rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you guys think about the youtuber ThatWasEpic? (best infields I've seen)

What do you guys think about the youtuber ThatWasEpic? (best infields I've seen)

I have my doubts these cold approaches are real or fake. I would like to hear some opinions from some of you. The feats this man achieves without even taking it seriously are pretty incredible.

He is actually always in a LTR, and doesn't ever follow up any of the numbers he gets. He claims he's a more monogamous type of man, and that he's not interested in hooking up at all. So, every number he gets, he actually deletes afterward. So, he's just doing pickup for the camera, as a joke, and entertainment.

If these approaches are real, I think a lot could be learnt from them, for example using some of his opening lines.

This guy gets very solid numbers, or same day pulls under 1-3 minutes consistently in the same day with legit hot/cute girls in their prime. He does approach a handful of 4s-6s, but there's also a considerable amount of 7s and 8s and 9s in his pickups, and it doesn't seem to deter his results on how hot they are. The 8s will look at him like their on the same level or he's better. And they seem legit very interested in him, in only 1-3 minutes! Crazy imo! I've never seen him do a longish pick up, like 15 min - 1 hours for example.

With the reactions these girls often give him, he could easily rack up a 100+ lay count with all 7+s without much grinding in under a year.

Some of the girls , the way they look at him, you would swear they want to get in a relationship with him right away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuaC3dXayAs&t=215s

Here's some examples of his skills. There's a lot more out there of him doing pick up if you're interested in watching more. But he does a lot of joke videos too, but even after saying pretty horrible things sometimes as a joke, he can still get their number pretty often. The girls just can't seem to get creeped out by anything he says. He gets the most graceful rejections. He's barely ever hard rejected. He even gets numbers from girls with boyfriends, a lot!

I mean, he has the best infields in the world if this guy is legit, in my opinion. Maybe that guy Austen Summers or Steven Schapiro comes close sometimes. And the funny thing is he doesn't even acknowledge or teach pick up. It's funny how no one in the pick up community notices him, or talks about him? Can i ask why?

Do some guys really get it this easy because of their looks and natural vibe? Is that is what's happening here? Is he just a chad?

I mean i see the guy, he's good looking for sure, has ideal height, but he's not male model by any means imo. Im not gay though, so maybe i'm not determining his looks properly.

He has next to no muscle mass, he looks kinda fit, but he looks more lanky and fragile to me. Clearly does not lift, but im starting to notice that guys who don't lift and are tall and have good looking faces do the best in pickup, correct me if im wrong. He has also plain style.

He undoubtedly has great confidence, tone of voice, humor, and body language... but, these girls are giving their numbers out under a min a lot of the time, hot girls. So, i can't really understand how these girls are giving out their numbers based on his personality in such a short frame of reference, a lot of his jokes are clearly scripted. I mean ,there's no way the girls can't realize this.... anyway...

So, what's happening here ? Would love to hear some thoughts...

Quote: (12-30-2018 09:18 PM)aswifty Wrote:  

Nothing about this should be surprising.

He's tall, good-looking, has an image that is "in style" for 18-22 year old American girls, has good social acuity, and goes for it.

He also edits out any of the times the girls reject him or blow him out.

If he weren't to delete the numbers, he would find that many (70+% of the girls) would never respond to the texts.

I agree that these types of videos can be learned from, but take them with a grain of salt (as you should with all infields). Remember, his goal with these is marketing, not reality.

7 posts.

No rep points.

Talks about "infield" footage from some dude never heard about around here.

I think its marketing.

Quote: (12-30-2018 09:50 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Nothing about this should be surprising.

He's tall, good-looking, has an image that is "in style" for 18-22 year old American girls, has good social acuity, and goes for it.

He also edits out any of the times the girls reject him or blow him out.

If he weren't to delete the numbers, he would find that many (70+% of the girls) would never respond to the texts.

I agree that these types of videos can be learned from, but take them with a grain of salt (as you should with all infields). Remember, his goal with these is marketing, not reality.

