rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Muslim Mums Protest Outside School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' to their kids

Muslim mums protest outside school for 'promoting homosexuality' to their kids

Quote:Quote:

A group of angry mums have launched a protest and petition against their school for introducing a curriculum supporting homosexuality.

Andrew Moffat MBE, assistant headteacher at Parkfield Community School in Saltley, has been criticised by parents for piloting No Outsiders - a programme run alongside sex and relationship education (SRE) lessons.

Its ethos promotes LGBT equality and challenges homophobia in primary schools.

Books now being read by pupils at Parkfield Community School include Mommy, Mama and Me and King & King - stories about same-sex relationships and marriages.

But Mr Moffat and the No Outsiders programme have come under fire from some Muslim parents who condemn such teachings, as homosexuality is strictly forbidden in Islam.

Mr Moffat, who is openly gay, and the school have defended the programme, which they said had been fully explained to parents. They added: "No Outsiders allows us to raise awareness of these differences so that children are able to tolerate and accept differences in our society."

But outraged mum Fatima Shah, who has taken her 10-year-old daughter out of the school, told BirminghamLive: "It's inappropriate, totally wrong.

"Children are being told it's OK to be gay yet 98 per cent of children at this school are Muslim. It's a Muslim community.

[Image: 4_JS173417288.jpg]

"I've taken my daughter out and other parents have too. Enough is enough.

"Sex relationship education is being taught without our consent. We've not been informed about what's being taught.

"Mr Moffat is running what's called CHIPS - challenging homophobia in primary schools - and it's totally against Islamic beliefs.

"My child came home and told me am I OK to be a boy? It's confusing children about sexuality.

"I want my child to learn about English, maths and science.

"I'm keeping my daughter away from the school until something is done. I've been paying £20-an-hour tuition at home instead."

And while Ms Shah is against LGBT equality being taught at Parkfield, the 29-year-old insists "gay people should be treated with mutual respect".

Speaking alongside other Muslim parents outside the school gates, the mum-of-three added: "We believe in fundamental British values and believe gay people should be treated with mutual respect and without prejudice or discrimination just like any other human being.

"We respect the Equality Act and believe it can be implemented without the promotion of homosexuality.

"Children have a naive and innocent picture of sexual relationships.

"At this age it is inappropriate to teach them what is a gay or straight relationship.

"The school knew the local community and parents have a different set of family values and morals, and were opposed to an LGBT agenda that says being gay is OK.

"Our community ethos was not respected. We feel betrayed by the school."

Others who spoke to BirminghamLive outside Parkfield Community School included mum-of-two Mariam Ahmed.

The 34-year-old, who has helped organise a petition calling for change, said: "No Outsiders is not for our community. We have a different ethos.

"Mr Moffat is over-promoting LGBT movements.

"I have nothing against him and I fully respect his beliefs but this should be stopped being taught in schools. It's not necessary. It's confusing children.

"My little girl is four, she's in reception and she came home asking me if it's OK to be a boy instead of a girl and has dressed up in her brother's clothes. She's four years old."

Mohammed Sakib, aged 37, who has children aged eight, nine and 10 at Parkfield Community School, added: "I respect all religions but why should sexuality be taught to primary school-aged children? It's out of control.

"[Mr Moffat] seems a friendly and good-natured guy but he needs to respect us as Muslim parents. He needs to listen."

Another mum, who has children aged seven and 11 at Parkfield Community School, added: "Why does my seven-year-old girl need to be taught about same-sex marriages and homosexuality?

"She should be playing, having fun and should be learning about English and maths. This curriculum is putting ideas into their heads."

Another added: "There's no need. This place is different, it's a 90 per cent Muslim school.

[Image: 0_DQP_BEM_220216TEACHER_10JPG.jpg]

"There's books on the curriculum like Mommy, Mama and Me which promotes same-sex marriage and being lesbian. Just why is this needed?"

