rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Steve Bannon Thread

Steve Bannon Thread

Steve Bannon emerged as a major populist figure in the Trump Whitehouse. He is an ardent anti globalist, a guy with a ton of historical knowledge, media savvy, and a military background to boot. Recently he is more of a media figure / commentator who I think is worth following in his own right.

Background: Trump Campaign Mastermind & Chief Strategist
He joined the team when Trump was apparently down 15 points.

Considered to be the Most Right Wing of the Trump Team, the MSM was shocked when the Former Breitbart Editor entered the whitehouse. They slandered him for his views and dragged up 20 year old dropped domestic abuse charges out of the trash bin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0yHzX23Mes

He spent 1 year in the white house before being pushed by Trump, he still remains loyal and considers this to be part of his initial plan.
Here is his full 60 minutes interview after leading

Now: MSM Circuit / Debating Globalists
Now he is working the MSM circuit, debating globalists and arguing with Bill Maher.

He recently won (based on votes) a Munk debate on whether the future of politics was populist vs MSM superstar David Frum. This is clearly done in the end of this video, but was then retracted in MSM the next day as an computing error . But "a pretty decisive result" as per the end of the video.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/11/03..._23579718/

Next: Bannon in Europe
He has been trying to help with the nationalist movements in Europe such as Brexit, Hungary, Poland and has offered his help to Frances' LaPen

Bannon Monestary in Italy on Western Civilization

Bannon Quotes:
(1) Darkness is good. Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power.
(2) The women that would lead this country would be pro-family, they would have husbands, they would love their children. They wouldn't be a bunch of dykes that came from the Seven Sisters schools up in New England. That drives the left insane and that's why they hate [conservative] women."
(3) Islam is not a religion of peace. Islam is a religion of submission.
(4) When two-thirds or three-quarters of the CEOs in Silicon Valley are from South Asia or from Asia, I think... A country is more than an economy. We’re a civic society.
(5) He said that he doesn’t like Jews and that he doesn’t like the way they raise their kids to be "whiney brats" and that he didn't want the girls going to school with Jews. -- As per Ex Wife

Questions for you guys:
(1) What is Bannons' relevance today? Do you think he will be successful in organizing this movement? Or is he fading off to the monastery life mist?

(2) How does Bannon continually maintain his platform on MSM? Is it because of his pedigree in the media, working with Trump in the whitehouse? Is he too big to be deplatformed?

(3) Does anyone think Trump might bring him back at some point? They obviously had chemistry and success together, maybe at the end of Trumps next term he will bring Bannon back in!

Hope the thread goes well, enjoy!

“Where the danger is, so grows the saving element.” ~ German poet Hoelderlin

Steve Bannon Thread

The guy has been travelling around the world since his whitehouse gig, whispering sweet strategic words to every top level player in all the western nationalist teams there is, from Italy, to hungary, to brazil. He is very relevent, and god bless em for it.

Steve Bannon Thread

I confess to not knowing a great deal about the man, other than through inadvertent glimpses via MSM. I look forward to learning something from this thread so I can have a more informed opinion.

In the meantime, I can at least give you my initial, instinctive reaction; that everyone I hate, hates him, so he's ok by me.

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen

Steve Bannon Thread

Quote: (01-03-2019 08:46 PM)uncledick Wrote:  

The guy has been travelling around the world since his whitehouse gig, whispering sweet strategic words to every top level player in all the western nationalist teams there is, from Italy, to hungary, to brazil. He is very relevent, and god bless em for it.

Very true. His actual influence might be very limited by electoral laws. As a foreigner, it is a very fine line to be dabbling in political movements in other countries. I think his strength has to be as a speaker and provocateur. I hope that he also continues to be a trusted advisor (even outer circle) to some of the right wing euro leaders and parties.

To me he gives the intellectual arguments behind what Trump lays down in a common sensical way. He has an event in Philidephia on the 15th. Last year was John Kerry and the MeToo founder, this year - Bannon!

https://www.phillymag.com/news/2019/01/0...ladelphia/

Steve Bannon Thread

Bannon supports Trump creating a State of Emergency for the wall. Too bad he's no longer in the inner circle.

Admits that Tax and Obamacare did seem to come first in first year.

Steve Bannon Thread

Bolsanaros' son joins Bannon

"Brazil President Jair Bolsonaro’s son is joining former Donald Trump-adviser Steve Bannon’s Europe-based right-wing group, The Movement, as its representative in South America.

" Eduardo Bolsonaro, a member of Brazil’s congress, will be leader of the populist-backing group in Brazil, “representing Latin American nations,” according to a statement issued Saturday by the group.

“We will work with him to reclaim sovereignty from progressive globalist elitist forces and expand common sense nationalism for all citizens of Latin America,” the younger Bolsonaro said in the statement.

Bannon’s Brussels-based The Movement is a loose allegiance of nationalist parties that was unveiled last year. They plan to launch at its first summit in Brussels later this month."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...t-alliance

Steve Bannon Thread

Steve Bannon serves a purpose, which is to be a light upon right wing populist movements. Even though he is aligned with Israel, he is useful to us and should be treated as such. A means to an end.

Steve Bannon Thread

Trump's megalomania and narcissistic need for attention made him fire Bannon.

Without Bannon, Trump would not have been elected.

The Trump campaign was losing ground rapidly after Ivanka and Kushner convinced Trump to fire Lewandowsky and then bring on the corrupt, incompetent Manafort.

It was Bannon who crafted the words that the americans fell in love with. If Trump was the brawn, then Bannon was the brain. Too bad Trump fired the brain.

Steve Bannon Thread

Quote: (02-03-2019 06:24 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Trump's megalomania and narcissistic need for attention made him fire Bannon.