Imagine if he did try to stretch out the interactions, and took pick up seriously, he would kill it. The only reason 70% of those girls don't respond, i imagine, is because he doesn't stay in the interaction long enough, doesn't build enough comfort and rapport with them.

Girls are seriously into that tall lanky non lifter physique with a good looking enough face these days.

Man, like 75%+ of hot girls with a guy walking in the mall today had the same type of guy beside them. Usually those guys had more style that Juan, but still, it upsets me somewhat.

I'm only 5'10 so a little short, and im not lean right now because im bulking for the gym. It very much upsets me that girls want skinny guys. I will be cutting somewhat soon, but i don't think the huge muscle gains that await me are going to help out my pick up as much as i was hoping they would. When i was skinny before i got way more attention than i do now a little fluffy with real muscle gains. I could be wrong though. Im still gonna lift lol.... cus i love it.

Also, he does keep in rejections, and the odd blow out..... but i could see him not keeping in the interactions where they ignore him or just walk away without saying anything. Maybe that happens more than i assume.
However, he does have a second channel where he shows outtakes and full unedited cuts.

Maybe this guy just honestly has his dating life on easy mode due to his physical genetics and good social acuity. It's kinda interesting to see it truly at play. Very much reveals how insanely shallow females really are. But also how easy they can be, on a general scale. Ofcourse we know an odd girl is easy as hell, but all of them this easy... i wouldn't have figured... good to know i guess

Quote: (12-30-2018 10:02 PM)germanico Wrote:  

7 posts.

No rep points.

I think its marketing.

No, it's not. There is literally no need for this guy to get marketing here because he's already wealthy and youtube famous.. he has 1.5million subscribers and 240million views haha.

Watch the videos to see why i say he's the best pick up artist in the world, based on infields, in my opinion of course.

Do you think his videos are real?

Lmao. This guy is a joke. Old news. This isn’t “game”, its just a tall guy using his height/environment to his advantage. Id be willing to bet OP is the guy in the videos.

If not, OP is definitely a newb to game because as he said above, he thinks this guy in the videos is the best “PUA” in the world.

You want a legit PUA guy with game? Go check out Paul Janka.

This isn't anything spectacular....As long as you look decent you can pull this off. This is what I consider beginner game.

Im a 5'10 230 pound black guy and this type of game works for me.

It's simply a guy having fun. Most women want to be led. Most women want a reason to smile and have fun. If they sense you're having fun then you'll have better chances. Look at the OP of the "100 approaches with no success" thread. The guy sounded insecure, dull, lame.

He's tall and most women don't get approached in broad daylight. I think most guys could do similar or slightly worse IF they approached a ton.

Quote: (12-30-2018 10:19 PM)Donfitz007 Wrote:  

This isn't anything spectacular....As long as you look decent you can pull this off. This is what I consider beginner game.

Im a 5'10 230 pound black guy and this type of game works for me.

It's simply a guy having fun. Most women want to be led. Most women want a reason to smile and have fun. If they sense you're having fun then you'll have better chances. Look at the OP of the "100 approaches with no success" thread. The guy sounded insecure, dull, lame.

Are you approaching 18-22 white females who are thin and hot though? That's the big difference here. If this guy was getting such results with only fatties or sub 6s, i'd say so what. But he's not.. he's getting really cute girls, a lot of the time, in again, under 3 min. That is no two ways about it, impressive.

With that said, I agree with what you said about having fun. Big issue of mine is i don't particularly enjoy talking with girls, because making small talk in a cold approach setting is very inherently difficult for me, however im hoping Roosh's Program can sort this out for me. It's just social context.

Also, there's nothing wrong with not getting laid in your first 100 approaches. I got laid in my like 7th approach , but then i didn't get laid for another 50 approach there after. I was messing up a lot though, in a bad head space. Roosh specifically says, it's totally normal to not get laid in your first 100 approaches. No need to shame a man for not being good in the first 30 sec to minute, i mean lets be honest, it by no means represents your true character. The fact that girls gauge such a shallow representation is advantageous to a man like me who just likes fucking multiple women, but actually speaks very poorly on their characters lol.

