rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lying about your age-Guys 40 plus

I am 43, I usually lie and say I am 34. The lie requires details-Born in 1984, Graduated High School in 2003, Favorite songs by different musicians, ect.

I do this because I have lost to pieces of ass due to me telling the truth about my age. Both of these girls were from France and were 8/10.

One made out with me full on "I am going to have sex with you" make out-during the venue change she asked my age and I told her the truth-total change in energy. First she thought I was kidding, then she turned cold-she said "I though you were 30-32, my father is your age, I am sorry , you are really cute but that is too old for me. You should find a nice girl your age."This was a painful loss because the only reason I was truthful was because I was so sure I had it in the bag-this was a painful lesson learned.

The second loss I had was a girl who I met out with her friends-We had a good rapport and she bought me drinks(!)-We were making out hot and heavy, she wanted to leave but it was her friends birthday so she could not leave-so we made a date for tomorrow. She called me the next day(!) to confirm and showed up on early(!) for the date. We immediately had sex and were chilling at my place. She wanted to see a picture of me without my beard so I showed her my ID-she saw my birthday and freaked the fuck out. She got weird, got her stuff and left-texted me later that she was sorry but I was "almost as old as her father and I should have told her my age because I look far younger" and she "felt deceived".

I am done losing prime pussy from girls in their early 20's and will lie about my age from here on out. there is no real benefit to being truthful so I am done with it. I am 34 until I am 50-once I am 50 I will be 38.

Any other dudes over 40 having these issues?

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

I am 50 and I’ve been pretending to be 34 for 10 years (on my Tinder/okc profile). In daygame I avoid the subject of age. Never had an issue, neither before telling my true age nor afterwards. Girls absolutely don’t care. I’m surprised about your story. However, note that I never lie. If asked explicitly, I always tell the truth. Maybe they felt betrayed because you had an elaborate lie to back up your false age.

But you’re right, I should start being 38 soon [Image: smile.gif]

Women lie about their age all the time; they even say it is impolite to ask if you bring the subject to the conversation. So morally I would not have any objection.

Quote: (01-14-2019 03:14 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Favorite songs by different musicians, ect.

This made me giggle as it's so funny when you accidentally drop massive accidental hints about your real age.

I'm actually only like 31, but even I lie all the time about my age. I tend to mainly try to bang 18 year olds as I just find them infinitely hotter and more fun, but the majority of them want someone whose like 25 max. The occasional one actually has daddy issues and would probably prefer me if she knew my real age, but they are the vast minority. And to be honest, a good chunk of them won't really consider going over 22 or so. I tend to pretend to be like 25.

The girl I banged in my most recent report in my journal was only like 19, and she was asking me so many questions (favourite band, film, memory, bla bla) and I had to be so careful not to say the wrong thing lol. At one point I mentioned 'goodfellas' as being one of my favourite films, and she as like ''Never heard of it!'', and I was like ''Yeah, no. Way before my time too, but it's like some old classic. Apparently''. The other thing that I ALWAYS slip up on is once i've had a few beers, I always refer to the local club by the name it used to have like 12 years ago!! I've even considered buying a fake ID!!

But yeah, I lie a ton about everything. Not just age. I remember a lay I had with some high flier career girl. I'm certain that if I hadn't have lied about also being in some well paid job, i'd never have got the lay. It was a clear deal breaker for her!

Use the age you look. Nobody gives a shit about anything else. Plenty of guys are 35 and look 45.

from here on out. there is no real benefit to being truthful so I am done with it. I am 34 until I am 50-once I am 50 I will be 38.

This got me laughing out loud [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: biggrin.gif]

Same thing happened to me in Manchester, i tell the girls truth about not being based in UK, living in France, visiting bla bla bla and they go ghost on me immediately

Tell the truth, they stop talking to you and end interaction, tell the lies and she believes the whole thing. This is ridiculous and stupid but it works

so i swore to stop losing my bangs

These days i lie about everything, age and location principally

I like to have a story for every different girl

In the end it doesn't really matter as long as you are looking for a girl to bang and not a wife!

I told a girl I was 1/2 black last week because she only dates blacks guys..... The clock is ticking bro as I'm 48 myself.

What ever it takes to get the bang

I am 37 (and I look like 37) and I never had a girlfriend.

