rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Aussie Woman Flew to Pakistan For Fake Rich Guy and Was Used As a Sex Slave

'I was raped, starved and kept as a prisoner': How an Australian woman, 30, travelled to Pakistan to meet the man of her dreams... only for him to lock her up, force Islam upon her and abuse her daily

Lara Hall, 30, was groomed by Sajjad, who promised her love and admiration
She decided to visit him in Lahore on the hope of having a wonderful life

He kept her inside for months, raped her daily and made her scared to seek help

She escaped with the help of a high-flying Pakistani business man and friends

[Image: 8919834-6625447-image-a-52_1548306637313.jpg]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...-life.html

Flying to Pakistan in promises of a Lavish life. The fucking irony.

Ultimately, we should care more about being effective than simply nobly intentioned. It is not enough to dream well: the true measure is what we achieve.

And the Darwin award goes to...

Lol

This shows female thirst for money has no bounds. Too bad she got screwed on the deal, but holy crap women (blonde white women especially) have to stop being so bloody stupid.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

I can just imagine a Pakistani man and an Australian fridge on a date. Would watch that shit for hours.

When will she fly back to see him again?

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F-12a...me.jpg&f=1]

These things just don't shock me anymore.

Quote: (01-24-2019 02:28 PM)Rakers Wrote:  

[Image: 8919834-6625447-image-a-52_1548306637313.jpg]

No hover hand. Relaxed posture. Leaning away from her while her shoulder inclines back towards him.

Stone cold alpha.

The article says she has a fucking law degree. Don't you have to be smart to graduate from law school?

Quote: (01-24-2019 03:32 PM)Waqqle Wrote:  

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F-12a...me.jpg&f=1]

These things just don't shock me anymore.

Im surprised she came back alive...

Isaiah 4:1

Quote: (01-24-2019 03:47 PM)Horus Wrote:  

The article says she has a fucking law degree. Don't you have to be smart to graduate from law school?

no, some of the dumbest people I know have a shitty law degree from an equally shitty college.

Okay guys, in my defense I wasn't abusive.

Secondly, if she calls abuse making her workout and eat right, then that's some bullshit.

I wasn't fast shaming her at all, is this what we've come to?

Thirdly, I never raped her, matter of fact she raped me all the time, why the hell do you think I kept her inside the house?

NO Pakistani wants to be know as a chubby chaser, do you know how much dishonor I'd bring my family and Allah?

The article is bullshit because they only posted full body photos of her when she was at UNIVERSITY not any current pictures of herself.

What is this some Tinder catfish article!? Yalad the nerve my habibi's !

Oh and fuck that SIMP ass high fly snaking Shahid Khan looking motherfucker who swooped my girl.

That panchod probably drinks soy chai all the time.

Holy fuck this girl is dumb.

Quote:Quote:

Ms Hall, having completed a law degree at the University of Notre Dame and working in a prestigious position, struck up a friendship on a train with a Pakistani woman called Rhianna in 2013.

'I didn't come from a functional family, so it was everything I was craving,' Ms Hall said.

There it is. Probably a whole host of personality issues.

Sajjad's friendship came at a challenging time for Ms Hall, who had battled obsessive compulsive disorder and still felt the legacy of a difficult childhood.

Despite her burgeoning legal career and strong professional prospects, her troubles mounted to the point where she suffered a breakdown.

Having trouble being an adult.

'I remember asking him if he would ever lie to me and he said "no" - he was very attractive and seductive.

'I was seduced by the promise of this amazing life with him. My life in Sydney was so s**t at the time, so I thought maybe I would give it a go.

'He would always say "I'll fill all your blank spaces". It was one of his favourite sayings.

Sajjad was also in contact with Ms Hall's family. Over Facebook he struck up a friendship with her twin, Amy. He also sent her grandmother emails promising he would keep her safe. He offered protection and comfort - the security Ms Hall had always craved.

Strong FB game recognized. Remember this took place over a period of years.

Also, her life is shit probably because she was getting bored of the the carousel and sensing the wall approaching. Time to find a rich guy to settle with.

Lastly, she has a twin sister?

Intoxicated by the promise of a beautiful life and seduced by the man of her dreams, Ms Hall took the plunge and on April 23 last year she flew 18 hours to Lahore.

In early 2018 Sajjad (pictured) invited Ms Hall to his brother's wedding in Pakistan

'The house was certainly not like anything in the pictures, I was taken back when I arrived,' Ms Hall said.

'There were twenty people living in five bedrooms. He said they were just there for the wedding. It was filthy.

'But he was being so nice, I still thought he was a dream come true.'

Over the next few weeks Sajjad admitted that he had fabricated the Spanish villa and that he was not the man he had claimed to be.

Any sane person would have fled upon seeing the shack he was living in, but nope, love is love!

Geez it just goes on. This girl is dumb, end of story.

Any man who wifes this woman up is a fucking retard of the highest order.

She clearly has problems, for which I have some empathy, but anyone who thinks this sort of ingrained stupidity can be changed is a dumbass indeed.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

The Australian government has more sense than I thought:

"She managed to contact the Australian consulate and High Commission, thinking her reports of sexual assault would trigger an urgent response.

She was disappointed by their 'lacklustre' attitude, ..."

Rico... Sauve....

30 year old law graduate with a decent job?

She looks more like an illiterate 15 year old from Rotherham. And behaves like one as well if this report is anything to go by.

Men are not creepy. Do you know what’s creepy? Spiders, because we don’t know how they move.

Quote: (01-24-2019 06:11 PM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

She clearly has problems, for which I have some empathy, but anyone who thinks this sort of ingrained stupidity can be changed is a dumbass indeed.

If the Paki who lured her out makes her his wife and gets a few more dumb Aussie girls to do form a harem, is he a retard?

Quote: (01-24-2019 05:07 PM)Rush_More Wrote:  

Quote: (01-24-2019 03:47 PM)Horus Wrote:  

no, some of the dumbest people I know have a shitty law degree from an equally shitty college.

Pretty much, and in this case it's the University of Notre Dame, which in Australia doesn't have entrance exams, it has interviews. The place has a reputation for being a paper mill for any bastard stupid enough and rich enough to be able to pay to get in.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Is this what happens when a woman dick-sucks her way to a degree but hits the wall before she can dick-suck her way into a good job?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Fake news, muslims aren't rapists.

Her first hint should have been Pakistan...

Quote: (01-24-2019 06:39 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Quote: (01-24-2019 06:11 PM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

If the Paki who lured her out makes her his wife and gets a few more dumb Aussie girls to do form a harem, is he a retard?

Yes. They are kafir (كافر) so he can just take them as his slaves instead of legitimizing them as legal wives, and thus taking responsibility for them. Less liability for him.

Quote: (01-24-2019 02:49 PM)SaintLaurentJake Wrote:  

Flying to Pakistan in promises of a Lavish life. The fucking irony.

There are a lot of rich areas and rich people in Pakistan. I know from personal experience. Many business-type men and families. The business men there, many of whom are married or single, live a double life of sex, parties, and fun.

It's similar to Dubai but less bizarre fetishes. There's even places where these rich guys throw parties where they have girls from Russia, China, India, UAE, and other countries. I was really surprised by that, but it exist. On the outside you see a gated large house/estate but on the inside what goes on...You would never know.

My life in Sydney was so s**t at the time, so I thought maybe I would give it a go.

Most generous welfare system, medicare. An abundance of high paying jobs, most Chad's per capita on planet willing to dumpster dive. A country that bends over backwards and puts women first in every arena of life. Nothing is good enough. Serenity now, Sharia later.