rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Youtube has become the Tai Lopez Power Hour. Its hysterical.

I clicked into a video not related to self help in the slightest:

Tai Lopez in a field, another one, Tai Lopez beside a plane, Tai Lopez walking down a street straddled by russian guy and some hot looking eastern european broad, Tai Lopez with a 20 minute ad in his house, that's unskippable because I skipped the prior ones.

Its become a real comedy, I have to admire the blanket carpet bombing advertising.

Plus why is Tai Lopez training me to become an e-entrepreneur in a field that he is in, why would he want more entities competing against him?

A new algorithm?

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Quote: (02-03-2019 03:58 AM)Syberpunk Wrote:  

Tai Lopez in a field, another one, Tai Lopez beside a plane, Tai Lopez walking down a street straddled by russian guy and some hot looking eastern european broad, Tai Lopez with a 20 minute ad in his house, that's unskippable because I skipped the prior ones.

Its become a real comedy, I have to admire the blanket carpet bombing advertising.

Plus why is Tai Lopez training me to become an e-entrepreneur in a field that he is in, why would he want more entities competing against him?

He wants you to be interested in the same field as him so you can buy his online courses.

Quote: (02-03-2019 04:24 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2019 03:58 AM)Syberpunk Wrote:  

He wants you to be interested in the same field as him so you can buy his online courses.

That's the problem with Youtube. No one wants to help you unless you buy their course.

Tai Lopez blocked me on Twatter when I told him the yellow Ferrari he rented to make us all buy into his lifestyle looked like a banana.

Apparently Tai is one of the better online marketers in getting impressions and clicks as he has maximized exposure and his metric formula down to a fine point where now he just doubles down to the point it has become spam (he apprently is the best or in the top 3 of all online marketers, you don't just get that by fluke he has perfected a method that works, it may be that it works so well the algorithms literally spam his shit everywhere).

Let us not forget the Aussie Sam from Consulting.com who sans YouTube to get people to buy his courses.

They both remind me of the sixpackshortcut dude who use to spam YouTube years ago.

The thing is that Tai gets vetted by lots of business and self-improvement guys I follow so I have no idea what to think. He is VERY good at telling stories. He looks goofy within the context of many of his videos but take the time to listen to him and he crafts a very simple but persuasive story that relates backs to his products.

But always remember what we see in a vacuum. I'm not surprised that RVF members are getting Tai Lopez spam. What I wonder is how bad the spam gets on the other side? Do hardcore femensists get Planned Parenthood spam on YouTube? I wonder.

Quote: (02-03-2019 11:36 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Apparently Tai is one of the better online marketers in getting impressions and clicks as he has maximized exposure and his metric formula down to a fine point where now he just doubles down to the point it has become spam (he apprently is the best or in the top 3 of all online marketers, you don't just get that by fluke he has perfected a method that works, it may be that it works so well the algorithms literally spam his shit everywhere).

Let us not forget the Aussie Sam from Consulting.com who sans YouTube to get people to buy his courses.

They both remind me of the sixpackshortcut dude who use to spam YouTube years ago.

The thing is that Tai gets vetted by lots of business and self-improvement guys I follow so I have no idea what to think. He is VERY good at telling stories. He looks goofy within the context of many of his videos but take the time to listen to him and he crafts a very simple but persuasive story that relates backs to his products.

But always remember what we see in a vacuum. I'm not surprised that RVF members are getting Tai Lopez spam. What I wonder is how bad the spam gets on the other side? Do hardcore femensists get Planned Parenthood spam on YouTube? I wonder.

In defense of the six pack short cuts guy, he did get me to start lifting. I found his courses to be genuinely useful for someone who had never done weights before.

However, he made you email to cancel the subscription, which was obnoxious. I would have stopped people in the street to tell them to buy his course otherwise.

Grant Cardone was in my YouTube suggestions so much that I changed my YouTube age and demographic to get rid of him-A lot of other crypto currency, real estate, and wealth buiding bullshit started coming up when I put in my age on YouTube.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

I hate paying for any subscription services, but I got so annoyed by YouTube ads that I'm now paying for YouTube premium to avoid them.

Sounds like this "tatespeech" dude who's all over twitter. Dude is fucking annoying.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

I get a ton of TL ads also. It's pretty annoying.

Adblockplus guys. I haven't seen Tai Lopez for years.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

It's annoying as hell but it works. You would be surprised at how well.

