rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do so many men expect women to be perfect?

Yes it's true, feminism has ruined many women. But I always shake my head when I read or hear someone criticizing women as though they ought to be perfect, including foreign women. I think women when they're at they're best, are pretty cool. And even if they still have certain tendencies, in a sane society I don't think it's hard to keep that under control. There's nothing wrong with a bit of hypergamy as long as it's not to a ridiculous level. Never mind the fact that men have flaws too.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Of course they can't be perfect, they're chicks.

Immutable biological differences pretty much assure that the straight man's mythical "perfect woman", no matter what purpose we may be seeking her for (ons, fb, gf, wife, mother, or something else) is just that–a myth.

Never seen this.

Quote: (01-20-2019 03:37 PM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

Yes it's true, feminism has ruined many women. But I always shake my head when I read or hear someone criticizing women as though they ought to be perfect, including foreign women. I think women when they're at they're best, are pretty cool. And even if they still have certain tendencies, in a sane society I don't think it's hard to keep that under control. There's nothing wrong with a bit of hypergamy as long as it's not to a ridiculous level. Never mind the fact that men have flaws too.

We always want the ideal in out minds to become real. Immature man will dream and desire that perfect women to have and hold on to. A mature man, having taken the red pill realize the nature of women and must comprise for the search for a women as he try to find the something closer to ideal or settle for the best bet in the their environment.

Because they've been told girls and women are perfect their entire lives. These "standards" that women complain are thrust upon them is a direct result of their refusal to acknowledge their imperfections. They have preached that every body is beautiful, every action noble, every decision just. Flaws are never addressed, in life or in popular culture. Anything beyond less than a Mary Sue is pegged as misogynistic. The number of untoward female characters on TV and in movies can be counted on one hand. And when they are, they're often the acting in response to the "greater" evil committed by a man or outrightly praised as "powerful" (eg, Cersei Lannister).

Media tells you they're perfect

Don’t know where you’re getting this. It’s the entitled Anglo women who expect us to be perfect, and if we fall even 10% short, we’re dead to them. This is true when we’re first meeting them, and this is also true in LTR/marriage.

At least in non-Anglo countries, we can be much more discerning and still have a pool to date from.

The Greeks had a red pill understanding of women.

Prometheus stole fire from Zeus and gave it to humanity. In order to provide a punishing gift to compensate, Zeus created the first woman Pandora. In Greek the name for woman was "beautiful evil". She was beautiful but brought unavoidable hardships. Pandora opened her box which released disease and everything evil onto humanity.

"From her is the race of women and female kind:
of her is the deadly race and tribe of women who
live amongst mortal men to their great trouble,
no helpmates in hateful poverty, but only in wealth"
- Hesiod

Avoiding women and not marrying will also not help you:

"He reaches deadly old age without anyone to tend his years,
and though he at least has no lack of livelihood while he lives,
yet, when he is dead, his kinsfolk divide his possessions amongst them."
- Hesiod

Rico... Sauve....

Because the standards for women are falling. Women no longer have to cook, clean, or even take care of the kids. Not only that but a woman doesn't have to look great nor take care of herself. You could literally get a pig, put makeup on it, and some beta cuck would wine and dine it, thinking it was a woman. Hypergamy is a great thing but the balance of dating (which haven't been fair for a while) is even worse now.

The prize for a guy who works his ass off to be a high SMV guy is a high notch count, barely feminine, make up covered, bad attitude, future fatty.

We don't expect women to be perfect, hell judging from this forum half the guys on here only expect women to be somewhat decent.

Pleasant.
Positive.
Pretty.

That is essentially all I can ask for when first engaging with a chick.
If said chick can't provide those few criteria then...

Who are you and what have you done with Vladimir?

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Cause I expect my woman to be a reflection of myself

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (01-20-2019 05:28 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Don’t know where you’re getting this. It’s the entitled Anglo women who expect us to be perfect, and if we fall even 10% short, we’re dead to them. This is true when we’re first meeting them, and this is also true in LTR/marriage.

At least in non-Anglo countries, we can be much more discerning and still have a pool to date from.

It really depends on what the metric is when you say "fall 10% short". We all know you can treat women, particularly beautiful women, like shit and they'll just cling harder to you.

These days I don't know what to think anymore. I see good looking guys that are super fit and drive nice cars with girls that are entirely average. I also see a lot of smoking hot cocktail waitresses in Vegas that are hitched up with total pieces of shit. Men with traditional values get thrown by the wayside or have to settle with women that are significantly below their SMV.

