rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Middle of the road, girl-next-door average types

One of my current obsessions is the average, bespectacled, brown-hairs, no-makeup kind of neutral type. 160-165cm, average body, unremarkable life. Probably late 20ies.

They had a few BFs, one or two ONS they don't talk about, some half-hearted BJs (which "don't count"). One botched attempt at back-door-entry. The Lewis 501 of a sex life.

My fantasy is to totally ruin it for them - ass eating, f-sitting, toes, spanking, mindfuck. afterwards, they are like the walking dead.

Thoughts?

When I was into this sort of sadistic kick of wanting to shoot-fish-in-a-barrel I got that "average type" pregnant and entered into a shotgun marriage followed by a nasty divorce and custody battle.

Be ware of bad karma.

That's not bad karma, it's stupid decisions.

Quote: (01-04-2019 01:31 PM)Azlan Wrote:  

It's not mutually exclusive. Taking advantage of a woman is bad karma, leading directly to...hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Quote: (01-04-2019 02:14 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

It's not mutually exclusive. Taking advantage of a woman is bad karma, leading directly to...hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

karma doesn't exist. Don't believe me, look around.

A plain jane, non slutty, no bi-polar, no sense of entitlement woman sounds good.

Its just you going to be looking at all the others hot chicks around you thinking, damn I wish they were fucking up my life while I am fucking them up.

Quote: (01-04-2019 02:46 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

karma doesn't exist. Don't believe me, look around.

More of a topic for the everything else forum.

Quote: (01-04-2019 02:14 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

It's not taking advantage. You are giving her good times, plenty of orgasms, good company, and most importantly attention.

Just because you enjoy it yourself doesn't make it bad. That's Catholic Guilt sort of thinking and needs to be checked internally so you don't cock block yourself (in various areas of life).

Edit: Agreed 100% about the last part. They do get upset when the good times end but there are ways around it. Use the "Beta Tactic" and they'll end it for you [Image: wink.gif]

Yes, a good player should be able to give the girl the time of her life and leave her with good memories instead of spite.

Like an oasis or a temporary paradise. Women don't leave the spa angry they only wish to go back.

Quote: (01-01-2019 01:21 PM)Rushmore Wrote:  

They had a few BFs, one or two ONS they don't talk about, some half-hearted BJs (which "don't count"). One botched attempt at back-door-entry. The Lewis 501 of a sex life.

I'm assuming that "Lewis 501" is a typo for Levi's 501. (Unfortunately Rushmore can't confirm that since he's banned.)

I happily bang average/ next door girls...the last one, after the midnight bang off an dating site, then showed me all the good food in her fridge and where the liquor was kept and told me I was welcome any time