rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman kills herself after boyfriend dies in car crash

She really loved him. This type of connection is hard to find. I believe many women would grieve for a month and then start tapping into the orbiter supply.

Quote:Quote:

A British woman living in Australia reportedly was found dead fewer than 24 hours after finding out her longtime boyfriend was run over and killed near their home.

Jason Francis, 29, was hit by a pizza delivery driver's white Volkswagen Jetta at about 8 p.m. Saturday near the Perth home he shared with his girlfriend of eight years, Alice Robinson, the Perth Now newspaper reported.

Francis was rushed to Royal Perth Hospital by paramedics but died of his injuries.

Robinson reportedly was home waiting for Francis when he was struck and killed. It is believed she only realized what happened after seeing emergency services outside her house.

According to Perth Now, friends became worried about Robinson’s safety when they were unable to contact her after she left the hospital on Saturday night.

Police said Robinson was found dead in “non-suspicious circumstances” on Sunday afternoon, fewer than 24 hours after Francis was killed.

The couple, originally from the United Kingdom, is believed to have moved to Australia less than a year ago after traveling the world together.

“I am devastated to let everyone know that my beautiful daughter was so distraught she could not bear to live without her beloved Jase and chose to take her own life,” Robinson’s mother Dawn wrote on social media, according to News.com.au. “My husband and I now grieve for the loss of two wonderful people that brought light to everyone’s life.”

Francis, a talented rugby player, was a member of the Cottesloe Rugby Union Football Club.

The club’s president, Sam Diamond, posted a tribute to the couple, calling them “two beautiful souls” who were lost “far too early.”

“Jase and Alice had only been at the club for a short time but had already ingrained themselves into the third grade and fourth grade families,” he wrote on Facebook. “They could both be found at the multitude of offseason barbecues where Jase would always do his best impression of a competitive eater whilst Alice filled our hearts with her infectious laugh.”

He continued: “These are two beautiful souls that we have lost far too early, and were loved like family. CRUFC extends our deepest sympathies and condolences to the Francis and Robinson families back in the UK. I hope that all club members and anyone else who knew Jase and Alice find a sympathetic shoulder to lean on in these sad times.”

A GoFundMe page was created to help the couple’s families with any costs.

Police said the driver behind the wheel was an 18-year-old pizza delivery driver who they believe might not have seen Francis until it was too late. They said the driver, who has not been identified or charged with a crime, stopped and called police after the collision, which is under investigation.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/woman-foun...sh-reports

[Image: attachment.jpg40958]   

This happened in the city I live in. What a tragedy.

If there is a lesson to be learnt here, it relates to not putting yourself in potentially risky situations especially when you’ve had too much to drink and your senses/judgement are compromised.

Reports are conflicting however, as the news reported he was sitting on the kerb but the driver who hit him claims he was lying on the road.

Sources say the couple was together 8 years. That would make him 21 when they got together. I don't know her age, but im assuming either the same as him or younger. With that age on her part, there's still a possibility she may have lost her virginity to him. In any case, they were together a long time and from when she was a young age, which would explain the strong pair bonding on her part.

-

[Image: 1079112.jpg]

In all seriousness, as tragic as this is, in a sad and twisted way it's reassuring to know this kind of love does exist. RIP, two beautiful souls.

If it was a guy who killed himself over a girl you would be calling him a sucker.

Don't debate me.

There is no doubt that a woman can fall in love with a man, and be extremely distressed when that relationship ends. That doesn't make her any better than other women (or men) however. It doesn't mean she wouldn't cheat on the guy or that she wouldn't have stopped loving him the minute his SMV would've temporarily declined.

Their situation was bizarre. If she really loved him she wouldve pushed for marriage and not been content with being a girlfriend for so long. And if he was alpha enough to keep her dangling for 8 years I daresay he had sidechicks or would have broken up with her. How can you be indecisive for 8 fucking years.
He was acting like a hot chick, stringing her along while wondering if he could find better pussy thats why he never proposed.

Completely irrational on his part thats probably why she was so attracted to him.

Nice-looking couple. What a waste. But I would guess that they were both under the influence of alcohol when they died.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (12-30-2018 02:22 AM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

Their situation was bizarre. If she really loved him she wouldve pushed for marriage and not been content with being a girlfriend for so long. And if he was alpha enough to keep her dangling for 8 years I daresay he had sidechicks or would have broken up with her. How can you be indecisive for 8 fucking years.
He was acting like a hot chick, stringing her along while wondering if he could find better pussy thats why he never proposed.

Completely irrational on his part thats probably why she was so attracted to him.

First of all R.I.P to both of them! But man oh man... I couldn't disagree more with your analysis though! She was a Girlfriend for 8 years because he knew how much of a high value catch he was... and needed to achieve his objectives first in order to tie the knot. Maybe he cheated... but still this chick stuck with him... literally stuck with him... because she knew he loved her & was being taken care of to the highest degree already.

Women who look like her wouldn't stick around unless she knew he was a winner, and knew exactly when the wedding dress was getting bought! He probably had clearly laid out a scenario to her for when they would get married, and never deviated from it! It does seem bizarre... because few men have the discipline & patience to not get pushed around when it's time for marriage!

