rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

São Tome et Principe

São Tome et Principe

Has anyone been there? It's supposed to be very beautiful and excellent to dive. I've heard it's not a good destination for girls, but without an in-depth explanation. If anyone has been, I'd love to hear some feedback, thanks!

São Tome et Principe

Quote: (01-18-2019 09:07 AM)mundele Wrote:  

Has anyone been there? It's supposed to be very beautiful and excellent to dive. I've heard it's not a good destination for girls, but without an in-depth explanation. If anyone has been, I'd love to hear some feedback, thanks!

I'll let you know a month from now! I heard the same thing though, beautiful scenery, but the population is very low so doubtful the girls will be any interesting.

São Tome et Principe

Keep us posted. I am ditching my plans to go to Brazil and will go to Angola this summer as I dance Kizomba and have more interest in black girls anyway. I wanted to combine it with a holiday to either Cape Verde or São Tome et Principe. I know in CV they also dance a lot, which would be great. ST would be good for me to go scuba diving, but if there aren't any girls or dancing, ... not sure.

São Tome et Principe

One of my friends been to Sao Tome, he said it was a shithole, he lives in Angola and he says Angola is much better.

I was in Cape Verde last year, CV is nice, nice food, safe, cheap and some nice looking girls. I was there for 2 weeks and only fucked 2 girls, I thought girls would be easier but definitely not as easy as DR. I prefer countries with high population reason why I would rather just go to DR but I also had fun in CV.

São Tome et Principe

keep in mind countries have different start times depending on the history of settlement. growth rate would seem to be more of a better metric would it not?

With the bases loaded all we needs a hit boy ima still swing for the fences, I guess you tend to over do it, when you come up under-privileged