rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Screening for fatness when she doesn't give full body pictures

With online dating, usually I don't bother to pursue a girl whose profile doesn't include at least one good body shot. My theory is that most girls who don't clearly show their waist have something to hide. If her body was thin, she'd want to show that off.

But every now and then, I see a girl who for whatever reasons doesn't include a clear body shot in her profile, but she still looks like she's probably skinny (judging from her face and other cues).

But you can never be sure. And I hate a fatty surprise. I don't want to waste my time going on a date with her only to find out in person (or worse yet, when I take her shirt off and she is wearing a waist trainer or some shit).

What do you do? Ask her to send you a full body shot? Directly? Indirectly via some joke or routine?

Risk the in-person date, and then leave if she's not up to standard?

Somewhere on the forum somebody's probably already discussed this, but I was unable to find via searching for "screening", "fat", etc.

Yes ask directly, or get her Instagram. Dont risk that shit. Also be prepared to send her additional pics of yourself in case if she asks, so have some good ones ready to go

Let me see a picture of your waist

The SIF will still spoof you with 10 year old photos.

If in doubt, just bail out - if a chick has a good figure, she will proudly display it.

Any shenanigans means she is fat.

Collar bones.
Fat girls LOVE to show off their cleavage. But you cant show off the boobs without also showing their collar bones.

Spot the insecurites in their profiles maybe?

Insecure women almost always try way too hard to show they are more than their weight or shape. If it reads like she's trying to prove something, she is probably a fatty.

I’ve always thought it odd that some significantantly overweight females can have a relatively “thin” looking face (IRL, not just carefully angled pics).

Also, if she’s outraged at the request for full body pics, don’t worry, you’ve just dodged a bullet.

If she doesn't give full body pics, she's fat, if her full body pics are taken from above so her tits are hiding a potential fupa, there's a fupa, if her full body pics are in a black dress against a dark background, or loose, billowy dress, or sweatshirt or mumu she's got a spare tire. 103% of the time. Read it in "nature" or some shit so it's practically science.

Don't waste your time getting her number and asking her for pics, save that energy for a non fattie, or approach IRL.

I always text: "btw I liked your profile pics. and could you send a few more? recent ones"

"recent ones" is where I qualify it and they'll usually text a few and say something like "these are from this summer lol! " and...they're usually telling the truth.

If it isn't full body pics I'll press in another text: "cute...but could you send a few body pics so I can see all of you (winky face) "

If they stall or don't, they're fat. Next.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

If she has a nice body, it will be on full display. If it is not a face-time chat should answer all questions.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

After a while you can just smell the chubby from their pictures.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (01-26-2019 10:21 PM)Gorgiass Wrote:  

If she doesn't give full body pics, she's fat, if her full body pics are taken from above so her tits are hiding a potential fupa, there's a fupa, if her full body pics are in a black dress against a dark background, or loose, billowy dress, or sweatshirt or mumu she's got a spare tire. 103% of the time. Read it in "nature" or some shit so it's practically science.

Don't waste your time getting her number and asking her for pics, save that energy for a non fattie, or approach IRL.

You forgot the classic pictures surrounded by more attractive friends. I call this the "Where's Waldo" Strategy...

MDP

The best way to screen to not date anyone without a full body pick.

Even then, the pictures could still be old and she could still be fat.

Nobody's linked the one and only original guide yet?

http://www.returnofkings.com/19383/10-te...rnet-fatty

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

I endorse pretty much every comment here, they're spot on.

On top of that, I recommend always Googling to try and figure out the girl's full name, then finding her Facebook for some more pics. Many dating apps show tidbits like first name, job title/company, college, hometown, etc. Type all those things into Google and see if something pops up that reveals her full name (usually LinkedIn does it if anything). Once you have her full name, you can Google image that for some more potential pics, and also find her on Facebook and see whatever photos she forgot to make private. It only works about half the time, but this process has saved my ass from a handful of dates that would've been an utter waste of time and money had I gone on them; and conversely, it can get you more excited/motivated for a date if your findings are positive.

Providing you have the dubious misfortunate of even resorting to using online, then what I could figure as a precaution, is if, while going through her pix, if you have to tilt your head even the slightest - she's fat, and don't bother. If she were even the least bit cozy with her body - meaning she's not a fucking blob, then there'd surely be at least a pic or two of the full deal. As if a chick is gonna pass up yet one more digitized venue in which to show her ass off in a bikini.

If you have doubts she is probably fat.

Edit: ask for IG and/or more pics. If she says no then move on - 80/20 rule

If you are worried about losing a match that means you need to up your pics so you have more matches to choose from and not care ("abundance mentality")

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Earlier posters have posted out the collar bone but also look for sausage fingers and fat arms

Quote: (01-26-2019 04:05 PM)roc_student Wrote:  

With online dating, usually I don't bother to pursue a girl whose profile doesn't include at least one good body shot. [...]

But every now and then, I see a girl who for whatever reasons doesn't include a clear body shot in her profile, but she still looks like she's probably skinny (judging from her face and other cues).

But you can never be sure.

Even with body shots you're in for a real treat now... Women learn to master the lense and the perspective

[Image: epbGkTF.png]
[Image: WVSbNQS.jpg]
[Image: xPFPRMf.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral