rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What, in your experience, are external indicators of a woman being fantastic at sex?

What, in your experience, are external indicators of a woman being fantastic at sex?

Putting up high sexual encounter numbers has never interested me but many of you here have slept with dozens of women so I'd like your input on this.

The common viewpoint in the world among the casual male is that the more attractive a woman, the more desirable she is in every aspect (including sex). This has never settled well with me, as it was clear even masturbating that the sheer attractiveness of the woman in erotic material never correlated with how powerful the orgasm was. Internal factors like personality, context, the subject matter being taboo, coveting someone you actually know in real life, etc....they were better indicators.

I have two questions around the same subject:

1. The top 5 women you have slept with, based on your own standard of pure physical beauty, how many of them also ranked in the top 5 best sexual encounters you have had (in terms of just how good at sex they were)?

2. In your experience, what external factors indicate that a woman will be well above average in bed, if there are any?

If you feel there is nothing, that it's just random based on energy level and the moon aligning that day, then feel free to give that answer as well. But I'm just curious. What common traits did the ones who clearly rose above the rest have that could have been externally recognized or screened during the dating process?

The eyes my man! Women good in the sack always have a piercing look that hard... really really hard to forget!

This thread has potential.

G

Quote: (01-20-2019 11:51 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

The eyes my man! Women good in the sack always have a piercing look that hard... really really hard to forget!

I agree. The way some women stare at you with that "I wanna fuck you" piercen look.
Girls with a lot of tattoos usually fuck good as well, basically because is also a sign she is a slut.

Another very important thing that I notice and that is dangerous:
Crazy woman = crazy sex . Thus do it at your own risk.

My blog: Wolfsout

I don't like to give women much control during sex, I'm more then happy to do 90% of the work, all she has to do is enjoy being fucked hard in the positions I want to fuck in, and keep me turned on and well stimulated when I take breaks. Other factors include a willingness and ability to give a good blowjob or get me off and make me happy however I want. If she's very animated, verbal, naturally submissive, can orgasm easily from penetration, those are great things in my book. Fantastic hygiene, smooth soft skin, smelling good, being well groomed are all a must.

If I see a girl and she has her hair done, her nails done, skin looks clear clean and smooth, moderate amount of makeup, not dressed like a slob, looks you in the eyes lustfully, walks in a way that gets your attention, maybe when she speaks she's slightly shy or awkward, those are all the signs for me that she's going to be a great sexual partner.

Another factor could be for instance that she perceives you as a 7-8 but you perceive her as a 6. Those girls will fuck you like they're trying to steal your soul.

Great Thread idea, very timely for me.

I just ended a LTR because she made no effort in the sack. Happy to let me go for it, but never took an interest, Had to leave her over that.

You never know when you first date a woman how she will go in bed...

Skill in bed not related to how attractive she is, in fact the other way around. Attractive women think just showing up is enough effort...

How you rate her skill is based on how you like it. If you like it hard and fast, then you will prefer a woman that likes to bang hard and fast (slutty, masculine, experienced)

If you like her passive then traits to watch for would be demure, feminine, shy, quiet.

Traits I find point to a woman being good include not being lazy, are caring, giving nature (there's nothing hard about sex, it just requires a giving effort)

Also, a self awareness, or connection with her own sensuality will usually mean she can cum and make herself cum, as opposed to frigid, religious or abused women who can not cum and never explore their bodies and learned how they work.

I used to go for sensitive, artistic creative women thinking they would be great in the sack, but that's not usually the case.

In fact it's hard to pick it until you have sex a few times (to let her get over her shyness)

Wouldn't it be great if you just knew her sexual ability score when you first met her? Save a lot of time and disappointment!

It's definitely the eyes man. It's this look that's oftentimes intimidating. (I think it's a shit test). They somehow mix that childlike/puppy dog look with a menacing, focused, seductive look. MANY women try to imitate it online but of course it falls flat and looks fake but in person, it's downright exciting.

I have found that the quality cannot be predicted. It's usually the ones you least expect. For me it's often been where there is a disconnect - either I'm not attracted to the woman for some reason or she is a point or more below need. Two examples. One was an 8 but had a body like a marathon runner, while I prefer at least some curves. Another was a 7 and a bit of a tomboy but I saw something very feminine in her where others did not. Both acted like they wanted to prove something to me.