So I would argue that you could fall about 50% short and still bang hot girls. I think what you may be confusing here is what women *say* they want.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Men don't usually make the mistake of expecting women to be perfect. Men often have too low expectations of women. However, a lot of men make the mistake of expecting women to be like men, due to being bombarded with the equality propaganda in our modern world.

This thread title reads like a cosmo article.

G

Quote:Aesop's Fables Wrote:

Driven by hunger, a fox tried to reach some grapes hanging high on the vine but was unable to, although he leaped with all his strength. As he went away, the fox remarked 'Oh, you aren't even ripe yet! I don't need any sour grapes.' People who speak disparagingly of things that they cannot attain would do well to apply this story to themselves.

It soothes the wounded ego of a loser to fantasize about all women being nasty sluts that are not even worth it anyway.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

A few reasons I can think of, some of which are mentioned above by others:

- some incels simply dislike women because they cannot get them
- some men, convinced by feminism that men and women are mostly the same, judge women by the same standards that they would judge the best of men, expecting them to act in an honourable, honest, rational and logical manner (leading to inevitable disappointment...)
- our culture stresses that women are far more compassionate and empathetic than men, so it can be a bit jarring when they display the exact opposite characteristics (e.g. being harsh and dismissive towards male incels or MRAs)
- on some deep psychological level we want women to love us unconditionally like our mothers (hopefully) did, so when you swallow the red pill re hypergamy it can provoke feelings of disappointment, bitterness and anger towards them
- since we only date women, we generally observe and analyse their flaws more deeply and at closer quarters than those of men, possibly leading to bias

All this said, women definitely have higher expectations of men than men have of women, especially in the West - hence the imbalances in the SMP that have been discussed at length here.

You know why men expect women to be perfect?

Because it's the inescapable corollary for every sex relations message drummed into men since roughly 1965. That sex relations message is this: men are not worthy of their women.

It began from around the time that men began to be portrayed as lovable dopes in the media. That was the earliest message of feminist programming, the idea that the Little Woman Minding The House was a lot brighter and cannier than the husband who busted his ass (typically in a blue collar job) all day long. Even fucking Bill Cosby carried parts of this in The Cosby Show, Dr Cliff Huxtable is portrayed as an eccentric, deeply blue pill man, but his wife always wins the arguments, is always composed, never loses her shit, ever.

It wasn't the medieval idea of courtly love: that shit died out somewhere in the 1600s or so and was replaced with marriages for convenience, resources, or alliances until some fool made Jane Austen novels a thing again and reinvented the concept for the nascent consumer culture.

Men expect their women to be perfect because they have it pounded into them relentlessly that the women must be put on the pedestal. How could you put something up there unless it was so perfect it deserved being up there in the stratosphere? Have a look at the difference between Mothers' Day and Fathers' Day and tell me which parent you're told to love more. How you're taught to behave towards your mother is how you will behave towards all women, at least to start with, because to start with, you're dumb enough to think all women are like that.

Why do so many men expect women to be perfect? Because they don't obey the first law of the manosphere: never put the pussy on a pedestal. Charles Schultz with his dumb fuck Peanuts comics has a lot to answer for with this: Charlie Brown is the protagonist, the kid with whom the readership is meant to identify. I was watching the latest Peanuts movie recently -- don't ask -- and it actually fucking made me cringe when they portray how Charlie Brown behaves around the girl he likes. Literally had to start telling the kid with me that he was not to behave like that around girls, had to tell him there's hundreds of girls in the world and the general idea is talk to them, and either get nexted by them or next them until you find one you might like.

On the other hand, it might also be we expect women to be perfect because of all the fucking resources we've poured into them since roughly the year 1700. Men have given their lives, blood, organs, homes, families, locations, jobs, children, time, muscle, sweat, tears, intellect, research, votes, taxes and laws in the service of women, out of some desire - misplaced or otherwise - that this'll make their lot better, that they'll be happy.

With roughly three hundred years of this bullshit, you'd have thought they got better, they should be literal fucking goddesses. And in one respect they are fucking goddesses, they can say "Fuck you" to biological laws, banging anything they want as long as they want, no fucking period, no condom required, no bent coathangers or screaming babies, all it takes is one pill consumed regularly and the bitches can't even get that right half the fucking time.