So what. What's there to talk about? Good looking guy gets #s. Okay. Nice game, what's the point of this. Stop promoting your YT channel or get off his dick

Quote: (12-30-2018 10:02 PM)germanico Wrote:  

7 posts.

No rep points.

I think its marketing.

#1 thing I hate most about this forum: dudes who drive-by call bullshit on every person that posts something.

Occam's Razor.

Learn it. Use it.

I wish I could approach like him. I don’t understand the comments putting down his game. He’s not that good looking or anything and he’s skinny. Just a guy that is good at approaching, nothing wrong with that.

I have my doubts these cold approaches are real or fake. I would like to hear some opinions from some of you. The feats this man achieves without even taking it seriously are pretty incredible.

He is actually always in a LTR, and doesn't ever follow up any of the numbers he gets. He claims he's a more monogamous type of man, and that he's not interested in hooking up at all. So, every number he gets, he actually deletes afterward. So, he's just doing pickup for the camera, as a joke, and entertainment.

If these approaches are real, I think a lot could be learnt from them, for example using some of his opening lines.

This guy gets very solid numbers, or same day pulls under 1-3 minutes consistently in the same day with legit hot/cute girls in their prime. He does approach a handful of 4s-6s, but there's also a considerable amount of 7s and 8s and 9s in his pickups, and it doesn't seem to deter his results on how hot they are. The 8s will look at him like their on the same level or he's better. And they seem legit very interested in him, in only 1-3 minutes! Crazy imo! I've never seen him do a longish pick up, like 15 min - 1 hours for example.

With the reactions these girls often give him, he could easily rack up a 100+ lay count with all 7+s without much grinding in under a year.

Some of the girls , the way they look at him, you would swear they want to get in a relationship with him right away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuaC3dXayAs&t=215s

Here's some examples of his skills. There's a lot more out there of him doing pick up if you're interested in watching more. But he does a lot of joke videos too, but even after saying pretty horrible things sometimes as a joke, he can still get their number pretty often. The girls just can't seem to get creeped out by anything he says. He gets the most graceful rejections. He's barely ever hard rejected. He even gets numbers from girls with boyfriends, a lot!

I mean, he has the best infields in the world if this guy is legit, in my opinion. Maybe that guy Austen Summers or Steven Schapiro comes close sometimes. And the funny thing is he doesn't even acknowledge or teach pick up. It's funny how no one in the pick up community notices him, or talks about him? Can i ask why?

Do some guys really get it this easy because of their looks and natural vibe? Is that is what's happening here? Is he just a chad?

I mean i see the guy, he's good looking for sure, has ideal height, but he's not male model by any means imo. Im not gay though, so maybe i'm not determining his looks properly.

He has next to no muscle mass, he looks kinda fit, but he looks more lanky and fragile to me. Clearly does not lift, but im starting to notice that guys who don't lift and are tall and have good looking faces do the best in pickup, correct me if im wrong. He has also plain style.

He undoubtedly has great confidence, tone of voice, humor, and body language... but, these girls are giving their numbers out under a min a lot of the time, hot girls. So, i can't really understand how these girls are giving out their numbers based on his personality in such a short frame of reference, a lot of his jokes are clearly scripted. I mean ,there's no way the girls can't realize this.... anyway...

This is a Prank channel, he's not a dating coach so there's no point in trying to learn anything from him.

He's attractive and he's comfortable talking to girls = He get's numbers
Nothing magical going on here

Quote: (12-30-2018 10:41 PM)aswifty Wrote:  

are you approaching 18-22 white females who are thin and hot though? That's the big difference here. If this guy was getting such results with only fatties or sub 6s, i'd say so what. But he's not.. he's getting really cute girls, a lot of the time, in again, under 3 min. That is no two ways about it, impressive.

With that said, I agree with what you said about having fun. Big issue of mine is i don't particularly enjoy talking with girls, because making small talk in a cold approach setting is very inherently difficult for me, however im hoping Roosh's Program can sort this out for me. It's just social context.

