They are changing the scripts now?

Back in my days it's the exact same script with the same spoiled rich kid, but the girl is almost always an Asian girl who comes from poverty and supposedly look for a guy she loves and (supposedly) hates the uppity rich guys.

The amount of tears my mom shed watching those movies [Image: lol.gif] but it also happens quite a lot in real life.

Now they are switching the poor Asian girl for a Slavic? Talk about white pussy pedestalization.

I believe this is real but that soyboy really fucks up. He comes from a very rich family so he's not supposed to marry outsiders. Getting rejected publicly for this will absolutely ruin the family's name. Kid 'bouta get the pimp hand so hard from his dad he 'bouta turn into a shemale. Homie can say sayonara to a good arranged marriage later.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

If that’s my daughter. She’s getting married to him. I need retirement