Women equal marriage to security... but their whole life IS SECURITY nowadays, so what's the point of doing it until you're secured first? This Guy knew! If she gives you an ultimatum & you’re not ready ==> then you walk away straight up! Be willing to walk away within 30 Seconds or less DeNiro style! Men have to start being this guy in order for women to learn to chill out! However she shouldn't have done it because that's not what he would've wanted for her tough!

Woulda banged.

The thirst for alpha males is real. Enough to die for.

Don't debate me.

Well that was a nice gesture on her part.

Very sad, rip.

The guy was handsome (no homo) and so was she. Probably the receipt for a great romance that eventually ended in tragedy.

Devil’s Advocate: What if she did something bad, he went out and got sloshed and ended up falling in the street. She then couldn’t handle the guilt.

The guy looks as alpha as they come and the girl is pretty and feminine. If we have an RVF member stop logging in after the accident I wouldn't be surprised... the guy had his game on point. Very sad story.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tr...o-13792467

Some additional photos:

[Image: 0_Man-29-dies-after-being-run-over-by-Do...day-of.jpg]

[Image: 1_Man-29-dies-after-being-run-over-by-Do...day-of.jpg]

[Image: 1_Alice-Robinson.jpg]

[Image: 0_MAIN-Alice-Robinson.jpg]

[Image: 0_MAIN-Alice-Robinson.jpg]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Who wouldn't want a woman's love like that?

Its a shame they never started a family earlier. Her love for her husband could have lived on through their children.

Quote: (12-30-2018 12:28 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

If it was a guy who killed himself over a girl you would be calling him a sucker.

That's a retarded statement. Sure if a guy killed himself over being dumped - okay I may have to agree. But if he killed himself over her death.... well, I'd consider it a poor decision but not being a sucker. It would be as equal a tragedy as this story.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

They should've had kids. She would still be alive

The girl is a sucker.

By the way the guy is objectively quite a lot more attractive than the girl. I would say he's a solid 7.5 while she is about a 6-6.5. If he is then somehow an alpha and of high stature in their community then it makes sense she feels he'd be irreplaceable.

Actually, I agree. I wrote a mini-essay on why she was a 'sucker' to take her own life. About how game doesn't just save male lives, it would have saved her female life too. Everything to live for. Beauty, loyalty...

We will see more of this in the future as the wildly skewed playing field rights itself, albeit in a 'perverse' manner.

However. For later.

Not really in the mood to post it now. And I had some choice shots lined up from some Class A Aussie munters, plus a bit of gay pride perversion/inversion thrown in too. I even annotated it for a bit of humor. Maybe tomorrow.

Quote: (12-30-2018 11:56 AM)Brother Abdul Majeed Wrote:  

Yes. Yes it was. Incredibly nice. The kind of gesture no woman would ever make about a little man like you.

[Image: tenor.gif]

You and your kind are a cancer on this forum. You are just a cancer on humanity really.

GTFO little boy.

You are weak, ineffectual, impotent, probably 'going your own way'. When in fact, it's the 'only way to go' as not even a cunt would have you. And I'd side with the cunt on this one. It's pathetic male individuals like you that helped to create this mess we are in, and you only stir the pot and make it worse as we try to pick up the pieces to make it right. For all our sakes, curb your autism and kindly STFU!

You aren't welcome at the table anymore after a comment like that. My table, anyway.

Get. The. Fuck. Out.

And I'm being polite.

Having said all that, I'll try to formulate my thoughts a little extra harder for tomorrow, as to why this is such a sad event, why we will be seeing more of it, and how it can be prevented in the future.

We are now in to the realm of (male) game saving (female) lives. They need our help now more than ever. They will need it more in the future again.

Let the incels and faggots rejoice the loss of a truly loyal woman.

We lost one of the good ones here boys, and every one we can bring back from the edge and save in the future is a bonus not just for their families and brothers and sisters, and not even just for the few fortunate men that might eventually gain their rare charms, but for humanity as a whole. Our children.

I've lost my flow. I was in good humour as well, for once in a while. For a while. Some things are worth fighting fire on fire.

Hopefully tomorrow (later today): I'll try to cover Narcissism, BPD, Aussie bitches, Anglo bitches. The turnaround that is coming soon that this is just a harbinger to, but that still won't stop the decline... all in relation to this event.

Just some silly thoughts, nothing special. Hopefully it will make sense...

And hopefully I will do it respectfully and not make anyone ashamed to be a member of this fine forum. Unlike 'Abdul Majeed'.

Quote: (12-30-2018 11:56 AM)Brother Abdul Majeed Wrote:  

Hang your head in shame if you can even understand the concept.

Oh, and GTFO!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: (12-30-2018 08:14 PM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

The girl is a sucker.

She most certainly is.

But she and her family are still deserving of our compassion and understanding.

Is she / are they, not?

I was going to give you some thoughts tonight Catalyst on your current situation that you've asked for a bit of feedback on. But we'll save that for tomorrow as well.

It's all related.

There's a time for fighting, a time for no mercy, and then there is a time for compassion and a little understanding. It goes a long way, if one can muster it.

Let me just say this: an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Anyone should be able to understand that. But if you don't understand how it relates to this story/concept, well... see you tomorrow!

You came here to learn? Well, it's time for class.

The emotions in this thread are running high. Although if some random Indian would run me over and kill me I'd wish my wife would live on and have even more kids