I started lying about my age only a few years ago, and only if the girl is a lot younger than me. However, it doesn't help too much. It gets harder every year to get younger girls. Even on my other tinder profile where I'm 32, I almost get no matches at all (search range 18-26). But I had enough situations in my life where they changed completely when I told them my age.

I started lying about my relationship experience only a few years ago as well, and only when meeting younger girls (woman 35+ don't really have a problem with it). However, it's weird as they always ask follow-up questions like "how long were you together" and "what's the reason you separated" etc.

It's crazy. I even thought about fabricating a high-quality face mask and visit under 18 partys again haha. I wish I could live in the future where rich grandmas will look like 18 and vice versa :-P

I think as the economy gets worse the acceptable age gap will increase. There are so few young men with good jobs who can even afford their own place and car, I dont see how this continues in the west.

I banged a girl a few months back where I lied about my age-she could not believe her luck! She said "I cannot believe you have a car, a job and your own place!" she was 24. I really wish I could deal with women in their 30's but their attitudes and constant growing and ever changing shit tests are just too fucking much. I really can only get laid with girls in their 20's so I gotta keep lying until something changes.....

I am done losing prime pussy from girls in their early 20's and will lie about my age from here on out. there is no real benefit to being truthful so I am done with it. I am 34 until I am 50-once I am 50 I will be 38.

This applies to me.

There is a lot of talk on the forum about age doesn't matter, but in the real world it does. I am talking a normal relationship, not some sugar daddy arrangement.

The older you get the harder you have to work to maintain yourself and stay youthful.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I've lost some bangs because of it, but I won't lie about my age. If I lose them, I lose them, law of abundance. To me, having to lie about something like that is really lying to myself.

My canned response is: "Well, you are a little older than girls I usually go for" or something along those lines.

Quote: (01-14-2019 06:53 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

I've lost some bangs because of it, but I won't lie about my age. If I lose them, I lose them, law of abundance. To me, having to lie about something like that is really lying to myself.

My canned response is: "Well, you are a little older than girls I usually go for" or something along those lines.
You are a better man than me. The french girl I lost this weekend hurt, it caused me physical pain to go home empty handed when I HAD THE PUSSY IN THE BAG. I am lying from here on out, that girl was fine as hell and I can have an abundance mindset much easier with actual abundance-I feel like a soccer player who hit the bar and missed the goal with an open net.

I'm 40 but could pass for 30. Maybe 28. I've never smoked or drank alcohol, plus with decent genetics I look quite young. I tell chicks I'm anything between 28 and 37 and I've never had any question it.

The problem is if you enter into an LTR with any of these girls, or get serious with them, you're going to have to tell them the truth at some point.

Quote: (01-14-2019 07:00 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2019 06:53 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

You are a better man than me. The french girl I lost this weekend hurt, it caused me physical pain to go home empty handed when I HAD THE PUSSY IN THE BAG. I am lying from here on out, that girl was fine as hell and I can have an abundance mindset much easier with actual abundance-I feel like a soccer player who hit the bar and missed the goal with an open net.

On the other hand though, if she was going to discriminate based on age alone, what other ASD was in her head I wonder?

Granted the only head that should have been doing anything was yours...in her of course.

I just turned 42 and look much younger - people are usually shocked when I tell them - they guess low 30's. I will say and do whatever is necessary to not fuck things up because of age. I avoid the question, ask questions let "how old do you think I am?", avoid talk about when I went to college etc because while I am confident I'm a much better guy now then 15 years ago in all facets of life, 42 is ancient to most 25 year olds. Most girls now bounce from guy to guy every weekend and will never find out the truth. I've never been caught lying, however if I did I would either just say I told the truth and she misheard my answer, or some bullshit like "I didnt want you to view me as just a number, I wanted you to see me for who I am."

Verdict - lie at will and don't feel guilty.

I drop 10 years for online but its not really that big of a deal. You have to own it. If you don't, the fear will come through. If you own it, they never even ask because the confidence comes through.

I am more than twice the man I was in my 20s. There is no comparison. Being older and more experienced is an advantage.

As Ronald Reagan said when asked about his age at age 73, "I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience."

Unlike Reagan, I will exploit other men's youth and inexperience.

You have to lie or just don’t bring it up.