Similarly I have found the girls in SA to really put a lot of effort to impress me. Again it's a matter of frame.

Great thread. I would have to agree, some of the best sex I have had in my life, the women's eyes told the story. Sad to say I fell in love with two of those women, and that wasn't a good idea.

Quote: (01-20-2019 11:51 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

When I saw the change of her look in her eyes from the beginning when she said no penetration due to being on her period to "I want you inside of me" was a feeling of being godlike. She was very good at communicating what she enjoyed as well and wasn't shy about it.

I've only just started my journey but hope I can find more girls like this.

There are a few, but the best one I can think of is also one that takes some conversation to find.

She has to be easily lead, and this is best done through a story. Have a good, interesting, long story that hits some highs, lows, sadness, humor. If she is able to follow you, and at the same time she is able to fantasize with you, she will be a great lay. When guys talk about great sex, its not by having a girl who will do things to you naturally. Its about them being present and with you enough that leading them into the zone is done almost intuitively.

Other things to look for:

- Longer ring finger.
- Protruding nipples
- The way she crosses her legs, and uncrosses them.
- If she stands with her ass sticking out - not with her hips thrust forward.
- If she stands with her legs crossed
- Does she look at your mouth while you talk - and does she mimic your facial movement. Try licking your lips and see if she follows.

They eyes are the true way in, but a woman who follows intuitively, knows attractive ways to stand and move, and has slightly larger sex organs like nipples and clit, are going to be amazing in bed if you know what to do.

When she says she's shy.

Seriously, it's impossible to tell. By external indicators, I suppose, you mean behavioural cues - such cues do correlate with mental life but not to a degree allowing a reliable prediction. Frankly, a man shouldn't be that much worried about women's skills in bed. I'd wage that in capable man's hands, a woman can do so much more than most men imagine - this is not about physical act per se - it's concomitant to her opening emotionally, when a man wakes up something deep in her psyche from a slumber - it is making her daydream about you, think about you, imagine pleasing you, missing your smell, wanting to be touched by you. In other words, getting obsessed with you becoming her idolised god.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Honestly, outgoing/assertive women are typically going to be better in bed. They won't be shy when it comes to trying new things, and actually participating in the action.

Extremely religious shy girls who are looking to get married aren't the best, in my opinion. Don't expect anything out of the ordinary with these.

I prefer the woman on top.

I look at the length from her knee caps to her pelvis.

The shorter the length between her knees and her pelvis, the more likely she is going to be able to bounce on my dick like a piston from 69 Chevelle SS.

I got no time for skinny long legged broads, they're good for photos, not fucking.

If she has a good wink.

In all seriousness, looking back I have had a couple of common denominators. First, my frame was very strong when I met them. Two were in college at my fraternity, and a third was when I lived in Manhattan and had a prestigious job. These women were trying to lock me down. Second, they each had varying degrees of mental illness or personality disorder. One of them stalked me for 6 months after we broke up. Another wanted me to bang her in the cemetery a block from my apartment. One indicator of mental illness/personality disorders is a woman that doesn't have many other female friends, but that alone is not enough of an indicator.

The real point is that there are not outward signs, there are contextual signs. One of these girls dressed suggestively, the other two conservatively. Two were very feminine in appearance, one was plain. One was from a divorced family, another from a very strong family, parents, siblings.

The more she perceives there is a disconnect in SMV, the better the quality of the sex. But your SMV is relatiively constant, so the perceived greater value depends on the context and the woman's perspective. In my case, I can think of three relationships where the sex was exceptional, and it had nothing to do with the quality of the woman. Two were 7.5, one an 8. These were the same quality of woman as my other bangs. The difference was the context and her situation. Two of them wanted to lock down a LTR, a third wanted a fun FWB and probably a little more adventurous sex than I had had yet at that point in my life.

While I think OP is a troll (april6e/aprilsexy), I'll answer anyway.

Strum her ribs*. If her nipples get hard, play her like an instrument. Orchestrate a fantastically sexual and memorable time.

