rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Do I Get Laid As a Bouncer

I work in bars and clubs around central London. Most of the time I am in doors just standing around bored out of my mind.

Plenty of girls about but they don't talk to me or nothing unless its something like asking directions somewhere like the toilets.

The bouncers get laid thing sounds like a meme.

I worked as the bouncer and I got some bangs but simply saying something like this:
"Hey, I must say I really like you. Unfortunately I am not here for fun today, but let´s hang out any other time".
There were girls who come to you by their decision, because club is full of loosers and you are the best guy around.

It probably won´t work if you are old or fat guy, but I guess you are young and fit.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Most people hate bouncers. Not a high status job at all and nothing glamorous about it. If you are muscular and tall run your standard playbook. Being a bouncer will not help you get laid.

One of my martial arts instructors used to be a bouncer. For reference he is mid 20s, 6'5 and although never lifted a weight in his life a bloody big fella.

He was a bouncer for a couple of years...got plenty of girls, but by his own admission they were usually very average.

He essentially used direct, sexualised and often cave man strategies.

As well as doing things like telling them "we're full..I might be able to let you in...turn around" and visibly sizing them up when they approached the door, as if deciding whether they were good enough. Checking for compliance.

He reckons, and he would never lie to me about anything, that he banged at least one girl per weekend that used to just hang about until the bar closed and he'd "drive her home".

You get laid the same way as everyone else.

These threads are pointless. Although each job will have it perks and access to women, the only difference is what individual situation you're applying the principles of game to. Attraction+comfort+logistics=close.

So if you want to get laid as a bouncer? Lock down each of the pieces of the equation. Head over to the black man game thread. Read Bang. Come up with strategies rooted in the fundamental game principles that will work for your situation.

For example:

I'm not a bouncer, nor have I ever been but my best friend has. How did he get laid by being a bouncer? Simple. As much as his boss allowed, he'd chat up women on the floor, grab numbers, and then farm those for dates. How did he attract those women? He worked hard on his physique, and was a smooth talker with a quick sales pitch who could establish comfort. It didn't hurt that as a black man his hair and beard were always lined up.

The reason I can tell you that these threads are pointless, is as soon as he stopped working as a bouncer, his lay rates remained the same. He even switched to an office job as a paralegal. In essence, he wasn't getting laid just because of his position. Rather than wasting time on situational gimmicks that don't work, he focused on the fundamentals.

Good luck my man, learn the game equation, and maximize all of its pieces and you'll get laid no matter where you're working.

EDIT: You've already posted two threads and admitted to being a 28 year old virgin. Here's my more serious advice. Stop posting worthless threads. Read this forum like your life depends on it, and start practicing outside of work. Don't even try to shit where you eat until you've got some serious practice outside of work, because if you screw up at work you'll lose the bang and your job.

Guys here are willing to help. If you have questions, post up in established threads or use the search function.

If you want to date women at work, why don't you just work at a Starbucks or Gym where there are tons of hot customers and female employees. But if you want to work at a strip club, I hear that male strippers get a lot of attention and also can work bacherlette parties, I'm sure you'll get some digits doing that.

If a girl asks you for directions, try flirting or telling her you will help her for a kiss on the cheek. Turn every conversation into a sexual tease.

You're bound to lose your job if you get laid as a bouncer.

Quote: (01-11-2019 10:54 AM)LatinaLova Wrote:  

Nonsense.

Quote: (01-11-2019 01:41 PM)Saweeep Wrote:  

Nonsense.

Don't shit where you eat.

Didn't we just have a thread on this topic?

Yeah, I'm sure they have a ton of huge guys who are willing to put themselves in danger and deal with drunk idiots for $10/hr lined up.

Generally they actually do.

The only pre-requisite to the job -> be big.

Most bouncers are dumb big dudes without a whole lot going for them. There's no shortage of those guys

I'd advise you to be tall. Or, muscular.