Yes he may be annoying... but him being annoying is what gets him paid... big time!!! I'm currently enrolled in the email list of Ryan Holmer... which is none other than WeekendCasanova from our forum.

He send DAILY emails... and clearly states that he doesn't care about the perception... but only sales... and his emailing list brings him about 6 figues a year! Imagine how Tai's annoyingness Brings Him! If Weekend makes 6 from emails... Tai probably makes high 7 figures from Youtube... maybe 8!!

Ryan mentions there's still money to be made in saturated niches... but it simply takes more talent to succeed. Once you've reached excellence... it's not only better... it's easier to move onto the Tai hustle aka the educational hustle. More margins & less competition. That's the reason why it's still worth it to bust your ass to make a UdeMy course that will eventually be $25 bucks!!

Annoyingness is $$$

Quote: (02-03-2019 01:50 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Yes he may be annoying... but him being annoying is what gets him paid... big time!!! I'm currently enrolled in the email list of Ryan Holmer... which is none other than WeekendCasanova from our forum.

He send DAILY emails... and clearly states that he doesn't care about the perception... but only sales... and his emailing list brings him about 6 figues a year! Imagine how Tai's annoyingness Brings Him! If Weekend makes 6 from emails... Tai probably makes high 7 figures from Youtube... mabe 8!!

Ryan mentions there's still money to be made in saturated niches... but it simply takes more talent to succeed. Once you've reached excellence... it's not only better... it's easier to move onto the Tai hustle aka the educational hustle. More margins & less competition. That's the reason why it's still worth it to bust your ass to make a UdeMy course that will eventually be $25 bucks!!

Annoyingness is $$$

Annoying is also expensive so the key is to have that sales funnel in place to get your money back as fast as possible.

Big markets are great. More people, more money and a lot of products that can be sold to them. That is also why advertising can be very expensive in these markets.

Typically, direct marketing needs around 7 hits per person before you get a sale. I used to have 10 different marketing pieces I would mail out back in the day when I was chasing real estate. Same applies online.

My favorite one is John Barban.

His emails are so ludicrously over the top that I stay subscribed to them because they're cheap laughs every morning.

I don't get any Tai Lopez ads on YouTube but I get very similar ads by a whole herd of copy and paste business 'gurus' which seem to follow the same basic script.

I get Sam Ovens ads on Facebook telling me, without the slightest hint of irony, that marketing doesn't work.

I usually get some Alex Becker ads as well but as I generally find him funny as fuck I don't have an issue with his ads.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Quote: (02-03-2019 01:40 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Doesn't work on safari. What browser do you use?

Quote: (02-03-2019 04:42 PM)Praetor Lupus Wrote:  

I don't get any Tai Lopez ads on YouTube but I get very similar ads by a whole herd of copy and paste business 'gurus' which seem to follow the same basic script.

I get Sam Ovens ads on Facebook telling me, without the slightest hint of irony, that marketing doesn't work.

I usually get some Alex Becker ads as well but as I generally find him funny as fuck I don't have an issue with his ads.

Interesting you get Sam Ovens ads. I get them too, a bunch of my facebook friends like him/his posts, but he is Kiwi so I didn't expect it to be international.

Re: adblockers, I use uBlock Origin.

It's actually really strange, everywhere online you see people recommend adblockers. Including reddit and any gaming forum etc. But sometimes I go to normies' houses and on their computers/phones they play youtube and there's a million ads and I'm sort of dumbfounded.

Quote: (02-03-2019 04:49 PM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2019 01:40 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Doesn't work on safari. What browser do you use?

Chrome. AB+ extension, ads are nuked out of your life.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Anyone getting that guido real estate dude Dean Graziosi?

"What are you waiting for? You've been ree-targeted!" [Image: lol.gif]

I have never seen any of the guys mentioned above in my recommended lists.

Try browsing anonymously using VPN from foreign address. Suggestions should change from different countries.

Quote: (02-03-2019 01:22 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

Sounds like this "tatespeech" dude who's all over twitter. Dude is fucking annoying.

The one who looks like the dude from Family Guy and tells you how to look alpha?

i want tai lopez to fill me up with knawledge

Quote: (02-05-2019 02:15 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2019 01:22 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

The one who looks like the dude from Family Guy and tells you how to look alpha?

The guy who released the course on how to be a 'G' with McQueen? Comes across as an absolute tool from what I've seen of him.