rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I try to bang or drop her?

Hey guys, pardon the long post. So I approached this cute Ukrainian-American girl during my lunch break, definitely one of the cutest girls I have approached. We only spoke for like five minutes both our lunch periods were over, we work at different places in the city. She seemed to be interested.

I got her number and told her "lets continue our conversation during lunch the next day." she agrees and we meet the next day during lunch. During our meet, I ran game as usual, light touches etc. she was receptive.

She showed some minor red flags to me though, for example, she did not seem to like it whenever I made assumptions about her, most girls usually laugh.

She said, "You like making assumptions don't you?" I told her, "its good to make assumption, that way you wont be surprised if they are true." Also, she said sometimes she can't handle stress. During the conversation, we started talking about art and I wanted to show her some of my drawings on my tablet but I could not get to them.

She was like, "you did not come prepared?" I ignored this and we kept on talking, then I suggested that we hang out at a bar close to my place that weekend and I will show her the drawings then, she agreed. Then as we were parting ways, she said, "next time come prepared," to which I replied, "nah there was nothing to prepare for, right now I just wanted to talk to you."
Later that day I text:

Me: Nice hanging out over lunch
Her: The feeling is mutual

I was going to confirm our weekend meet up, but she tried to switch date venue.

Her: Do you ice skate, if not, willing too learn? there is this place that opened up next to where I live, I have been wanting to go but always too busy or lazy.
Me: I don't ice skate, I dislocated my shoulder trying to ice skate and vowed not to do it again. (This is true by the way)
Her: That makes sense sorry to hear that.

I then tried to re-suggested meeting at the bar I told her when we met that is closer to my apartment, to which she responded,

Her: Hmm I don't think that will work, I've already made plans for something later that evening. Perhaps another day?
Me: Its fine, do what you got to do, let me know when your free
Her: Ok

After this I wanted to drop her because I felt like she wanted to lead, and following her suggestion would be beta and falling into her frame. And my crazy senses were kind of tingling with this girl from our previous meeting, but man, wash she cute.

Three weeks later, today she initiates contact and texts, "Hey sorry work has been crazy for the last few weeks. How have you been?"

She is a lawyer assistant and I have heard bad things about dealing lawyer chicks. So should I try to set something up with this girl and potentially bang her, even if it means risking falling into her frame, or should I maintain my previous decision of dropping her.
Thanks in advance

Sounds like she's stoic and was shit testing you the entire time.

Paralegal and lawyers girls are Type A girls so you gotta be on your game with them and shut their shit down and tease them.

Your response to her "Perhaps another day" was terrible.

She gave you a counter offer for another day and you came off as a bit butt hurt.

Ignore everything from before, consider this a reset, set the time and place to meet up, do something more interactive and fun over drinks - not some lame lunch.

Quote: (01-25-2019 04:20 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Paralegal and lawyers girls are Type A girls so you gotta be on your game with them and shut their shit down and tease them.

Gotta love paralegals, though. Dead from the waste down and still practicing law!

Thanks kaotic, subterfuge, epic journal man
She asked me if I wanted to hang out sometime, never been asked this by a cute chick before, I am always doing the asking, this might be my year. So I suggested something fun like the museum close to my place. After the museum, I will suggest she comes to my place direct for music and drinks. So we'll see what happens.

Quote: (01-25-2019 08:52 PM)Sex Machine Wrote:  

Thanks kaotic, subterfuge, epic journal man
She asked me if I wanted to hang out sometime, never been asked this by a cute chick before, I am always doing the asking, this might be my year. So I suggested something fun like the museum close to my place. After the museum, I will suggest she comes to my place direct for music and drinks. So we'll see what happens.

There are two routes you can go:

1. Pursue the chicks company before making an aggressive close. Taking her out first follows this line. The upside here is hopefully the contact with girl desensitizes you to girls.

2. Go for the bang. Tease something nearby, but propose the meet up for drinks at your place first. Escalate hard and after the bang drag her around your hood while she still has those puppy dog eyes.

The second option strikes me as likely the best, but you've met the girl before. In my experience law girls bias towards teasing entitlement. I would discount her for her background unless she demonstrates exceptional compliance and enthusiasm.

Tastes however differ. You do you. In you want help sorting out the results, bring them back.

So you think falling into her Frame is gonna lead you to not banging her so you decide to not bang her because it would fall into her frame.

Then someone somewhere told you lawyers are bad and that somehow matters.

The entire way you’re approaching this is wrong and makes zero sense

Agree with Kaotic, sounding butt hurt instead of taking the counter offer was a poor move.

You can't game her if you aren't out with her!

Shes interested because she restarted you, so game on, less butthurt, more fun, excitement and zero fucks given.

Quote: (01-25-2019 03:59 PM)Sex Machine Wrote:  

I then tried to re-suggested meeting at the bar I told her when we met that is closer to my apartment, to which she responded,

Her: Hmm I don't think that will work, I've already made plans for something later that evening. Perhaps another day?
Me: Its fine, do what you got to do, let me know when your free
Her: Ok

Kaotic said that response was lame. Perhaps it was but it's exactly what I would have said not being an expert, on the thinking that I need to appear not bothered, easy and casual about it. You(she) changed the venue now you say you are busy anyway, so you contact me when you want to do another day.

Here's where I over analyse. She probably is dating, or has a bf that is about to finish, she wanted to get that over with before going for a date with you. It took three weeks to do it, now shes going to see you. Women especially hot ones, always have some guys on standby or waiting in the wings somewhere or some friend or go to ex as a backup. That's why she wanted to do some ice skating shit?

And the frame stuff? You were right not to do ice skating if you suck at it, the date would have been crap. You won't shine when you are doing something you are scared of doing and don't want to do at all, apart from pleasing her.

Just had her over from the museum, it's funny how if you're seen with an attractive girl your smv rises, because girls were holding eye contact with me as we headed to my place. We talked, she is in a long distance relationship, so fmman your analysis was kind of right. We listened to music, showed her my dance moves she taught me hers, while we are at it, I made out with her kissed her neck, put my hands under her shirt for her perky tits but didn't bang, damn, I think I blew it.

I should have escalated further. Kaotic was spot on with her being stoic, turns out she is reading Marcus Aurelius. I am inclined to think that it's a lost cause because last time when I had a chick over and didnt escalate further, the chick ghosted afterwards. But this chick later texted that she had a good time with me, so maybe potential is still there.