rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man marries virgin cutie... she morphs into tattooed slut

Marrying a virgin is not a guarantee that your marriage will work out. Unless you know for a fact that your marriage prospect has been tempted by degeneracy and resisted, you may still get burned like this man.

[Image: attachment.jpg40959]   

What's interesting is the body language of the daughter. She is facing away from the mother. She knows mommy destroyed the family.

In spite of this case, I rather settle down with a virgin than a girl who has been with men. A possible ideal is a girl who made a couple "mistakes" and realized she does not want the promiscuous lifestyle. At some point, a girl has to DECIDE to be a good woman. She must consciously resist the cock carousel.

She probably started hanging out with divorced women, that or she was told by coworkers that she needed to get on the carousel.

Wb would not wife up.

Looks like they got married at around 18. Thats too young and not likely to work out , virgin or not. Man mid 30s , woman mid 20s is ideal to get married start a family and have several children.

The biggest challenge for men who choose to marry isn't in the choice of the woman, it's the influence that a corrupt society has on the woman.

How times change.

About 50 years ago, Arnie Harris married teen-pop singer Little Peggy March who looked like this...
[Image: Little-Peggy-March.jpg]

...but morphed into this:

[Image: R-5132880-1385393532-9285.jpeg.jpg]
[Image: littlepeggymarch_678.jpg]
[Image: 2136470.jpg]

Taking her out of the U.S. and settling in Germany may have an effect. Below are a couple video links of her from the late '60s and early '70s looking sexy and singing in German. (Fun fact: She did "I Will Survive" in German six years before it was a hit in the U.S.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgXXuD9yaQY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHMeCXhmSt4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvdZ2zaM_Pc

Epilogue: Harris and March stayed married till Harris' death a few years ago. March still holds the record for being the youngest pop singer to ever score a #1 U.S. hit with "I Will Follow Him" in 1963. Why did she never write an autobiography? In a recent interview she said it's because there was absolutely nothing scandalous about her life and she thought it would bore readers.

How times change.

Also telling is the tattoo on her right arm which appears to be a tattoo of her own visage.

She probably sees it as an “independent woman” symbol, however it screams “I’m so self-absorbed I’ll put a tattoo of myself on my skin, not that of my children”.

Marrying a young virgin certainly isn’t a guarantee of loyalty or chasteness. The slut will eventually emerge and make up for lost time having been “weighed down” in a traditional relationship.

Quote: (12-29-2018 10:57 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

The biggest challenge for men who choose to marry isn't in the choice of the woman, it's the influence that a corrupt society has on the woman.

THIS

I think 2 things need to be noted here:

The guy does not look like he has a strong enough masculine frame to keep his girl in line, as evidenced by his submissive body language in SOME of the photos with her. (He looks young, so I take that into account when considering his self confidence)

This man (like all men) would have benefited from a larger age gap between him and his wife. A man marrying when he himself is too young will ALWAYS have little experience with both relationship game and female nature in general.

Some guys get lucky and marry young and their virgin wife is easy to handle...other young guys get a virgin wife with terrible friends and a broken family. However, you will have a much easier time keeping your wife from falling into bad habits and degenerate behaviour if your are a red pilled man aged 30 or higher who has had the necessary life experience in dealing with different girlfriends, saying "NO" and maintaining frame.

Historically the standard age gap between men and women who were getting married was anywhere from 7 to 20 years, with the girl usually being between 15 and 20 and the guy being between 25 and 35.

This standard existed for hundreds (probably thousands) of years before the 20th century. This age gap standard was almost universal across different religions and cultures worldwide. Asia, Africa, Europe, Middle East, all had the age gap with the man never marrying too young. It only started changing in the mid 20th century, and soon after divorces and broken families skyrocketed.

Her "We get together for a drink" comment is complete bullshit.

She gets together over drinks to tease poor (((noahschlomski))) not because she gives a shit about the kid. She's also trying to find out if he's got any new shixsas hanging around, because she may feel like going crazy and getting some domestic violence charges thrown his way.

And trust me, somewhere in her profile theres a picture of her holding a stack of dollars next to her ear (aka her Thottery Tickets) like its a telephone or a comment about her "living her best life." I speak slut.

Aloha!

Quote: (12-29-2018 10:31 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

A possible ideal is a girl who made a couple "mistakes" and realized she does not want the promiscuous lifestyle. At some point, a girl has to DECIDE to be a good woman. She must consciously resist the cock carousel.

A lot of this depends on the girl's family and how they raise her, ESPECIALLY the relationship between her and her father. A father's job traditional job to keep his daughter respectable both through affectionate love AND strict discipline until she married, regardless of how old she got. That is why fathers "gave away" their daughters to their new husbands on the wedding day. They were transferring that responsibility onto their new son in law...and you can be damn sure before they did that, they made sure that dude was up to the job.