Also, there's nothing wrong with not getting laid in your first 100 approaches. I got laid in my like 7th approach , but then i didn't get laid for another 50 approach there after. I was messing up a lot though, in a bad head space. Roosh specifically says, it's totally normal to not get laid in your first 100 approaches. No need to shame a man for not being good in the first 30 sec to minute, i mean lets be honest, it by no means represents your true character. The fact that girls gauge such a shallow representation is advantageous to a man like me who just likes fucking multiple women, but actually speaks very poorly on their characters lol.
Yes infact all of my approaches have been 7-10's wh are typically white and around 18-23. Its not that hard, and its better to go straight in for the Kill rather than wait around and talk for a couple of minutes. This isn't impressive to me at all.

Cold approaching shouldn't be about the small talk, this was my problem until I actually went out and approached. You should be making jokes and negging. Throw in a couple backhanded compliments (or regular compliments) and Tell her to text you or call you.

Recently I've been using the "Hey excuse me but you have a bugger in your nose" Line (I think I created this but I doubt it) this works PERFECTLY with 9's and 10's. This works especially well when they're stuck up and don't really wanna talk. I usually proceed by telling them how gross it looked. Then after all that you can introduce yourself, make her laugh a bit more then close.

I enjoy watching stuff like this to jumpstart getting in the zone before heading out. Forgot about this guy, but I bet this is where the 1000 approach incel who got linked heard that "I like you" line and thought it would work. It's actually pretty awkward a few of the times this guy says it here but he's got the vibe, and most of all the youth, to pull it off. Listen to the cringe on that other thread though for a sample of how it would go if said with zero calibration or charisma. Totally agree with the other poster that even in the fuckfest that is 18-22yo life, many of these girls wouldn't be texting him back. Needs more comfort. Getting numbers is easy, getting them to text you back and turning them into bangs is the tricky part.

Procedurally, I'm more a fan of complimenting their looks and transitioning immediately "Hey...you are really pretty. Shopping for some fireworks tonight?". "I like you" implies something deeper than a superficial connection when, until you know them, superficial is all there really can be. Telling someone you like them before you even talk to them can come across as dishonest.

Nothing here looks staged, and really anything can work if you have the looks, confidence, and youth. Most of these girls weren't all that hot, 3:15 was the only 8 and a couple were 5.5s.

Quote: (12-30-2018 10:10 PM)aswifty Wrote:  

I'm only 5'10 so a little short, and im not lean right now because im bulking for the gym. It very much upsets me that girls want skinny guys. I will be cutting somewhat soon, but i don't think the huge muscle gains that await me are going to help out my pick up as much as i was hoping they would. When i was skinny before i got way more attention than i do now a little fluffy with real muscle gains.
Maybe this guy just honestly has his dating life on easy mode due to his physical genetics and good social acuity. It's kinda interesting to see it truly at play. Very much reveals how insanely shallow females really are. But also how easy they can be, on a general scale. Ofcourse we know an odd girl is easy as hell, but all of them this easy... i wouldn't have figured... good to know i guess

Most guys here like skinny girls too. Being fat is easy in America, being skinny shows discipline. Big difference between being ripped muscle and husky muscle though. If you have muscle in addition to looks and height you'll kill it with the hot ones. In my experience though, as you project more value as a combination of the above, you'll start losing out on some of the less hot girls, and the hot girls with lower self-esteem. I don't think Juan has great social acuity, he weirds girls out a bunch of times in this video and the second one which I also just watched. He keeps pushing though and shows no fear which sets him apart from 99% of the guys, right there.

Didn't watch the video but clicked around a bit and, come on, he's very young and these girls too. Such young girls give their number like nothing, but setting up a date with them and fuck them, that's a totally different story. Even I (37) sometimes get numbers from girls who are less than 20. But do they meet me? Almost never. When they do, it's quite easy to kiss them, but really hard to fuck them. At least in my case.

