rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Goals for 2019

Goals for 2019

What do you guys hope to achieve in 2019?

Here's mine:

- Succeed in my new job
- Improve my Italian (go from a1/2 to be b1/2)
- Lose 15lbs of fat
- Write fiction again and get some short works published
- Visit two new countries

Goals for 2019

- Grow my online business
- Explore other worlds
- Go through my deepest fear and come back

Goals for 2019

-Get into better shape (lose 20 lbs of fat)...start lifting weights again
-Visit three new countries

Goals for 2019

Which countries are you all thinking of doing?

I really want to do Chile, America, and Nepal but they also happen to be the most expensive places for me to travel to. I think I will do Paris, Budapest, and somewhere in Greece this year.

Goals for 2019

- Finish litigation that has been 10 years in the making
- Match in a decent specialty, preferably somewhere cool
- have more positive things occur than negative
- Have sex with as many attractive women as possible
- Get in a good place mentally, physically, and Economically
- establish my routine for the next 3 years

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Goals for 2019

- Spend it in South/Central America
- Become conversational in Spanish
- Find the 20 lbs of muscle I lost from staying out of the gym the past year and a half
- Have meaningful connections with worthwhile people
- Do some volunteer work
- Spend a lot less time connected to technology and a lot more time connected to nature

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Goals for 2019

1. Be more of a leader in my household, especially regarding finances
2. Get promoted and get more money / value from my workplace
3. Devote more time for socializing and activities, not get caught up in the work-get home-computer-sleep-work cycle

Goals for 2019

• Quit smoking for good
  • Keep daily, weekly and monthly track of my income and expenditure
  • Set aside time every day, no matter how little, to read books
  • Squat 2x bodyweight, deadlift 2.25x bodyweight, 10x bodyweight pullups

Goals for 2019

Quote: (12-31-2018 09:59 AM)flyinghorse Wrote:  

I really want to do Chile, America, and Nepal but they also happen to be the most expensive places for me to travel to. I think I will do Paris, Budapest, and somewhere in Greece this year.

Argentina, Uruguay and Croatia

Goals for 2019

Quote: (12-31-2018 11:53 AM)Day Game Bang Wrote:  

Quote: (12-31-2018 09:59 AM)flyinghorse Wrote:  

Argentina, Uruguay and Croatia
I can tell you that Croatia is incredible and it has something for everyone. Quite cheap too.

Goals for 2019

This year I have to remake myself. I find myself in the same place I was last year. The same weight, the same physicality, the same economic bracket, the same living situation, mourning over the same girl who I gave my virginity to. When they want to go just let’em go, that was the lesson I learned this year. That there is no “One” just someone. Of course that’s common knowledge here, of course I had read it and thought that I had internalized it, of course it was on my mind everytime she threw me away and came back... Some things have to felt to be understood, some things need to be etched into your heart.

Biochemistry is a bitch.

Pardon my bitching.

I want to respect myself by the end of next year. I want to love myself, to greet every day with a mad grin, chomping at the bit.

I want to be better.

In body? I spent a year clawing my way from super morbid obesity to comfortable mediocrity. That’s not good enough. My entire life was spent trapped in a prison of quivering, corpulent flesh. Why stumble now, why stop so close to the finish line. Square up and break through the chains.

I want to feed the soul. I know that if I hadn’t been so hard-hearted, so self-loathing, things would have been better with her. With everyone who passed through my life. I know that the relationships that entangle with us are temporary, I don’t want to be fatalistic, nihilistic, about this any longer.

The mind is a terrible master, yet makes for a wonderful servant. I want to train this mind, to hone it. To feed it well, to starve it of those poisons which we avail ourselves to so readily.

As for the spirit, that is out of my hands.

I don’t care if I’m alone next year if I’m grateful for my own company. I want to look back on the months, the days, the minutes, and think, “You motherfucker... You fucking did it.”

I want that for all of us. Good luck, Gentlemen.

Goals for 2019

1. Learn about and most likely start use of TRT (I turned 40)
2. Lift more and more consistently
3. Be ultra focused on generating more business (I went down in 2018 albeit not significantly).
4. Start investing and saving $ better
5. Meet more forum members (I have a list) and travel a bit more
6. * * * *

Goals for 2019

Quote: (12-31-2018 10:00 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

- Finish litigation that has been 10 years in the making
- Match in a decent specialty, preferably somewhere cool
- have more positive things occur than negative
- Have sex with as many attractive women as possible
- Get in a good place mentally, physically, and Economically
- establish my routine for the next 3 years

I finished 6 years of litigation in 2015...It is a great feeling to have that weight (financial and psychic) lifted. Best wishes this happens for you

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Goals for 2019

-Lift every week
-Use January as a time to go completely dry, in January do 100 daygame approaches so I keep my mind occupied
-Religiously track all my expenses this year with spreadsheet
-Get to at least one new country this year, possibly one sidetrip to a good US city for gaming that I haven't visited
-Work on my hobbies, among them art. I have a huge art project I've been putting off.
-Find role models among older men that I know, that can teach me more about business and life.
-Keep TV and social media consumption at zero (which I'm already at right now)

I want to reflect on 2018 too, holy shit what a year. Because of the forum, I:

-Raised my T levels
-Started working out 4-5 times a week, including lifting
-Lost 30+ pounds
-Found mentorship in business
-Backpacked the third world
-Started approaching even though I was out of practice
-Upgraded my wardrobe

2018 was great, but I'm really looking forward to '19.