In 2014, assistant headteacher Mr Moffat resigned from Chilwell Croft Academy in Newtown following a backlash from parents after coming out during a school assembly.

"It seemed like the right time to let the children know that they knew a gay person," he said previously.

"Following my coming out, some parents from different communities complained to the school, but I maintain that my decision was the right one at that time.

"Some Christian and some Muslim parents have told me they don’t want their children learning that it’s OK to be gay."

The school teacher has been at Parkfield Community School for four years. In 2016, the 740-pupil school was deemed outstanding across the board by Ofsted and, a year later, Mr Moffat was awarded an MBE for services to equality and diversity in education.

The report said: "This is an inclusive school that celebrates diversity. As a result, pupils demonstrate respect for an individual’s age, disability, gender or gender reassignment, sexuality, race, religion or belief."

In a joint statement outlining concerns by parents, Mr Moffat and Hazel Pulley, CEO of Excelsior Multi Academy Trust, said Parkfield Community School "have no plans to change their curriculum and No Outsiders remains an integral part of the drive for excellence".

In a response to BirminghamLive, the school said: "The No Outsiders programme teaches children that everyone is welcome.

"It was created in 2014 by Andrew Moffat, assistant head at Parkfield Community School, and piloted at the school.

"The aim was to find a way to teach children about the Equality Act 2010, developing an understanding of British values through an inclusive curriculum and school ethos.

"A key element of the No Outsiders ethos is engagement with parents from the start, in order to promote solid foundations of tolerance that are matched both in and outside the school gates.

"Ninety-eight per cent of the children at Parkfield practice the Islamic faith and initially this presented tension within some aspects of No Outsiders, specifically the acceptance of LGBT equality.

"Through parent workshops where resources and discussions were shared in the early stages of the pilot, the school was able to move forward with the support of the parent community.

"In the last four years the No Outsiders ethos has blossomed as an integral part of the school. An outstanding Ofsted report in 2016 recognised No Outsiders as a key strength of the school.

"In December 2018, a small group of parents at Parkfield School voiced concern about proposed government changes to the teaching of SRE (Sex and Relationship Education) in schools for 2020, specifically that schools would be forced to teach the subject and parents would be unable to withdraw children.

"At Parkfield School, SRE has been taught for the last three years, always in July, to Y3, Y5 and Y6.

"Every year before the lessons are delivered parents are invited to review materials used and are given the option of removing children from the lessons if they wish.

"In the first week of January 2019, Parkfield school received a steady stream of enquiries about the teaching of SRE and linking No Outsiders to SRE.

"Parents were concerned that the school was promoting homosexuality and indoctrinating their children to be gay.

"The headteacher, David Williams and Andrew Moffat have met any parent asking for a meeting and were currently meeting parents about this at least once every day, ‘No Outsiders’ resources are shown and usually parents leave appearing to be reassured and happy with the explanation.

"Presently these meetings have been curtailed due to them becoming personal and aggressive.

"However, a small group of parents are collecting petitions on the school gate to 'stop the sexualisation of children'.

"On Monday, January 11, Andrew Moffat approached the parents to ask what the petition was about; unbeknown to Andrew, he was filmed by a parent and this film was later put on social media.

"A member of the public phoned the school on Thursday, January 17 to say the film of Mr Moffat would be, 'bad for his health'.

"Many parents told the school they felt pressured to sign the petition but didn’t really support it.

"Some parents are openly refusing to sign. On Friday, January 18 the school was leafletted [the following] at home time:

Leaflet handed out to parents outside Parkfield School

Brothers and sisters, is it OK for your children to be gay?

Are you aware of the resource being used in literacy lessons promoting homosexuality?

Did you know Mr Moffat left his last role because parents believed he had no right coming out to children? They wanted all the lessons containing LGBT to be removed from curriculum.

Did you know that our children are now being taught the very same thing?

Have you asked what your children are being taught? What they are reading?

Please join us in our petition to have the No Outsider removed from the curriculum.

Please help us make a difference to what children are being taught.

"On Saturday, February 2 there are two public meetings in the community about the teaching of SRE.

"Central to everything we do is our duty to safeguard all children.

"As part of our safeguarding duty, we have to ensure we safeguard and protect them from all possible forms of harm including homophobic or transgender bullying.

"No Outsiders allows us to raise awareness of these differences so that children are able to tolerate and accept differences in our society."

Funny thing is that most of the wealthier guys in Muslim majority countries take many wives so the less fortunate guys all turn gay.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that

Remember Eurogoys, Islam IS an option. Just "convert," grow out a glorious beard, and spend a few weeks wandering the desert to burn your skin and voila, you're now part of the invading horde and not the native populace that is to be raped and pillaged.

Bonus point is you might be mistaken for a Chechen or Dagestani, the baddest warrior tribes within the Islamic realm.

[Image: chechen_mujahideen___5_by_chewolf-d372xmn.jpg]

There is no need to do it just yet, but in 10, 15 years? Better not wait too long though, getting in on the ground floor is much easier than when the Islamics are already standing on the brink of victory.

Quote: (01-27-2019 06:53 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Funny thing is that most of the wealthier guys in Muslim majority countries take many wives so the less fortunate guys all turn gay.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that

That's bs man, a lot of Muslim countries have arranged marriages. So even guys (with parents) with no game get hooked up with a wife.

Muslims vs Homosexuals: Battle of the Titans!

This old Seinfeld bit about worlds colliding came to mind

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

For all the shit Islam gets these days, it is the hardup immigrants who are pushing back and trying to keep conservative family and community values alive. The locals have abandoned this and just get all warm and fuzzy to the idea of thier kids learning about anal sex and buggery in school.

Here in Toronto it is popcorn material when you see Chinese, Muslim, and hardcore Christian Filipino and Nigerian families protesting subversive trash being pumped into the schools. The media here does contortions to not bring Bout the reality that these newcomers see all staunchly conservative as it does not fit their narriative.

I'm always sceptical of white/anglo cucks who are supposedly on the right, decrying Islam and it's 'barbaric treatment of women'.

Those fags can fuck off. As a non Muslim brown man, I know whose side I'm on.

If you think remembering 'development' 'art' 'inventions' of the past are more important than traditional gender roles TODAY, you are a soft faggot and deserve the emasculation that western women are giving you.

Molyneux, Milo, plenty of Australian conservatives, all have no clue in this regard.

Quote: (01-27-2019 09:44 PM)getdownonit Wrote:  

Muslims vs Homosexuals: Battle of the Titans!

The faggots will not win - this is their future if they try messing with Muslims:

[Image: ISIS-Kill-A-Gay-Man.jpg]

[Image: laugh5.gif]

If I was living in the UK my hobby would be sending fake letters from gays to muslims.

"Missed you at the pride parade yesterday, Abdullah! Kisses, sweetie!"

After years of bashing Islam (which I still think is shit) I'm really starting to get a soft spot for those bearded nutters. No on feminism. No on gays. No on Jewish rulership. They may be my enemy but as the saying goes, if I had one bullet, an enemy on one side and a traitor on the other...

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I can't believe some of you guys are actually expressing sympathy for the cancerous sore that is Islam just because they happen to not like gays (even though there are more gays in the muslim world than any other). I hate that our culture promotes being gay and gay lifestyle as something good and healthy when it's exactly the opposite and denigrates being straight, I hate our culture indoctrinating young kids, but I don't want to live in a society where gays are actually murdered for being gay. I wonder how many of you would really be able to murder another person because he or she happens to be gay, how many of you would actually be able to throw a gay guy from a building and watch him fall to his death.

