rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How can I day game if I'm working a 9 to 5 job?

Evening gentlemen,

Simple question. I'm doing direct day game on Saturday and Sunday, but I want to practice it on week days as well. The thing is, I work from 8am to 6pm every day, Monday through Friday, and I'm not sure how I can day game since I'm spending the "optimial day game hours" at work.

To be fair, even after a full day of working, I'm still motivated enough to approach but I'm unsure where. What do you guys suggest?

Bro....

On the way to work.
Lunch time
On the way from work
Weekends

And..

5 - 7 pm on the street and even afterwards in a big city are still optimal day game hours. For example, Times Square in NYC and Michigan Ave in Chicago.

What's your excuse for not doing day game according to any of the above?

Bro, you have zero excuses for not gaming. As Cobra suggested above, you can game almost anywhere, you can game at gas stations where you buy gas on your way from/to work. Grocery stores, in your city after work depending on whether your city is dead after work or not. You can even game in the cafeteria at work depending on the size of your company. If you work in a huge company with multiple buildings and departments why would you not game at the cafeteria since you will rarely see those women other than at the cafeteria during lunch? Plus you have the weekends.

Go game as you seem to have so much time to do so

I work 9-5 also. I hit up a few grocery stores on the way home from work to get dinner for the night and I hit on chicks I see. I'll go to one store for the steak, another for the vegetables, and another just to walk around and look like I'm shopping. I also go out and daygame on the weekends.

^Speaking of which, in the days I was approaching like a maniac, I would stop at Whole Foods at like 7 pm or later.

Shopper girls as well as girls that work there are cute.

One time (keep in mind I was 37), I was there, I saw an early 20s girl cleaning up and smirked, said she's doing such an awesome job. Next time I was in, she came up and chatted me up, complemented my appearance etc..

Pro tip: Once you see a girl in the supermarket, wait a minute or so to see if she's there with a boyfriend. If you're not sure, indirect approach is better. I had a guy come up about 50% of the time when I approached quickly. No big deal as long as you're smooth and not overly blatant.

Giovonny's opener for grocery stores: "Do you know how to make this.." or some variation.

Damn, this is the longest post I made in months.

Later.

Keep your refrigerator empty and buy every single meal at the grocery store and day game there. Talk to everyone, be friendly and polite to the workers.

My gawd the excuses people come up with on why they can’t day game is nuts