If a girl's father is weak and has no authority over her, or she has no respect/love for him, or worst of all there is no father at all, virgin girls will descend into sluts A LOT faster.

Lots of weak fathers or absent fathers = lots of sluts.

You won't ever get a young, beautiful, virgin wife who will stay loyal and cherish you for the rest of your life. It's a fantasy, just like getting a tall, well hung reformed player and maximum alpha male billionaire is for a woman. And if you aren't the latter, you certainly don't deserve the first.

So what it really comes down to is what you can settle for. You are far from perfect and so your wife will be far from perfect as well.

Personally I have come to realize that I will just get a relatively non-slutty girl who is reasonably agreeable. Have her pump out a baby or two. In the meantime I will have sex with other women until our relationship has become so unbearable that we'll separate/divorce, and then it's time for the next one.

This has been the natural cycle forever and it's the way it will always be. That girl we have in our minds is nothing but a mirage, just as we are to women. Perfection is out of reach and happiness in the human, spiritual and material world is always fleeting. All we can do is accept it and make the best of it.

Quote: (12-30-2018 01:34 AM)Caduceus Wrote:  

Quote: (12-29-2018 10:31 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

A possible ideal is a girl who made a couple "mistakes" and realized she does not want the promiscuous lifestyle. At some point, a girl has to DECIDE to be a good woman. She must consciously resist the cock carousel.

A lot of this depends on the girl's family and how they raise her, ESPECIALLY the relationship between her and her father. A father's job traditional job to keep his daughter respectable both through affectionate love AND strict discipline until she married, regardless of how old she got. That is why fathers "gave away" their daughters to their new husbands on the wedding day. They were transferring that responsibility onto their new son in law...and you can be damn sure before they did that, they made sure that dude was up to the job.

If a girl's father is weak and has no authority over her, or she has no respect/love for him, or worst of all there is no father at all, virgin girls will descend into sluts A LOT faster.

Lots of weak fathers or absent fathers = lots of sluts.

Ever heard of Catholic school girls with strict fathers? They LOVE taking the D, in the arse to remain "virgins".

Face it fellas, you aren't getting a true young virgin anywhere in the first world unless you yourself are 15-19 because that's the only age group legit virgins naturally fuck with.

Sorry to be contrarian, but I've read the last month of her twitter and she doesn't seem that bad.

She posts a lot about her co-parent and his massive importance in her life. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up together again, she'd get more far more investment in the relationship from him then she would with a stranger.

She married and became a mother really young, so the seven year itch must have been really strong. Many woman would just have cucked him, so separating is far more honest.

The only thing that weirds me out is keeping the children strict vegan. The needs of a growing boy are different from an adult woman. A couple free-range eggs a day would do no harm, and might help a lot.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Once they got in the real world she sensed her value was higher than his and that was the end.

Quote: (12-29-2018 10:48 PM)Heuristics Wrote:  

She probably started hanging out with divorced women, that or she was told by coworkers that she needed to get on the carousel.

This. It's a great thing to wife a young vrigin and hve her bear your kids, but you gotta keep her away from toxic WOMEN. i.e. ones that aren't married with kids. Basically, you gotta take out into a community with other families like each other, keep wifi and data off cellphones and just block all social media, hell maybe give her two more kids to keep her busy.

Women HATE each other, especially if they fail at their bioloical imperative, having children when they are at their most fertile. These women will try to bring the "winning" ones down to their level. Misery loves company.

So this is much less "awalt even if virgin" and more lack of wisdom on the husband and his parent's part to give him the balls to lead his wife away from toxic women.

Isaiah 4:1

I got curious and did a bit of sleuthing. This girl sounds like a classic case of BPD. Only solution with them is to run the fuck away, despite how fun they can be.

Quote:Quote:

What's interesting is the body language of the daughter. She is facing away from the mother. She knows mommy destroyed the family.

In spite of this case, I rather settle down with a virgin than a girl who has been with men. A possible ideal is a girl who made a couple "mistakes" and realized she does not want the promiscuous lifestyle. At some point, a girl has to DECIDE to be a good woman. She must consciously resist the cock carousel.

Roosh, seruously?

I would totally understand if you said you wanted a virgin, but that you were willing to settle for a woman who has been with a few men because virgins are simply so hard to find in this day and age.

But are you saying that you believe a girl who has been with a few men is actually preferable to a virgin (because a virgin "won't know what she's missing" and will therefore be sexually curious about other men, whereas a girl who has already been with a few men will be less likely to cheat because she "already had her fun," "is ready to settle down," and "knows what she wants (i.e. monogamy")?

I believe studies have very clearly shown that virgin brides are less likely to cheat, less likely to divorce, etc.