* If you can't feel her ribs, eject.

How well she dances.

You train them the fuck up, that's how you know they'll be good.

This implies young LTR but you can get lucky with sloppy 62nds, cucks.

Quote: (01-21-2019 03:00 AM)aeroektar Wrote:  

I don't like to give women much control during sex, I'm more then happy to do 90% of the work, all she has to do is enjoy being fucked hard in the positions I want to fuck in, and keep me turned on and well stimulated when I take breaks. Other factors include a willingness and ability to give a good blowjob or get me off and make me happy however I want. If she's very animated, verbal, naturally submissive, can orgasm easily from penetration, those are great things in my book. Fantastic hygiene, smooth soft skin, smelling good, being well groomed are all a must.

If I see a girl and she has her hair done, her nails done, skin looks clear clean and smooth, moderate amount of makeup, not dressed like a slob, looks you in the eyes lustfully, walks in a way that gets your attention, maybe when she speaks she's slightly shy or awkward, those are all the signs for me that she's going to be a great sexual partner.

Another factor could be for instance that she perceives you as a 7-8 but you perceive her as a 6. Those girls will fuck you like they're trying to steal your soul.

I am with this guy on this; for me although I have not had many sexual encounters; one where I feel that I am really dominating a girl is where I felt like the sexual experience was amazing. I remember the last one I had, while I had my dick inside her thanks to the PC muscle exercises; seeing her as a an almost dying kudu being preyed on with a lion while she was mourning was the best reality show I have ever had. I have to say on side note that if she can dance; she is extremely flexible.

The only real indicator is the fuck-me eyes (100% accuracy, all women).

For some more disturbing shit I'd say the fuck-me stare AND aggressive peacocking - nose rings, tongue rings, funny hair, tattoos on hands or neck etc, dressing up as a goth or metal girl etc

Great thread! More crazy = > better sex. But can be too risky: I just turned down a Tinder like (I have gold) as she said on her profile she has Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). I knew the sex would be great but wasn't worth it for me.

Currently sleeping with a girl who was very shy initially but somehow I could tell that she would be a natural (not sure if it was the eyes, could be that she feels my SMV is higher than hers). Every time is getting better, I push the envelope further each time. Will try to report back in a few weeks.

In my experience there is no correlation between looks and being entertaining in the sack.

The basic test is whether they are batshit crazy. My best lay ever was top five in terms of looks. Number 2 was a bit lower but up there. The rest of the top 5 were, frankly, rather dead lays. However, they were gorgeous and that counts for something in and of itself.

I suppose the standing question is in regards to what qualifies as a great lay. A few things to consider are:

1) enthusiasm for sucking cock
2) talking dirty
3) taking it in the ass (I know this has mixed sentiments among the guys here)
4) openness to various positions, doggie in particular
5) submissive/masochistic tendencies
6) a shaved pussy (again, some guys like it wild rather than coifed)

Did I miss anything?

So ya, I have banged a chubby bitch who had all the right moves and attitudes, but also a potential supermodel who would not shave her huge muff nor blow me.

Here is the saddest observation, and really, I hope the balance of opinion will prove me wrong but: the hottest lays were sexually abused as children. They aim to please; they mismatch pain, pleasure and love; much debauchery does not surprise them; and once you are their most trusted human being ever, they will EXPECT you to do horrible things to them.

I can elaborate about maybe a half dozen examples who I got to know rather well. As for the other several dozen or so I just have suspicions and have to speculate.

Horse girls.

You know them women who base their whole identity around that 1000 pound beast? Normally upper middle class, daddy didn't pay any attention to her growing up instead just threw money at her? Those girls control 12ft beast with them thighs and ass. Oh dear, boys, if you ever get the chance never say no. She will shag you into a parallel universe. Her threshold for punishment is astonishing. If you shag her just after she's being riding then her pussy has the right amount of stank. Every horse girl I've known has been bat shit crazy. Thats another great way to tell if she's good.

Quote: (01-22-2019 06:12 AM)66Scorpio Wrote:  

I can elaborate about maybe a half dozen examples who I got to know rather well. As for the other several dozen or so I just have suspicions and have to speculate.

^ please do elaborate