BlackMart Apk is an application store which is accessible just for Android clients to download premium and paid stuff for nothing. The App store has accessibility of the greater part of the Google blackmart alpha apk

I don't think you get much passive attraction just because you're the bouncer (certainly somewhere like the UK although I hear that in the US barmen and bouncers are kind of 'high status' jobs. That by being the barman in a club in the US your chances of getting laid sky rocket. That's NOT the case here in the UK lol)
So she still needs to be attracted to you. So be good looking, basically. There's not specical 'bouncer game' imo

Bouncers get loads of girls. All the ones I know do anyway. Just flirt with the girls and see which ones give some interest back. Barmaids should also be a strong possibility, not just customers.

The venue matters though. You want to be at a nice venue, or a student venue, not some wetherspoons or some shit hole.

It helped me a lot. You're just going to be around lots of really pretty girls, observe socialization, current fashion, music, be in a natural warrior protector role, be walking smokeshow bartender chicks back to their cars, cool afterparties etc.

This forum is skewed towards a lot of guys that don't need a lot of those things to hook up, but if the OP is a late bloomer virgin, this is probably a perfect place for him to at least observe normal socialization, what is working and what isn't, and begin to develop the social skills you didn't have before.

And if you're going to do the job, don't be too aggressive at first, feel things out, learn from your successful bouncer friends, and above all, look the part of a jacked out bouncer that can take care of business. When I got just a little fat or sloppy looking, my numbers took a nosedive in that role.

Quote:Quote:

I work in bars and clubs around central London. Most of the time I am in doors just standing around bored out of my mind.

If you get the door, it's more social. If you had a perfect body/look you would be less bored because they would be coming up to you to chat you up.

Also, don't be bored, instead STUDY what the elite players are doing right, the stuff your co-workers are doing that gets them laid, the fashion and such of the people doing well, what's trendy etc. You got a late start, you're going to have to put in a lot of observational work to catch up on regular social skills. This is what you do instead of being bored.

Quote: (01-12-2019 05:35 AM)Kieran Wrote:  

Bouncers get loads of girls. All the ones I know do anyway. Just flirt with the girls and see which ones give some interest back. Barmaids should also be a strong possibility, not just customers.

The venue matters though. You want to be at a nice venue, or a student venue, not some wetherspoons or some shit hole.

I've worked in different places from stripclubs to bars, shitty clubs to highend celebrity clubs. Doesn't make a difference though.

Quote: (01-12-2019 02:31 AM)Shimmy Wrote:  

Yeah, I'm sure they have a ton of huge guys who are willing to put themselves in danger and deal with drunk idiots for $10/hr lined up.

If it's so hard to find bouncers, why is it only paid $10/h?
Logic makes no sense.

As I said, don't shit where you eat. Start gaming the clientele, bar tenders, first you get a reputation. Eventually it escalates to the manager/owner. Worked in the industry and seen this happening more than once.

No establishment wants some creep at the door hitting on the girls and staff.

Girls = $$$$$ for any bar/club.

I never was a bouncer myself, but I've heard a lot depends on the class of the place and also on the size of the city/town. From what I've been told:

In the more classy places, girls care about money more and the bouncer is seen more as a low-position physical labourer, unworthy of notice.

In the more low-class places, there are more low-class drunk chicks, which might go for the bouncers height/body, but also position.

Also, in a smaller town, where there is a higher percentage of males doing physical work like farming, a bouncer's social position is relatively better than in a big city, compared to even a low-class place in a big city.

I´ve worked as a bouncer for 5 months since the beginning 2018, when I left my job. I´ve had some bouncer gigs before, but this gig was 5 days a week. My insights, that besides main topic react also to some of the posts here:

- Peple saying shit like bouncers are dumb. Imagine situation that happened many times. Some worthless idiot, who is getting drunk every weekend comes to you and behaves to you without respect, because you are bouncer and that means you shouldn´t be clever. I have a university degree and friends I have worked with on the doors have university degree too and probably do much more interesting stuff in life, than some drunk.

- I do visit other clubs, than where I worked at and where work my friends and all of the bouncers behave very good, if you are acting like normal sane person. If you are respectful to them, they are respectful to you. They just have a boss that tells them what to do and they must follow his will as in any other job.