Also, I believe that if you're not the man to take your wife's virginity, in a way she will never completely belong to you. The man who took your wife's virginity (and any other men who have banged her) will always own a part of her soul.

Furthermore, my preference for a virgin bride is not only an intellectual conclusion based on calculating the odds she will cuck me or divorce me. That certainly is a big part of the reason, but the main reason I prefer a virgin is not based on statistics or intellectual/philosophical conclusions. It is because I just have a very negative visceral reaction to the thought of another man banging my wife (whether it happenes before or after we get married).

I believe that traditional Christianity teaches
that if a woman has sex before marriage, she is sinning against her future husband.

Quote:Quote:

Face it fellas, you aren't getting a true young virgin anywhere in the first world unless you yourself are 15-19 because that's the only age group legit virgins naturally fuck with.

This is why if I ever have a son, I will teach him to take relationships seriously at this age.

I'm not saying that guys this age should feel obligated to marry ant start a family right away I'm just saying that if you get lucky and find a virgin girlfriend at this age (lie I did), it will possibly save you a lot of time dealib with sluts when you're older, and your chances of ending up getting cucked or divorced are a lot lower than they otherwise would have been.

In the past, a man could be between 20 abd 30 and still find a virgin woman to marry. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen anynore, so your only chance to marry a virgin is to meet her when you're very young.

I'mm not saying that a man so young should put all his energy into finding a wife, but if he happens to stumble across a good girl and takes her virginity, he should not take that for granted.

I know it sucks to be that young and already tied down to one woman, but the only alternatives are to eventually mary a used woman, or to just never marry (and never pass on your genes).

This story black pills me. I feel paralyzed and unable to move while staring down into the abyss. Society is disfunctional beyond words and outside of Sharia law nothing can fix it.

I've recently been to developing countries in Eastern Europe and I've noticed being poor doesn't stop women from being degenerate mothers like this. They leave their man at a young age because "he was abusive" and get on the cock carousel just lie about being single moms. What amazes me most is they are poor af but still manage to find money to fund clothes, make up and even towards some plastic surgery (lips, nose, breasts, ass, in that order).

I need to take a small break from rvf :'(

Roosh, I like your conclusion. Yes, a woman needs to decide to be a good woman. You don't know how a virgin will respond when temptation comes knocking. But if a woman found out the hard way what she wants in life (not through riding the carousel but making some innocent mistakes) there's a higher chance of success.

One girl I was with briefly 18 months ago falls in this category. She made some mistakes, but looking at the total of her behavior and family situation I have no doubt she is marriage material. This is rare but not as unusual as many men seem to think. She still wants to get back together.

''Marrying a virgin is not a guarantee that your marriage will work out.''

Indeed. Its a game of chance ultimately and virgins increase the odds of a healthy marriage. But the state of a person's heart is out of one's control. The best one can do is to be as discerning as humanly possible. But be prepared for loss.

Fifty three thousand followers on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/caitlinflads_

That's the size of the University of Florida, constantly giving her confidence that she's doing the right thing.

Unfortunately this is the reality of the social media age. It doesn't matter if you wife her up and move her to the mountains, as long as she's on the internet, the social media culture will influence her as much as (if not more) than IRL culture.

Quote: (12-30-2018 07:07 AM)Rob Banks Wrote:  

I would totally understand if you said you wanted a virgin, but that you were willing to settle for a woman who has been with a few men because virgins are simply so hard to find in this day and age.

I don't think Roosh was saying a non-virgin is preferable - he had just mentioned he'd rather settle down with a virgin.

In any case, I do think family oriented girls with very low dick counts are potentially good candidates for LTRs. I agree with you that a virgin is better in every way, but if you're seriously looking to start a family, at some point you need to compromise. It is massively hard to find family oriented girls, massively hard to find virgins, and it's even harder to do it when you're in your 30s or 40s.

I have an example. A couple of years ago I met a very religious girl. We went on a few dates. She had a regular job, but she hated it. She frequently shared pictures of babies and families in her social media. It was easy to tell she had no interest in a career or any modern bullshit - she just wanted to settle down with someone and pump out some kids.

However, despite her religiousness, she wasn't a virgin. She had had sex exactly one time before, when she was a teen. Lost her virginity to a school teacher she became infatuated with. Her parents found out and the guy moved out of town. That's the story she told me, anyway. She was 20 something when I met her. She was feminine, very attentive to her looks, and treated me very well. Her social circle was almost entirely made up by religious people.

Ultimately I decided not to pursue a relationship with her, the primary reason being that I knew she was looking to marry someone and I didn't want to marry a non-virgin. To this day I wonder if I didn't make the wrong decision bailing on this girl. I also feel I basically alpha widowed her, because she still texts me. Sure, she wasn't my ideal, but when it comes to marriage and kids, what's really important is whether the woman will be a good mom, a good wife, etc.

How do you know she was a virgin?