rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What’s your ‘flake rate’ from night number closes

Hi all,

What would you say is your flake rate from night game number closes?

Or put better... what percentage of night game numbers do you turn into dates?

I’ve had several flake outs in a row but before that I had several go for a date in a row also.

I’m gonna say a number-to-date close of a third is pretty solid.

I will not under any circumstance take or ask for a woman's number.

I give her mine on a piece of paper, using a pen.

I don't chase ; I am chased. I'm going to give her my number, turn and walk away and forget about her. That's how it works.

I would say my success rate with this is about 75%.

But I'm not just tossing out my number to every pretty woman I see. I can read women. I know if a woman is down to have an adventure with me based how she looks at me. That's from spending 20 years in the clubs.

This wont work for the average person if he can't read people or if he doesn't have the physique, masculinity, and attitude to make women feel like he's worth being chased. They'll just toss that number on the floor.

Number closing is silly to me. A woman will give you her number just to avoid hurting your feelings or feeling awkward. Most PUA do it in bootcamps because it's an instant gratification to make a man feel successful, but it doesn't mean he is going to get his dick wet. And now he's got to wake up the next morning and try to be funny, hoping she remembers him from the night before, and all that just to get her to agree to a date, and then he's got to repeat that process because he's the one chasing.

I skip all those steps; I give a woman my number, if she writes, it means she already wants to party, so I tell her to come over and take a bubble bath with me and smoke some weed in the tub while I hold her. It always works. I don't have time to be collecting phone numbers nor do I invite women on dates.

I tracked all 47 nightgame numbers I collected in 2018. Zero of them resulted in dates.

[Image: ItD2qNz.png]

Quote: (01-07-2019 02:17 AM)corsega Wrote:  

I tracked all 47 nightgame numbers I collected in 2018. Zero of them resulted in dates.

I have a strong suspicion you're an AI, Corsega.

Like a Terminator Infiltrator that's managed to get past the dogs somehow...

[Image: 2mcdlaw.jpg]

I wouldn't go out at night to collect numbers. Be cool, escalate, then go for the bang if possible. Getting phone numbers should almost be a late resort. Drunk women forget easily.

Also, I'm not sure ill ever understand you young guys and your facebook and Instagram closing. ts It's such a "safe" way to contact someone. Its ike seeing a girl you met at night and contacting her on a dating app. Get a phone number.

Coresga,

47 digits and nothing to show means something you are doing is so very wrong.

So 23 out of 47 weren't actually interested - never responded, probably gave you their number on a whim or to be polite - and the rest of them lost interest after texting.

Another way to look at this data: you "matched" with 24 girls via night game but couldn't close with any of them. For comparison, what's your typical close ratio for Tinder matches?

On 16 December you got 8 numbers in the same night? Perhaps stay longer in each set to build comfort/invest more/push for kiss instead of going for a new number. If a set is going well why eject ?

I think you need to invest more in the sets you open instead of approaching more.

@corsega thats very low. Considering that you tracked only the numbers if you had around 50% of girls that gave you their number thats 100 approaches with no results.

Are you in a particularly hard area or you have some big aesthetic flake against you (short, obese..)? do you usually go alone or with wings?

night game is for pulling not numbers. if you get a number from a party girl in a club best hit her up latter that night or at last call another party night

Numbers are not enough for night game. You have to go for a make out at the very least to even consider following up with a bitch nowadays, preferably a swoop. And the followup has to be fast coz she's getting hit up by hundreds of dudes on her dating profiles (IG, tinder, bumble). Strike while the iron is hot, my boi.

I completely understand where Corsega is coming from. While I haven't dutifully kept track of all the number closes via nightgame like him, the past six months or so tells me I'm doing similar, possibly I'm in a better city for nightgame. Maybe the only thing I have going for me (really going for me) is that I'm decently tall.

Something like 8-10 numbers from nightgame, number of sets probably 75 or so. All I believe flaked. I could get many on the phone but they flake quickly. Currently 4 numbers from dating apps, 3 (Bumble, Tinder, and Hinge), only one date in the pipeline, others have flaked, and one is on backburner as a backup. Daygaming: minimal. Only a handful of numbers, one date on something like 50-100 approaches.