- Nobody really wants to fight with some drunk idiot, when it´s 4 am and sees himself in bed. Sometimes I was very surprised, how diplomatical my friends were, even though they are heavy-hitters. It´s hard to argument with dumb people, who are drunk. But believe this, violence is the last option to settle any situation.

- Another idiot comes to the club in sweatpants and that´s something what is forbidden. When he realizes, he really can´t go inside, he becomes getting mad, that his sweatpants are 10x more expensive, than your jeans.

- You could think, that there are tons of girls, that you can choose as a bouncer. Truth is somewhere else. You are sober and don´t see those girls as atractive, as drunk. The most of them become totally disgusting during the night because of alcohol and their behaviour.

- Girls working at bar might be easy. I don´t have this experience, because owner of the club I worked at didn´t hire very good looking girls.

- The most of the time I worked there, I was engaged. But as we broke up, I took an opportunity and started approaching. But it wasn´t like 20 girls per night. I approached only really very hot girls and there wasn´t a lot of them. I just came to them and opened them directly "Hey, I must say I really like you, I´m not here for fun today, but we could have fun together some other time". Girls reactions were mostly positive.

- I can think of one notch, that is mostly like to happen, when we are talking about bouncer game: I came to this girl and she was definitely drunk. I said my phrase and she wasn´t interested that much at the moment, but gave me contact anyway. As the evening was ending, she came to me and suggested to go for a drink together. We went to some filthy bar at 5 am, had one drink and then I drove us directly to her place.
Conclusion: There are a lot of horny girls and it might happen, that you are the most handsome guy there.

- I have worked with friend, who looks like quite normal guy. He is tall and very charismatic and very good at talking to people. He was chatting and joking with girls just at the doors and all of them definitely liked it. A lot of them then came directly to us at the door, because of him.

- A lot of visitors actually come to you and try to talk with you.

- Points about girls are valid for young guys, who are into martial arts and have good bodies. If you are 130 kg bouncer, people respect you as an authority, but you are invisible to girls.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Quote: (01-12-2019 09:08 AM)Stargazer Wrote:  

Quote: (01-12-2019 05:35 AM)Kieran Wrote:  

I've worked in different places from stripclubs to bars, shitty clubs to highend celebrity clubs. Doesn't make a difference though.

It sounds like you are failing because you have a bad attitude or too much the strong silent type. If you work out and have a good body, maybe get a job as a male stripper because you will guarantee to get laid, even by ugly women.

First off, if you are a virgin, what type of girl do you actually want to date and have sex with? Maybe you are struggling with the hot blonde stripper that is out of your league but will have better luck with the chubby cute girls. Talk to any girl with a pulse and see if she likes you, even if she is ugly.

It sounds like you are too introverted and just not friendly. Maybe you have a mean/stern bouncer face that scares away women. Do you think you are intimidating and scaring away women becuse you are too fat or ugly?

The only way being a doorman benefits you is if girls are flirting with you in order to get to the front of the line or not pay the cover. Otherwise you may just be ignored like a scary bodyguard. Are you smiling at women? Most of the times, a girl will talk to you if you are smiling at her? Practice smiling and you should get more conversations.

Bouncers are at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of club personnel so prolly hurting your chances. Try to be a bar tender or find another job.

Quote: (01-13-2019 02:25 PM)Axel99 Wrote:  

Bouncers are at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of club personnel so prolly hurting your chances. Try to be a bar tender or find another job.

Yeah, I agree, he needs to find a job where he is regularly forced to talk to women, since it seems like he doesn't know how to open a set. A bartender or waiter would be better jobs to interact with women because they are forced to talk to you if they want drinks or food. I also hear DJs do okay but that has more todo with style and personality.

If you need help opening a set, there is always the standard basics of: what is your name, where are you from, what is your job, where did you go to college, what music do you like.

There are basic compliments women like to hear: you have nice eyes/smile/teeth. You have a cute outfit, jewelry, shoes, etc.

small talk openers: how is your day going, how are you feeling, what makes you happy, what are your goals/dreams/aspirations, what is your favorite food/drink.