The best thing to take away from this video is the importance of vibe. The guy's vibe is very good. It's confident, playful and charming. That's exactly the vibe you want to get across when approaching randomly in these types of scenarios. His looks aren't exceptional, but they aren't going to hold him back too much, either. His strong vibe is really what's doing the heavy lifting for him. The girls are responding to his boldness combined with his high-level social calibration. He's able to assume familiarity and come across as playful and charming instead of threatening. His vocal tone, mannerisms, body language and banter are well-suited for daygame. I would say this is a very good model for daygame for younger guys. You could certainly do much worse that imitating this guy. At the end of the day, your game must be calibrated specifically to suit your unique individual traits and style, but this is a pretty good generic template to follow if you're feeling lost in terms of what vibe you should put out.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (12-31-2018 02:24 AM)Mr_furly Wrote:  

This is a Prank channel, he's not a dating coach so there's no point in trying to learn anything from him.

I actually disagree a little bit. I think there IS something to be learnt from some of these prank approaches. Similar to that 'impractical jokers' thread that was doing the rounds here a while back. It shows the importance of 'fun' and being self amused and stuff I think. I feel like lots of the pro PUA's approaches seem much more awkward and stuff than this guys, tbh! Partly due to how serious they are and trying to cram in their PUA tactics that come off unnatrual. Also, some of the girls he approaches are straight up gorgeous. Hotter and younger girls than I see in most PUA infields by quite some distance!

He's attractive and he's comfortable talking to girls = He get's numbers

Agreed. Lets not kid ourselves. Most his success is from the fact that he's 6ft 2 and has a handsome face. Hard to go wrong. The biggest slayer I know (who i've mentioned in my FR's) has what I call 'normal guy game'. The VERY minimum amount of game needed e.g, he's not weird or creepy! But other than that, he gets laid with the hottest girls at the click of his fingers because he is like model good looking. Actually turns heads in teh street and has girls approach him in a sexual way etc.

Nothing magical going on here

Agreed. But then, neither is there with any PUA that i've ever seen. If a girl isn't into you at, then all of the negs and cold reads and PUA stuff in the world will basically never ever convert her into someone who wants to bang you. Watch almost ANY successful infield, and you'll see what I mean. People basically bang 'yes girls'. never 'no girls' (As per Mark Manson). Game isn't some sort of black magic jedi mind trick.

Some of these youtubers have really good game. That angrypicnic guy is good verbally, Jack Manley has 10/10 eye contact and has a great eye for when a girl is attracted so that he can kiss her. Alan Sinclair - best vibe I've seen.

Vitaly and Cassady Campbell I would bet would be good too as they just don't give a fuck and can stand massive amounts of social pressure.

This guy is average looking. His clothes suck and also don't fit well. His vibe is very good though. He projects a sense that it's no big deal that some total stranger just cold approached which is what's required to not get blown out on the streets.

Probably new school year, fresh meat, so what? Im not seeing it.

"It very much upsets me that girls want skinny guys"

They want guys who push their buttons.

I’ve posted about him before on my thread, he has solid game. My favorite none PUA guys worth checking out are him, Jack Denmo, Ryan is Driving, and Jack Manley. That’s the kind of game that kills it these days. It’s also the type of game that a lot of people doubt, but it’s what works.

@mr furly, why would you not learn from people that aren’t PUA coaches. These guys are doing the same thing with a completely different motivation.

Quote: (01-11-2019 10:14 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

I’ve posted about him before on my thread, he has solid game. My favorite none PUA guys worth checking out are him, Jack Denmo, Ryan is Driving, and Jack Manley. That’s the kind of game that kills it these days. It’s also the type of game that a lot of people doubt, but it’s what works.

@mr furly, why would you not learn from people that aren’t PUA coaches. These guys are doing the same thing with a completely different motivation.

Their approaches are almost always drunk college chicks though. No doubt their game works well for promiscuous college girls in the US. In other places, doubtful.

Ultimately, we should care more about being effective than simply nobly intentioned. It is not enough to dream well: the true measure is what we achieve.

Lol you know the channel is just for entertainment right

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

@SLJ thatisepic and new jack denmo stuff is basically all daytime. Regardless, if half the guys on this forum approached drunk college chicks as well as those guys rather than basing they entire sex life around swiping on tinder they’d be getting more and hotter chicks guaranteed. If someone’s shit talk about me was I only fuck drunk college chicks I think I’d have bigger worries in the world.