I'm not discouraged by nightgame just yet though... By being a regular at one bar in particular, I built some venue status and a girl approached me to make-out this past weekend. Also, most dudes don't have the balls to approach so it least I get something out of the interaction rather than hiding behind this veneer of text/ dating app game. The number of messages these girls get is incredible, so I'd rather approach in real life.

My flake rate is around 90 percent, which is why I aim for the same night lay- In South Beach a phone number is a polite way of getting rid of you most of the time. If I get 10 numbers 8 will text me back, I can get 4 of those 8 into a phone call, I can get 2 of those 4 to agree to meet up, I will have sex with the 1 of the 2 that shows up for the date.

Best to go for the same day , first meet sex-it is just the most reliable option.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

In the past year none of number closes from night game have turned into dates for me. All my dates have come from day game. Even going for the pull is a herculean task, at least for me, I have found that even make outs are getting meaningless.

Its like it excites and validates the chicks and once they get that spike and satisfaction, and I try to lead to my place, they are like, "I cant, have to go sleep," or "I can't leave my friend." If you suggest their place, they are like, "I leave with my parents," or that they have a roommate or something.

I think luck and being at the right place and the right time sometimes coupled with at least intermediate level of game, plays a significant role in pulling from night venues. Maybe I should get better.

I don't go out to collect numbers, I go out to meet girls, and try to close that night. If I can't, as a last resort I get the number, with goal to closer as soon as possible.

Quote: (01-07-2019 06:41 PM)lunchmoney Wrote:  

I don't go out to collect numbers, I go out to meet girls, and try to close that night. If I can't, as a last resort I get the number, with goal to closer as soon as possible.

After ~5 years of this shit, I've concluded this is the best way to run night game.

It depands on the target though, if its girl who is totally sober, and most of all - conservative background, russian, Israeli ect.. then you must built comfort before, go for soft kiss in the end and do something that she will remember you, then you can get her number.. and date her after.

if its drunk girl, american, british, german, what ever girl that shows u that she is horny - close it that night.

in night game i noticed that there are girls u will be able to fuck ONLY that night, even if u see her day after in club - its lost.
for many women there are few moments that would agree to fuck in that day, if she is super horny, if she did not get dick for long time, if someone dumped her, if her friends left her, ect..
andif the right man comes in this moment then you can fuck her.

so escalate hard.

also, collecting numbers from night game is trash, results in nothing, i rather spend a lot of time with potential girl that you feel chemistry then trying to get other numbers in the same venue.

in the past i could have collected so many numbers, but like others guys said here before, its pointless if the girl does not remember u.

If a girl gave me her number in the night time it never resulted in anything except ghosts or flakes. That's even going back to my college days. The female hamster tells girls that giving a number is being "nice" because it avoids confrontation (basically what LINUX said), but it doesn't do anything except to implant a seed of false hope into a guy's mind. Night game should be geared toward ONS alone with very few exceptions (mostly related to building and harvesting social circles).

Quote: (01-07-2019 11:01 AM)the.king Wrote:  

On 16 December you got 8 numbers in the same night? Perhaps stay longer in each set to build comfort/invest more/push for kiss instead of going for a new number. If a set is going well why eject ?

I think you need to invest more in the sets you open instead of approaching more.

That is a lot of approaches that night ...I'm wondering what else went on with some of these interactions/makeouts etc?
That being said I'm sure overall things have declined since tinder/bumble etc with flaking but for some improved.

Glad to hear I’m not the only one. I had a hot streak with this working a treat and it hasn’t for a while. Time to focus only on that night.

Maybe 90 percent of girls i banged have been from nightlife numbers.