(Side note: remember this, too. For all that men are supposedly self-centred, we gave them the fucking pill first. Not to ourselves. It wasn't a woman who invented the Pill, it was Gregory Gordon Pincus, this swag motherfucker:

[Image: th?id=OIP.uXZUT2Qy_241d7znF3nnoQAAAA&w=1...=5&pid=1.7]

Wonder how much pussy he got after that.

Oh, the male pill? We're still fucking working on that, there's a few epic IRTs who are still braving the tides of science in the hopes of finding the pill that'll let us bang without having to put something on your dick that makes it look like a cut-price sausage and gives it all the sensitivity of one. Expect mass market Vasalgel around the same time the first fusion reactor goes on line and the first visito to Mars takes a look around and says 'Know what? Fuck Earth, this shit's quieter, I can make water out of hydrazine and live on potatoes for a while'. Either way: think about that the next time a woman bitches that if men had periods the issue would have been solved centuries ago. We gave them the Pill first.)

As said, for all the stuff we gave 'em, you'd think they would be goddesses. And here we are, empower a woman and the first thing she does is go and work her youth and her beauty off slaving away at a corporate job that she didn't need and when the biological clock rings, she finds she doesn't want either. They got all this fucking free time away from machines and washing and cooking and cleaning and all they do is fucking fat themselves up. Give them instantaneous communication and all they do is take pictures of their asses all day and accept arselicking followers all day long while you're out busting your ass at a combination of gyms, workplaces, and bars that you don't really want to be in networking with people you don't really want to be friends with in search of a promotion that you don't really want. Give them DNA, rape kits, CCTV cameras, SVUs staffed by lesbian detectives with better jaws than Dick Tracy, closed court hearings, and they say all women must be believed and the justice system doesn't convict anybody.

So, yeah. There's an argument we expect them to be perfect because we've put a God-fucking-big effort into making them so.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Let me tell you what Vladimir is getting at here. I used to have this friend who was a classic definition of an AFC/Incel, a virgin who had never even kissed at 30. Without ever making any attempts at getting out of his predicament, he used to spend his time railing about how women suck, women don't appreciate his "discipline, honor and morals", no woman is good enough for him, why are women this and that, every woman (even a nice and feminine virgin me and my gf tried to set him up with) is a cock-gobbling slut that loves jerks, etc etc etc.

In over a decade, he never made a single cold approach or asked out a single girl from his social circle. Yet according to him, women were the problem!

Eventually we stopped hanging out after he went on a rant accusing me of plotting to "dishonorably steal $30 from him".

That said, it's just a bunch of isolated losers/subcultures. Definitely not "the society" or "we" as whole, and absolutely not heard anywhere in the media.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Which men expect women to be perfect? Most men just want regular sex, good food and a clean house. It is women who expect perfect men.

Don't debate me.

Man, I just want a thin girl with a cute face to not be crazy, care for me and be somewhat smart. I don't care if she doesn't have much tits or ass. That's all I ask for. Yet women are the ones who ask for a perfect 10.

Some of you have misunderstood what I said. I'm not going to explain. It should be obvious what I meant.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Why do so many Vladamirs expect rvfers to understand them?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (01-21-2019 08:46 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

Some of you have misunderstood what I said. I'm not going to explain. It should be obvious what I meant.

You're one of my favorite posters on here but come o that sounds like a cop out.

Ok here are all the ways I think you meant this

1. Men can't expect women to not be hypergamous, I mean it makes sense if a low level girl gets seduced by a high-level man that she should go to the high level man. Hypergamy is the logical and best evolutionary factor. However, this is when men have problems. You can judge by all female made movies and movies marketed to females that loyalty is a small concern, whereas movies made for men often have loyalty being a trope. Men hate hypergamy because its disloyal. It takes a LONG time to start believing in hypergamy, so many men blame women for it.

2. Women are stupid, but it's not their fault. The way their brains are wired, the way society caters to them, the way men put them on a pedestal it's easy to expect women to thin the way they think. I do notice alot of men getting angry and calling women dumb but usually it's the red pill rage.

3.This forum has been taken over by newbs (I'm one of them) so ofcourse you're going to see hundreds of post and threads from hurt guys about women. You're going to see more blue pilled men rambling about how girls are mean and stuff. Incels join the forum in hopes they find a way to cope with being incels only to use this forum as a soap box to preach hatred towards women.

I apologize for my grammar today.