Without Bannon, Trump would not have been elected.

The Trump campaign was losing ground rapidly after Ivanka and Kushner convinced Trump to fire Lewandowsky and then bring on the corrupt, incompetent Manafort.

It was Bannon who crafted the words that the americans fell in love with. If Trump was the brawn, then Bannon was the brain. Too bad Trump fired the brain.

And then threw him under the bus and talked trash about him. What a way to treat the guy who helped you out as much as Bannon did and, as far as I know, didn't go out and talk shit about Trump to anyone who would listen. What a way to reward loyalty.

That still bothers me a lot. Just couldn't let Bannon go without freaking out and trying to reclaim any credit he had for helping the campaign and administration. Well, it's obvious now he and the rest of the nationalists have been purged and Bannon did indeed do a lot. Luckily he's going around the world helping nationalist movements and doing a lot of good.

I wonder who will be more relevant in two years, Trump or Bannon. Probably the latter if Trump keeps going down this road he's on.

Steve Bannon Thread

Yeah that's weird, Trump is big on loyalty. I guess blood is thicker than water, he sided with Javanka against him.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Steve Bannon Thread

^^ Agree totally, Javanka threw a wrench into things.

In 2020 the US will end up with a Trump presidency that:
- is open to negotiating social medicare schemes
- is open to negotiating DACA dreamers or has given them sanctuary
- does not have a wall on the southern border
- has made some good strategic deals / decisions with respect to NATO, UN, China, North Korea, etc
- has brought some jobs back to the US
- has appointed conservative justices

Without Steve Bannon there is now less nationalist in the Trumps' inner circle. Yes, Trump is a nationalist, but not on an intellectual, cultural, historical level. Yes he has good instincts, but Steve Bannon provided the thought behind many of the talking points.

Steve Bannon Thread

Has anyone seen this new documentary? Apparently it is out in theatres now. Just not in Colombia.

It is directed by an alien of course.

Quote:Quote:

" After Steve Bannon left the White House in 2017, he tried to turn his bombastic nationalism into a global movement and let progressive documentarian Alison Klayman follow him for more than a year — from Arizona to Italy, Texas to France.

The result is “The Brink,” a fly-on-the-wall, cinéma vérité film coming to theaters on March 29, and being screened in Washington, D.C. tomorrow."

Steve Bannon Thread

Rave reviews from the msm, so probably a shallow hit job.

Bannon got canned before we could see what his philosophies were really about, he seemed like an interesting mixed bag, mostly good but into some goofy theories and nefarious neocon inclinations.

Steve Bannon Thread

The worldwide increase in nationalism and populism is bigger than Bannon, even if the media likes to portray him as some Svengali I figure.

I think he is right about the stuff where he talks about the US getting pwned by China.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Steve Bannon Thread

It boils down to "free trade" and outsourcing. As far the former, it seems that Trump, to his credit, has righted the ship, and Bannon gets it right too, see video titled "Bannon: We're at an economic war with China".

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-1...e-will-win

Steve Bannon Thread

I'm sure he has the US and white natives close to his heart..... [Image: sleepy.gif]

[Image: dodgy.gif]

Steve Bannon Thread

Quote: (04-10-2019 08:44 AM)911 Wrote:  

Rave reviews from the msm, so probably a shallow hit job.

Bannon got canned before we could see what his philosophies were really about, he seemed like an interesting mixed bag, mostly good but into some goofy theories and nefarious neocon inclinations.

Yes definitely a hit job. But the style of documentary doesn't involve use and interview style, so it is largely her following him around. Still the editing and presentation is very critical. Still I'm sure they things that they 'present' as scary will make many watchers smile and think.

At the same time, I find it interesting that Bannon allowed the documentary. He does like to put himself out there.

Quote:Quote:

“This is not a persuasion film,” Bannon says in The Brink. “It’s a piece of propaganda. I consider propaganda to be positive.”

Steve Bannon Thread

Quote: (04-10-2019 01:21 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

I'm sure he has the US and white natives close to his heart..... [Image: sleepy.gif]

[Image: dodgy.gif]

Fair Enough. He does say Judeo Christian waay too much.

EMJ should talk to him about how Catholics aren't Christian Zionists.

Lets hope he's just playing politics. If you recall there was some story where he didn't want his kids going to a school with almost all Jews or something - the media played it up to call him anti semetic. So he does have some gentile cred. But I hear ya

I think he is trying to play it straight still.

Steve Bannon Thread

Quote: (04-10-2019 01:19 PM)911 Wrote:  

It boils down to "free trade" and outsourcing. As far the former, it seems that Trump, to his credit, has righted the ship, and Bannon gets it right too, see video titled "Bannon: We're at an economic war with China".

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-1...e-will-win

Copy/Paste from the Yang thread but relevant (the video below is Bannon mostly talking about the economic war with China - worth a watch):

If there is one thing I'm pretty happy with right now with regards to Trump, it's his management of China, their proxy North Korea, and all the interplay associated with those two when trying to get a badly needed trade deal AND a denuclearized NOKO.

China is cunning as hell about playing the long game and they are going to pull the rug from under most of the world in the future if other nations don't check their ass right now. I watched a great video with Bannon in Japan recently that someone else posted on the forum that really gets into the details and makes compelling arguments about how much of a real threat China is. It's worth watching the whole thing.

On a side note: He also talks about Trump and the campaign a bit. It's not strictly about China. One interesting thing he says to paraphrase: "Trump is an instrument for change, but he is a VERY imperfect instrument." -- If I had to guess, I'm sure Bannon saw in the first year what we are all seeing more clearly now with regards to Trump's shortcomings/Javanka/etc.