rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poland vs. Romania

Poland vs. Romania

These two countries don't share a border but from what I understand they have a lot in common.

Similarities:
-Attractive, thin female populace
-Girls who like foreign men
-Low priced standard of living
-Widespread English among educated 20-somethings
-Low amounts of sex tourism from Westerners

Differences:
-Poland complexion is more fair (therefore darker tourists are better received)
-Poland is more wealthy
-Poland is less of a shit hole
-Top Romanian girls more beautiful than top Polish girls
-Average Polish girl more beautiful than average Romanian girl

Feel free to correct my assessment.

For those of you who have been to both countries, which did you like better? Why? Also, for a guy who did well Poland and was happy with his results (i.e. me), will a trip to Romania just be more of the same? I get the impression that I will have to work harder in Romania compared to Poland.

Relevant threads
-The Poland thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4184.html
-Ukraine, Poland, Romania or Balkans: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6340.html
-Budapest data sheet: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5937.html
-Romanian conquests: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5005.html

Poland vs. Romania

- How many Polish girls smoke nowadays? A lot of Romanian chicks smoke; I'd estimate over half of young chicks do.
- I'd expect English to be more widespread in Romania than in Poland; for example, all foreign movies are shown in Romania in their original language with Romanian subtitles. Not just in cinemas, but on TV as well. The girls understand American jargon quite well.
- Romania is vastly brunettes with brown eyes, Poland has more mix. If you're into natural blondes, don't go to Romania.

Poland vs. Romania

if you are trying to plot where to go next i'd consider checking out Bulgaria. from what you have written about Poland it sounds very similar to my experiences in Sofia, although I think Sofia is a bigger city then where you are now. all the similarities you wrote about Romania and Poland I could say about Sofia as well

Poland vs. Romania

Other input from a couple credible guys I know who have spent time in the Balkans:

- mixed group culture in Romania vs groups of girls goin out in Poland
- louder nightclubs in Romania
- more table service oriented clubs in Romania (groups will get tables and often you won't have access to the area if you don't have a table - many places in Ukraine were like this as well)
- dating for lays in Romania vs ONS for lays in Poland
- the worst attitudes in Romania will be much worse than in Poland...count on it

Poland vs. Romania

Other differences:
- Polish girls drink a lot. Not so much for the Romanians.
- Polish people are more open to talking to strangers. More eye contact, for example.
- Poland has more pear shaped bodies

Poland vs. Romania

Having been to both I'd re-enforce most of your points.

BUT, I disagree with two things

Firstly, the average Romanian is, in my opinion, more attractive then the average Polish chick. Plus Romanian girls are more amorous, and they are much likely to make out in public and are more affectionate. Nightlife is probably better in Poland though.

Secondly I wouldn't say Romania's a shithole at all. Romania is beautiful. Bucharest isn't up to much but Transylvania is really worth exploring.

Bottom line: I've been to Poland 5 times. I've been to Romania twice, and I'm in Bucharest again in one month. For me, Romania trumps Poland for both chicks and the country itself.

But Roosh, you really need to go to Ukraine. It makes Poland look like Manchester. Although I have friend who prefers Romania above both.

Poland vs. Romania

Quote:Quote:

How many Polish girls smoke nowadays?

I would say around 25%. Even the ones who smoke aren't chain smokers... their smoking hasn't bothered me unlike in Denmark.

I'd expect English to be more widespread in Romania than in Poland

Go to the right clubs and over 80% of the girls speak English. I don't even worry if English is a problem or not.

But Roosh, you really need to go to Ukraine.

Everyone says this. A part of me wants to delay going to build up some delayed gratification. If Ukraine has the best girls out of anywhere, I don't want to go yet!

Poland vs. Romania

Am in poland now

Romanian girls are way hotter and its not even close

Also romania is not a shithole at all. Parts are stunningly beautiful

Poland is also way more industrial in its landscape and cities

Poland vs. Romania

Quote: (10-08-2011 11:49 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

- Romania is vastly brunettes with brown eyes, Poland has more mix. If you're into natural blondes, don't go to Romania.

Id' recommend poland for the same way, there is not that much variation in terms of physical apparance in romania compared to poland. In poland you can find all type of looks from dark, intermediate to fair. In romania dark-haired girls with dark eyes are by far dominant.

Poland vs. Romania

Are the girls really thin in Romania or is it pretty easy to find curvy ones with nice tits like in Bulgaria?

Poland vs. Romania

i never really found the girls in Bulgaria to be curvy. they all had that 110lb look

Poland vs. Romania

Lumiere mentioned it here.

Curvy was probably the wrong choice of word. Just wondering about the body types in Romania.

Poland vs. Romania

Quote: (10-09-2011 09:03 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I would say around 25%. Even the ones who smoke aren't chain smokers... their smoking hasn't bothered me unlike in Denmark.

Then you'll likely find out that more girls smoke in Romania comparing to Poland. However they drink much less.

Go to the right clubs and over 80% of the girls speak English. I don't even worry if English is a problem or not.

In Bucharest I have met only a few people under 40 who wouldn't speak good English. Most people speak English at par with me, some even better. A lot of people speak three and more languages, French/Italian being the most popular one.

Poland vs. Romania

My biggest knock on Romania/Romanians is all the damned smoking. English is widely spoken.

Poland vs. Romania

Quote: (10-09-2011 09:12 PM)alb3 Wrote:  

My biggest knock on Romania/Romanians is all the damned smoking. English is widely spoken.

Cool.

Can you smoke in bars there?

Poland vs. Romania

Quote: (10-09-2011 09:58 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Cool.

Unfortunately yes. Smoking indoors has not been banned there and they fume it up.

Poland vs. Romania

Quote: (10-10-2011 07:44 AM)alb3 Wrote:  

Cool.

Unfortunately yes. Smoking indoors has not been banned there and they fume it up.

Perfect.

This place just shot up my list.

Roosh, can you smoke in bars in Poland?

Poland vs. Romania

It's mixed. Most bars/clubs you can't, but there's a few that you can.

Poland vs. Romania

Cool.

Yes, you still can. There is a legislation to ban it, but it goes through slowly. It is pushed by EU though, so it will pass sooner or later, so you better hurry!

Poland vs. Romania

Roosh, aren't you planning to visit each country in Europe, like you were with Latin America?
Going from Poland to Romania means you will skip Czech, Slovakia, Hungary, which are all good places to stop by.

Poland vs. Romania

Roosh, aren't you planning to visit each country in Europe, like you were with Latin America?

No, I learned from my past travel mistakes. I'm much more selective now. You hit a point of diminishing return with countries in the same region... no point in visiting them all if time/energy is limited.

Poland vs. Romania

You can smoke in almost any venue in Warsaw, they don't care. Might be different in other (smaller) cities.

Even bartenders are quick to lean forward in order to help light your fag.

Poland vs. Romania

I realy agree with naughty nomad, about romania and especially ukrainy, there are far more really stunning girls, but its also will be cold if you hit it november, and i repeat being foreigner who knows some russian than its fucking paradise