I guess it depends on you as well. Im not programmed to go for ONS much so im fine with collecting numbers. I never bothered ro count flake rates nor will i but i dont think its high. I also dont do spam approaching so maybe i spend more time than average on one or two girls

If i leave with a girls number from nighglife and i like her i feel reasonably good about my odds with her

Quote: (01-07-2019 08:38 AM)godzilla Wrote:  

Also, I'm not sure ill ever understand you young guys and your facebook and Instagram closing. ts It's such a "safe" way to contact someone. Its ike seeing a girl you met at night and contacting her on a dating app. Get a phone number.

If you have a high-value Instagram, it's better than getting a number. The girl remembers who you are and she can build an image of you through your profile rather than a short interaction in the club.

Quote: (01-07-2019 10:49 AM)Super Average Man Wrote:  

So 23 out of 47 weren't actually interested - never responded, probably gave you their number on a whim or to be polite - and the rest of them lost interest after texting.

Another way to look at this data: you "matched" with 24 girls via night game but couldn't close with any of them. For comparison, what's your typical close ratio for Tinder matches?

Probably get 1 in 25 Tinder matches out on a date if I had to guess.

Yeah, that's probably true. A lot of these are quick hitters. If the logistics aren't right I don't bother staying in set, I just try to seed the date for later in the week. I'd say most of these are like 15 second to 5 minute interactions.

Quote: (01-07-2019 01:30 PM)wellrockthecity Wrote:  

@corsega thats very low. Considering that you tracked only the numbers if you had around 50% of girls that gave you their number thats 100 approaches with no results.

Are you in a particularly hard area or you have some big aesthetic flake against you (short, obese..)? do you usually go alone or with wings?

Extremely hard area. Hardest city in the US for Game (San Francisco). I usually roll alone. No big aesthetic downside, I am an below-average-looking guy facially with an 8/10 physique and good style.

Quote: (01-07-2019 09:22 PM)hedonist Wrote:  

That is a lot of approaches that night ...I'm wondering what else went on with some of these interactions/makeouts etc?
That being said I'm sure overall things have declined since tinder/bumble etc with flaking but for some improved.

No makeouts. I've only made out with a girl in a club twice. I typically approach like 30+ sets a night in a big club, because you can be more anonymous. In a smaller venue, much less, as I want to avoid looking like a spam approach monkey.

Quote: (01-08-2019 12:23 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

Maybe 90 percent of girls i banged have been from nightlife numbers.

I guess it depends on you as well. Im not programmed to go for ONS much so im fine with collecting numbers. I never bothered ro count flake rates nor will i but i dont think its high. I also dont do spam approaching so maybe i spend more time than average on one or two girls

If i leave with a girls number from nighglife and i like her i feel reasonably good about my odds with her

How long are you spending with these girls?

Quote: (01-07-2019 07:26 PM)Player_1337 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2019 06:41 PM)lunchmoney Wrote:  

After ~5 years of this shit, I've concluded this is the best way to run night game.

This just doesn't jive with my lifestyle unfortunately [Image: sad.gif]

This was my first year doing nightgame. I thought that you could just go out and number farm. I was totally wrong. I don't think it's worth pulling a girl, I don't want to stay out until 3-4 AM on weekend nights to have sex with a girl one time. I want girls I can take out on dates and build into a rotation.

So I guess I will have to leave nightgame behind in 2019 and focus on daygame. Pity, as I'm most attracted to the club type of girls, and I often have free time on weekend nights.

Pre-2018 between 1 and 3 numbers out of 10 would result in a date

For this reason, plus the possibility of a pull, I had always held that night game, even with all its bullshit, edged out online dating

However this last year I noticed that conversion plummeted to close to nothing :/

Here's a bit of wisdom regarding night game:

If you ain't taking her home that night, you likely ain't ever taking her home at all.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

And yes, exceptions do exist. Especially as Rang off The Pipe briefly mentioned about approaching to expand the social circle.

Take this from someone that has fucked well over 100 women from night game cold approach (ONS).
If you're not fucking her tonight, you probably aren't fucking her ever.
Forget the number, work on your SMV and closing abilities. I'd go as far as to say if you ONLY care about the bang then just focus on your killer instinct and closing ability. SMV is more useful for social circle and fucking / retaining the really hot girls.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference