rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

E-Thots Now Charging To Play Xbox Live With Them

I recently started freelancing so now i'm getting freelance related ads on facebook. A fiverr ad popped up for an e-thot charging incels $15/hr to play xbox live with them.

[Image: attachment.jpg41008]   

She has 3 glowing 5 star reviews

"Responded almost immediately. She is a pretty good player and we had a fun conversation. Will order again soon. Thanks."

"fun very fun"

"Definitely worth the time. Kind and down to earth girl. Friendly conversation and a few laughs definitely made my day!"

[Image: attachment.jpg41009]   

Literally paying not for a cam girl or phone sex, but to play a video game with a virtual character controlled by a female

Link to profile: https://www.fiverr.com/summerkitten/play...tgjKxhisGw

This is even a step down from betas donating to twitch streamers. At least they get to watch the girl play, but this is just sad.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Life is so hard for 21st century western women.

Assuming you like the game; dropping $15 to play with this broad, assuming shes flirtatious and fun on the microphone, isn't a terrible way to nerd out for an hour after a long day. Pretty solid business plan actually... I have to give her credit.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

All this means is that she doesn’t have to guts to totally Whore herself out and play video games on cam on twitch in her underwear or sexy outfit.

A true e slut would have no problem playing video games for 5 hours a day in sexy outfits while guys are subscribing @$5/ month and sending her cash tips. Probably would make more money when they are on a stripper pole though.

Surprised its so cheap.
15$ an hour is like McDonalds money.

Quote: (01-05-2019 11:27 AM)RIslander Wrote:  

Assuming you like the game; dropping $15 to play with this broad, assuming shes flirtatious and fun on the microphone, isn't a terrible way to nerd out for an hour after a long day. Pretty solid business plan actually... I have to give her credit.

Scalable too- imagine having a team of 5 guys, she'd be making $75/hr. Get a few of these lobbies going at once too if she can recruit any girl to do it for $10/hr. The other girls won't even have to be hot, just sound hot.

Hell, I could see this becoming a whole service platform where she's the pimp and has 100's of girls at one time playing xbox for a cut.

Edit: Anyone want to go in on this with me? Recruit a bunch of gamer thots at $10/hr and have a full e-thot pimp service.

That’s a good point. She could use the profile photo of a hot girl she knows and then be 300 pounds and disgusting and old and still charge 15/hr.

Quote: (01-05-2019 12:39 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Surprised its so cheap.

She just needs to spend a few months building up her customer base at $15 an hour, while getting her johns to fall in love with her, and she can then increase the price to $30 or even more. Some of her clients will drop out because of the price, but others will be overjoyed at the opportunity to spoil their sweetheart. Then all she has to do is spend a few hours a day playing games to earn a comfortable income, followed by a few swipes on Tinder to source her dinner and alcohol, and she's living a pretty decent life. For the time being anyway.

Quote: (01-05-2019 12:55 PM)Horus Wrote:  

She just needs to spend a few months building up her customer base at $15 an hour, while getting her johns to fall in love with her, and she can then increase the price to $30 or even more. Some of her clients will drop out because of the price, but others will be overjoyed at the opportunity to spoil their sweetheart. Then all she has to do is spend a few hours a day playing games to earn a comfortable income, followed by a few swipes on Tinder to source her dinner and alcohol, and she's living a pretty decent life. For the time being anyway.

Oh wow, so she's like a drug dealer. Instead of selling pot, she's selling thot.

Smart thinking.

Are we on the brink of establishing the RVF E-Pimp industry?

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (01-05-2019 12:55 PM)Horus Wrote:  

Surprised its so cheap.

Exactly. Plus, even at $15 it's a lot easier to play Xbox than work a grill (also keep in mind these thots probably think they don't need to pay taxes, so $15 = $15)

Would be funny if Chad invites her (paying of course) and presents her with weed, then some blow, than some crack. Bitch becomes addicted to drugs (and sex since he wouldn't miss the chance) and then pimp her to some friends on the cheap.

You gotta move on with the times. It seems most millennials would prefer to play video games rather than fucking, so it's the natural next iteration for prostitution.

Surprised its so cheap.

I don't play video games let alone pay to watch other people play them so I have no idea how this works, but couldn't she conceivably play the game alongside one guy (or like 2-4) for $15/hr each while also streaming it on Twitch? All for something she presumably enjoys and would be doing anyway?

What do these incels typically pay to watch thots play on Twitch?

Hell, if there are guys thirsty enough to do this I won't hate on the thots.

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!

Xbox live just requires a headset (no cam) and the girl can be a fat slob using someone else’s photo and still charge guys $15 to go play a game for an hour.

The popular streamers on twitch generally stream a LOT. Like 8 hours a day?

They get money from subscribers and ads and tips. I think 1 subscriber= 5 dollars a month. Tips vary. Not sure about ads. I never followed female streamers but did play a few games last year and some games are pretty streamable, card games like artifact and gwent have a stiff learning curve and watching someone who knows how to play can help

I typed “hot girl twitch streamers and this came up
http://sharejunkies.com/the-top-15-hotte...-follow/6/

One of them is playing now, she is playing magic the gathering arena, and seems to be a decent player and has 3000+ viewers. If she can pull that many daily, and plays and streams 6 days a week, I’m guessing she makes roughly 5-6k a month from streaming

The one I’m looking at right now from that article is itsHafu playing magic the gathering Arena, and I could easily be off on how much she is getting, it’s imposdible to know how much guys are tipping her, how many viewers are subscribing and how much she gets from ads. I’m guessing that is on the high end, if most of these girls are playing red dead 2 or whatnot, they probably won’t get as many viewers as those games aren’t that stream friendly.

Quote: (01-05-2019 10:41 AM)bigolteddies Wrote:  

I recently started freelancing so now i'm getting freelance related ads on facebook. A fiverr ad popped up for an e-thot charging incels $15/hr to play xbox live with them.

She has 3 glowing 5 star reviews

"Responded almost immediately. She is a pretty good player and we had a fun conversation. Will order again soon. Thanks."

"fun very fun"

"Definitely worth the time. Kind and down to earth girl. Friendly conversation and a few laughs definitely made my day!"

Literally paying not for a cam girl or phone sex, but to play a video game with a virtual character controlled by a female

Link to profile: https://www.fiverr.com/summerkitten/play...tgjKxhisGw

This is even a step down from betas donating to twitch streamers. At least they get to watch the girl play, but this is just sad.

Hurry up with those sexbots science!

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

The game of life set to easy mode.

I don't like it! If you want to be a thot... go all out and be the best THOT Possible! This is Half Assing it!

Quote: (01-05-2019 12:58 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

also keep in mind these thots probably think they don't need to pay taxes, so $15 = $15

She's likely already been reported

BWAHAHA #THOTAUDIT

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

$15 a hour?

She could make more money working at McDonalds

Holy Shit, I think we are close to peak thottery here folks. Heck, this woman might even be a man in disguise for Christ sakes!

Btw, this is why we need White Sharia!

Look at those pictures again, they look fake to me.

This could just be a clever guy who's catfishing while making money on his favorite game.

Quote: (01-05-2019 01:15 PM)The Stronger Sex Wrote:  

You gotta move on with the times. It seems most millennials would prefer to play video games rather than fucking, so it's the natural next iteration for prostitution.

To be fair an hour of video gaming is usually more fun than 5 minutes of sex.
(C'mon guys, no point in boasting you would last longer)

Quote: (01-05-2019 11:22 AM)loremipsum Wrote:  

Life is so hard for 21st century western women.

Held down by the patriarchy, man.