Don't forget, the same mindset that makes muslims being ok with hating and killing gays is the same mindset that makes them ok with torturing, beheading, destroying and killing non muslims, it's anti science, anti knowledge, anti western, anti human and anti life. Islam is black mold spreading and we all should fight against it, besides, crazy and hysterical cultural mores come and go in history, in a few years or decades things will most likely go back to normal in western societies, but after the demographic replacement of westerners with africans and muslims happen there is no going back from that.

Culture can be changed, racial and ethnic replacement can't.

This is one of the few things I like about Islam: they have no tolerance for certain type of degeneracy (homosexuality)

Islam would actually be a good religion if they got rid of the Talmudicesque bipolar abrogation, promoted self-improvement and progression with certain attributes in mind and forbade cousin marriages and other types of deviancy. The banning of alcohol can be restricted to important holidays though to promote detoxification of the body and Ramadan should be restricted to able-bodied adults that can perform it.

"Children are being told it's OK to be gay yet 98 per cent of children at this school are Muslim. It's a Muslim community.[/b]

Who are the other 2%? Why are their parents even allowing those poor kids to stay in that school?

This could really go either way.

Quote: (01-27-2019 11:10 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

[Image: laugh5.gif]

If I was living in the UK my hobby would be sending fake letters from gays to muslims.

"Missed you at the pride parade yesterday, Abdullah! Kisses, sweetie!"

After years of bashing Islam (which I still think is shit) I'm really starting to get a soft spot for those bearded nutters. No on feminism. No on gays. No on Jewish rulership. They may be my enemy but as the saying goes, if I had one bullet, an enemy on one side and a traitor on the other...

An old joke.

Q: If you're sitting at a table, across from you are Hitler, Stalin, and Hillary Clinton, and there's a gun with two bullets in it, who do you shoot?

A: Hillary, twice.

G

Quote: (01-27-2019 11:43 PM)Teutatis Wrote:  

I can't believe some of you guys are actually expressing sympathy for the cancerous sore that is Islam just because they happen to not like gays (even though there are more gays in the muslim world than any other). I hate that our culture promotes being gay and gay lifestyle as something good and healthy when it's exactly the opposite and denigrates being straight, I hate our culture indoctrinating young kids, but I don't want to live in a society where gays are actually murdered for being gay. I wonder how many of you would really be able to murder another person because he or she happens to be gay, how many of you would actually be able to throw a gay guy from a building and watch him fall to his death.

Don't forget, the same mindset that makes muslims being ok with hating and killing gays is the same mindset that makes them ok with torturing, beheading, destroying and killing non muslims, it's anti science, anti knowledge, anti western, anti human and anti life. Islam is black mold spreading and we all should fight against it, besides, crazy and hysterical cultural mores come and go in history, in a few years or decades things will most likely go back to normal in western societies, but after the demographic replacement of westerners with africans and muslims happen there is no going back from that.

Don't mistake apathy for one enemy destroying another enemy as sympathy for the destroyer.

Besides, even if you started a street to street war with muslims then there's one "demographic" that will continue to import them faster than you could shoot them.

I'll give you a hint. It starts with J and rhymes with shoes.

Notice how every media outlet they own which is virtually all of them not only champions gay rights but ALSO the importation of muslims? They're causing far more harm than a few no-go zones, rapes and suicide attacks, all of which they are ultimately responsible for anyway because they imported the problem in the first place.

Are you willing to name that demographic? If not then you're just chasing your tail.

Who should care what the muslims want to do to the gays? Both want everyone on this forum dead or reduced to the status of second class citizens at best.

Selective virtue signalling is still virtue signalling. You should care less about what muslims will do to gays and more about what gays will do to you and your (future?) sons if given half a chance. Nut up and name the source of the problem. If muslims can be tarred with a broad brush for the actions of the few then so can certain other desert tribes.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (01-27-2019 11:43 PM)Teutatis Wrote:  

Listen man, here is the deal. Yes, Islam sucks. It's savage and primitive and backward. But the thing is, I'd rather be a primitive savage than a subhuman cuck who gets off on bending over and taking it up the ass from the savages! You tell me what's worse and more pathetic, Paki rape gangs preying on white girls or white phaggots who allow their daughters to be used as sexual chattel cause muh racism. It's not the Pakis getting their daughters turned out, so guess who has the "superior" ideology here?

