rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White man gets mobbed by group of black female youth

He was surrounded on all sides by the females. One brave female put her dukes up and decides to square up against him. She gets knocked out with one punch.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/dawszn/status/1084279257965228032][/url]

This is why at the mall near me teens need a chaperone after a certain time.

What an awful situation to be in. Surrounded and provoked into attacking them, and inevitably getting arrested as a result. Should have walked away.

Can’t really tell if she threw the first punch or not. If so he should get off with self defense.

And it’s worth noting that the girls fathers could not be reached for comment

Did he get arrested?

Civilized people should not tolerate uncivilized behaviour.

Too bad this experience will probably not change the behaviour of any of the girls in this mob.

Is there a news story on him getting arrested?

This is up on reddit right now and reddit thinks yoh should immediately kneejerk and let the 11(!) year old girl behave like this. In fact, the typical redditor sees no problems with any behavior in this video (not including the overpowered white oppressor male or course).

The normal person watches this with a grimace of disgust at this assortment of underage ratchets in training.

Quote: (01-13-2019 08:26 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Is there a news story on him getting arrested?

Yeah got it from the comments:

https://wlos.com/news/local/black-mounta...lt-on-girl

Seems almost all the comments are defending him.

Thats his wife and kids at the beginning right ? If so, justified.

Ultimately, we should care more about being effective than simply nobly intentioned. It is not enough to dream well: the true measure is what we achieve.

If he got arrested, well I hope it was worth it.

I mean in terms of dental work or a good skull cracking. The bitch who stepped to him deserves both.

I hope he gets time served and a free pass.

100% chance he gets a bullshit hate-crime double whammy too.

That one punch will cost him online death threats, public harrassment, the loss of his income, a long stressful trial process, many thousands of dollars, and possibly time in prison.

Theres nothing honest citizens can do anymore to clean up their communities. You break any law, and you're throwing your life away in the police state we live in.

Quote: (01-13-2019 07:54 PM)Laurifer Wrote:  

What an awful situation to be in. Surrounded and provoked into attacking them, and inevitably getting arrested as a result. Should have walked away.

It is unclear but it looks he was protecting his wife and young child from the misbehaving teens. Heavy seems to think the woman in the video was his wife and that would be consistent with where he stood in front of her and then seemed to say to her something like you want to go?

https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/david-steven-bell/

A Muslim man and maybe a lawyer thinks it was a cowardly and barbaric act and he deserves to be put away for a long time. What is fascinating is how different the responses were to his tweet compared to the ones that Roosh posted.

https://twitter.com/MuslimIQ/status/1084534644949831680

Quote: (01-13-2019 08:15 PM)Corinth Arkadin Wrote:  

Did he get arrested?

Yes with assault. https://wlos.com/news/local/black-mounta...lt-on-girl

Ok what was the right thing to do here?

It is unfortunate, it Looks like he made bail and was charged with 3 misdemeanor assault charges.
Potentially 450 days in jail

Edit,
The girls weren’t hassling his family, but fighting with each other apparently. The first thing he says is “break it up”, and the girls are like “who is he”? Then one of them pushed him, he pushes back and she gets up and charges at him and he floors her with one punch

I hate to say it but if you are an adult and see little shits fighting like this, don’t step in to try to break it up, just call the cops and let them deal with it. If you get involved to break up a fight this could be you

We don't have the whole story to this but this happened in Asheville, NC. The guy is also an off-duty cop, he should have de-escalated the situation by getting out there. I mean it's kind of hard to argue he felt he was in great-bodily harm or feared for his or his family's life at the face of a group of 12 year old rowdy girls, the camera shows he was surrounded then pushed first, then he pushed and hit first. And believe me I am all for the right of self-defense and I live in North Carolina and conceal carry here.

What is really disappointing is too many black people not parenting their children right, the behavior of these kids is more common than you think.

Quote: (01-13-2019 08:13 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Can’t really tell if she threw the first punch or not. If so he should get off with self defense.

And it’s worth noting that the girls fathers could not be reached for comment

4 chances out of 5 they don't have a father, they're feral.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Equal rights, equal fights.

That's a large man, there was some force behind that hook.

This is why nobody goes to malls anymore.

I just avoid large rowdy crowds in public spaces that I don't have any authority in.

I thought the guy was defending his family. Had that been me, I would have done the same if the little drecks were hassling my wife and kids.

Quote: (01-13-2019 09:15 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Yeah I just avoid large rowdy crowds in public spaces that I don't have any authority in.

It's the smart thing to do. In a sensible society the lot of them would've been barred from the mall and that'd be that, with the one who thought it was a great idea to make a run at an off-duty cop sitting in juvie for a week or two while she nursed her busted jaw.

But America is now, socially at least, a caste society, and the black girls were from a higher caste than the white off-duty cop, so he needs to be punished.

When you live in a small town, it's best to avoid malls, bowling alleys, skating rinks, and Wal-Marts.

The older I get, the more I want to buy a farm, hunt my own food, and let everyone else enjoy the bullshit.

What’s unbelievable to me is that you have a 12-13 year girl getting in a fighting stance and squaring up against a grown man, and he appears to be a big guy. How can one explain this behavior? Did she think he would just stand there and not fight back? Has she been fed enough Hollywood bullshit that she was delusional enough to think she could actually take him?

We are seeing this type of disturbing stuff more and more, women not respecting a man’s strength relative to their own and actually physically confronting guys. And when some guys hit back, it’s reality check time.

The more interesting discussion is that chicks think they can square up with a guy Queensbury rules and not get knocked the fuck out.

It's akin to a Joe Schmoe thinking he could do the same with Mike Tyson, except no Joe Schmoes think that.

Edit: ^Beat me too it lol

It's hard to say what the argument was about but it does seem like the girls were the aggressors. It is best to avoid the malls and other places where miscreants hang out.