rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cop shoots fellow police officer playing russian roulette(??)

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/natio...683566002/

I thought in Russian Roulette you have to point the gun at your own head? Anyway, there has to be more to this story. Very unbelievable.

"Only cops should have guns", they said.

"Hendren was charged with involuntary manslaughter and armed criminal action, police said. If convicted, he faces up to 10 years in prison."

I think he got off too easy. It should be death sentence. If your IQ is so low that you are playing Russioan roulette - there is nothing positive you can contribute in your life ever. I cannot think of anything dumber then playing a deadly game based on pure chance.

Cop's priority list:

1: Hassle and endanger people at peaceful conservative protests
2: Answer to unconstitutional demands of the Deep State
3: Murder each other in the most pointless game in the history of man.

Stopping terrorism and getting violent criminals off the street? That's politically incorrect or something.

Quote:Quote:

Hayden said two on-duty male officers went to one of their homes in the midst of their shift. Alix, who was off duty, met the officers there.

She went to his place coz she thought she'd get the bang. It was not the bang she expected.

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

Quote: (01-27-2019 04:45 AM)Gremlin Wrote:  

Cop's priority list:

1: Hassle and endanger people at peaceful conservative protests
2: Answer to unconstitutional demands of the Deep State
3: Murder each other in the most pointless game in the history of man.

Stopping terrorism and getting violent criminals off the street? That's politically incorrect or something.

There is only one instance so far on this globe where "Russian Roulette" was made good and proper... and that was in the fiction called Altered Carbon (both book and tv series).

Story is suspect... She might have been a snitch or knew something she shouldn't have.
Had to get rid of her

I am the cock carousel