If you do lie just stick to the same lie(tell them all 35 or 30 or whatever and stick to it) or you will get caught in your lie

I'm 42. The youngest I pulled was 21 earlier this year, at a concert, and she never asked my age.

I will say this. If you bang them first, and then they eventually ask your age, and you tell them, do not keep talking about the age difference. If you don't care, then they won't care.

A LOT of girls have daddy issues and will fuck older guys because they flat out have daddy issues. You still do not want to bring up the age difference

I'm about 35. Not old enough to qualify for 40+ but I've had some similar experiences.

I went to Ko Phi Phi when I was 32. Ko Phi Phi is filled with the 18-26 age group. I decided to go with the flow and tell the truth the whole week. HUGE mistake. Got plenty of comments like "I think you're too old for me", which means they were thinking about it too. A couple of Canadian chicks called me 'creep'. Younger dudes are haters these days too, especially when they see an older guy with some swag chasing the same tail. Never doing that again.

Next thing you know, I was in Budapest a few months later. Similar crowd 18-26 Euro girls. Decided to tell girls I'm 24-27. Realized Girls have no fucking concept of age. Most of them guessed 26 when I asked anyway. Banged 2 19-year-olds that month and a few other young girls. 90% of the time you'll never see these bitches again that you meet at night. Also, I told most of these girls my real age after the bang in the morning. None of them cared.

The summer after, I banged a British chick who said she was 32. She texted me the day and said she was 37 and married. Ha, same shit I did I guess.

I don't like older chicks either that much but the young generation has its own set of problems. Recently, this weekend, some 25-year-old average chick comes over to my house. Bitch forgets to charge her phone and looks like she's about to break down if she doesn't buy herself a new charger. Also, buys a 50$ uber ride after we meet. It's like another world sometimes.

Has any one tried to state an exaggerated older age in order to deflect? I'll try this to see what happens, but I'm firmly in the lying camp.

Quote: (01-14-2019 09:11 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

I don't like older chicks either that much but the young generation has its own set of problems. Recently, this weekend, some 25-year-old average chick comes over to my house. Bitch forgets to charge her phone and looks like she's about to break down if she doesn't buy herself a new charger. Also, buys a 50$ uber ride after we meet. It's like another world sometimes.

Have noticed this more recently as well. I was banging a 21 year old who was here for the summer. Fun girl, loved hanging out w/her. First time she spent the night when it was time to go to sleep she put her phone under her pillow and left the ringer on. I had to tell her to turn the fucking thing off so I wasnt woken up at 3am by a stupid snapchat or something. And god forbid you actually call a girl under 30 - they think you are a fucking psycho for wanting to talk on the phone. They will seriously let you do anal but a phone call freaks them out.

I’ve played it both ways. And been burned too. I’m 45 now and usually get mistaken for at least 10 yrs younger. I’ve bet shots about my age (usually win) and have had it turn into a full on slutty fwb thing. But I lie usually since I go for younger women.

Early 30’s, but after having experienced age hate for the first time last year, I shaved a few years off even though people always guess 8-10 years younger when it comes up and I ask. I try to make it to where it’s easier to have some plausible deniability that I fibbed my age. Leave enough doubt that they’re just stupid, or there was some typographical error somewhere, and I don’t see it ever becoming an issue. Reading this thread makes me feel a lot better about this, and made me realise that if i’m going to take 3 years off, doesn’t really matter if I make it 8 so I can be in range of getting those 19-20 year olds I most covet.

Women just don’t understand that men age and mature differently. I guess they still believe in equality of the sexes nonsense and conflate a man who’s 30 not with someone finally entering their prime, but as used and worn out like the equivalent 30 year old woman tends to be. Therefore, since they’re incapable of realising that 30 year old me is superior to 20 year old me in every conceivable way, we need to not allow such dirty thoughts to fester in their tinny, unimaginative minds.

I'm 26 and got shot down by a 18 year old. Shit's rough.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I simply refuse to tell, even if she's persistent.

"Where I come from, it's not nice to ask a man's age."

"It's a secret."

You don't have to lie, just don't tell them until after sex, where it's less likely to cause her to walk away.

To help gauge how important the age gap will be to her, I ask her how old the oldest man she's dated has been. If that guy is younger than me by more than 3 years, I definitely don't tell. If it's a guy my age, I know I can tell her without a problem, but I probably still won't tell her.