We basically have few choices here. Our side refuses to fight. Our side is composed to disgusting cuckolds eagerly awaiting their own subjugation. Unless things start to change, what are our options as men cursed with insufficient melanin? From where I'm sitting, it's looking increasingly like the only choices are to join the cucks in slavery, to run, or to join the other side if that side lets you in. I definitely don't want to be a slave, so I'm going to try to run. But if running is not possible, well, I'd rather be holding the whip than being on the other side of it. Serves the cucks right, anyway.

It's enraging that these Muslim parents will be treated with some levels of caution and respect by government as they make their (quite justified) protests, while indigenous whites would be demonized and might risk having their children taken away from them.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (01-28-2019 12:34 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

It's enraging that these Muslim parents will be treated with some levels of caution and respect by government as they make their (quite justified) protests, while indigenous whites would be demonized and might risk having their children taken away from them.

And yet is stops being enraging the second you remember it is those very same indigenous whites who are voting for that government, and who would largely support any persecution YOU personally would endure if it ever came to light what a "racist" you are.

Fuck em.

Quote: (01-28-2019 12:19 AM)Higgs Bosun Wrote:  

I'd rather be a primitive savage than a subhuman cuck who gets off on bending over and taking it up the ass from the savages! You tell me what's worse and more pathetic, Paki rape gangs preying on white girls or white phaggots who allow their daughters to be used as sexual chattel cause muh racism.

I don't think those are the only two options we have, we can still fight to fix and clean our own cultures from the scum and also fight against the invading primitive hordes and their backward cultures.

Quote: (01-28-2019 12:43 AM)Teutatis Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2019 12:19 AM)Higgs Bosun Wrote:  

I'd rather be a primitive savage than a subhuman cuck who gets off on bending over and taking it up the ass from the savages! You tell me what's worse and more pathetic, Paki rape gangs preying on white girls or white phaggots who allow their daughters to be used as sexual chattel cause muh racism.

I don't think those are the only two options we have, we can still fight to fix and clean our own cultures from the scum and also fight against the invading primitive hordes and their backward cultures.

How are you going to fight? You'd have to fight and destroy your own damn side before you could even get close to touching a hair on an actual outsider enemy.

This isn't your traditional "enemy at the gate, all men to the wall" situation. In those circumstances, any man who tried to run away, let alone side with the enemy, is the worst kind of scum.

Instead, we're in a loony tunes bizarro world where your own people are throwing the city walls open and inviting the enemy inside, while viciously attacking anyone who tries to get in the way. There is absolutely nothing to be done in a situation like this aside from trying to find some way to save your own skin.

I don't blame you for not grasping this, because the reality we currently inhabit is truly insane and unprecedented. It's twilight zone kind of stuff, and it's only getting started.

Muslim: "Death to gays!"
Civnat: "Hey! That's not OK!
Faggot: "Is that a MAGA hat you're wearing? Kill the fascist!!!"

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Quote: (01-28-2019 02:19 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Muslim: "Death to gays!"
Civnat: "Hey! That's not OK!
Faggot: "Is that a MAGA hat you're wearing? Kill the fascist!!!"

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Yep. It's pithy, but it's true. It captures the reality of our world precisely. And who's the sanest of our 3 heroes above? Without a doubt the Muslim.

I'm on the side of the Muslims on this one, not even a question.

I forgot the best part.

Jewish media: Gays fight for Muslim freedom of speech against white bigot.

Wouldn't it be a delicious irony if the Muslims in the UK were the ones that managed to stop the progressive indoctrination program in schools?

Mind you, they'll do that eventually when they take over and kill and enslave all the remaining infidels, but I mean BEFORE that.