Goals for 2019

1. Moving to a new city, learning the language that comes with it - currently a B1 or B2, working towards C1.
2. Make about 10x what I did this year with my businesses.
3. Workout 6 days a week - hit a bodyweight of 185lbs, bench 285.
4. Bang a new girl every month.
5. Travel to SEA and get some custom suits made.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Goals for 2019

2018 was not an Annus horribilis by any means..but I cannot think of anything interesting or worth remembering.

2019:

- Read 20 important book still on my check list of must-reads.
- Join a local toastmaster group and start improving everything related to public speaking : Articulation skills, voice, body language, stage presence, tone change and breathing, etc.
- Reach 10% BF and join a Muay Thai gym.
- Expand hobbies : I am think of joining a theater/drama lessons group.
- Watch Coursera courses every week.
- Travel to Latin America, the only part of the world I've never been to.

Goals for 2019

Be more Jewish!

Goals for 2019

Thanks to the knowledge of the RVF, in 2018 I :

- started my own business
- broke my über-long dry spell
- visited the motherland after 7 years
- got back in the gym and made proper gains
- became someone I could respect

I failed my business and injured my shoulder so I'm back to square one.

Years ago I probably would have been depressed about it but now I'm just excited about the future.

I don't have any goals for 2019, I'll just keep on bettering myself physically, mentally and spiritually.

((()))

Goals for 2019

I had a horrible 2018 basically. In 2019 I hope to:

-Move to a new and pleasant country
-Make new friends and have more time with existing friends
-Spend more time with family
-Get a better-paid position
-Visit Asia and do some more travel to unique locations
-Get in top shape and get my health as good as it gets
-Try to find a girl that I can actually respect and care about
-Write more things down about the crazy life I am living

Goals for 2019

Had a colonoscopy this morning due to my age (52). Results came back clean. It made me think about my goals for 2019.

1. Continue daily martial arts training as I enter my 27th year of karate & kobudo training. Cross-train and learn other basic fighting/martial arts skills (i.e., boxing, knife, karambit, eskrima, hapkido, etc.) to expand my arsenal as a well-rounded fighter and combat practitioner.
2. Continue hitting the gym daily (endurance, strength training).
3. Continue learning and working on Game to approach girls more and confidently. Most importantly, need to overcome my speech difficulties to become a better communicator and improve my social interaction skills with girls. For years, I struggle with my disabilities and there are many obstacles I need to overcome in order to get better at approaching girls. It is a slow ongoing process.
4. Start my own small business (martial arts school, part-time) to earn extra income on the side while working full-time at my current professional job.
5. Continue traveling internationally to my favorite EE and SEA countries to meet girls. Plan on visiting new countries for the first time: Russia, Poland and Brazil.
6. Wean off technologies and internet, do more human interactions and connections to improve social and people skills. Sign up for the local Community Education (CE) classes (cooking, dancing, learn a new language, etc.). And approach girls if there are any in CE. [Image: wink.gif]
7. Take a motorcycle course.
8. Take a basic handgun course to learn how to shoot. Become a licensed gun owner and competent in Second Amendment (2A) Rights. Understand and learn different types of guns.
9. Continue attending Russian Orthodox Church on Sundays as the world's gone completely bonkers and off-the-rails.
10. Read more books to improve and gain more knowledge.
11. Learn to cook more in my own kitchen. Check out new cuisine and recipes. And learn my ancestors' and family's Slavic cooking recipes. Look into local Community Education cooking classes.
12. Meet RVF members in real life to make new friends.
13. Continue saving money as part of an early retirement exit plan.

Edit.
Quote: (12-31-2018 03:41 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Be more Jewish!

Start wearing this now and you'll be more Jewish than ever!
[Image: TzBs10403722.jpg]

Goals for 2019

Get shredded as fuck. That's the main thing, really.

Goals for 2019

Well...

-put out some music (under my own banner or I’ll write a couple of tunes for a friend, we’ll see what happens first)
-earn money
-start a blog or write a book (been thinking about that for a while)
-bang (got a few potential ones lined up)
-two month vacation (couldn’t have one last year, ’cause some lightweight shit hit the fan)
-hit that kettlebell like it owes me money.

And here’s the soundtrack:

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Goals for 2019

Quote: (12-31-2018 01:41 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

4. Start investing and saving $ better

How do you plan on investing in more?

I am interested in stocks/crypto/real estate, besides reading books and finding sources on YouTube, do you have other tips on finding lucrative investments?

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Goals for 2019

2018: Focused a lot on wealth.
Pros:Had several jobs, done with school for now, saved up 10k within 6months...HUSTLED so much.
Cons: Did not have as many bangs as I wanted to, could have focused more on health.
2019:Focus more on health, improving my game...
1. Approach more
2. Workout (Join MMA/Cardio/Lift)
3. Read...(70+books last year, so I am thinking maybe a book a month this year...)
4. Self-development seminars...
Ex. Tony Robbins, Grant Cardone, Gary Vaynerchuck, Landmark, Toastmasters, Volunteering, etc...

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Goals for 2019

- Keep it Real

Aloha!