rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it true that argentinian women have really phat asses?

I was just talking to one of my homies who has been to Argentina for few months and he was telling me that i should go to Argentina if what i am looking for is phat ass women. He told me that 85% of the women there have really nice asses and that i will be highly impressed. He knows im crazy about dominican girls and he said that argetinian girls are even nicer than dominican girls in terms of booty.

I know women there can play a bit hard to get but im up for the challenge. Anybody who has been there can confirm that women in Argentina have really nice asses?

Confirmed.

Quote: (10-07-2011 11:00 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Confirmed.

Better than Dominican ass??????!!!!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (10-07-2011 11:14 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Confirmed.

FYI diff ethnicity

I'm not sure why Pitt decided a single thread was called for on this question. ????

Lots of data sheets on Argie girls, and he could have easily bumped those....[Image: dodgy.gif]

Mixx

I would say they have very nice asses but for the phat asses you better go to Colombia or Brazil.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

I don't remember thinking Argentinian girls had particulary big asses on the whole. Brazil definitely though.

Confirmed.

Eye of beholder.

This chick was Argentinian:

[Image: keyra_augustina.jpg]

Seemed pretty average from what I saw. If you're looking for junk in the trunk type ass, I don't think you'll find much of it Argentina.

@G

That girl above has an incredible ass, but not sure that'd qualify as "phat" like the poster was asking.

Quote: (10-07-2011 12:38 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Confirmed.

Eye of beholder.

Keyra Augustina has the best ass in the world for her body type.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

Quote: (10-07-2011 12:38 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Confirmed.

Eye of beholder.

They might have cute asses but they're against it getting exploration unlike brazilian girls who practically insist on it.A general cultural difference that occured I know not how .

Where can a pervert like me find asses like gmanifesto put up?

Quote: (10-07-2011 04:44 PM)houston Wrote:  

Where can a pervert like me find asses like gmanifesto put up?

The Internet.

Or Argentina.

I think people need to understand the difference between a

Plump Ass

&

Phat Ass

Two different types imo.

If you mean 'phat' as in a Monica Santhiago way, go to Brazil.

Argentinians have the smallest and slimmest asses of all of South America. So if you're into like big round booties, then it's the wrong place to go. But they're still Latinas, so yeah, they have nice asses.

Honestly though, if you're looking for big asses, then your return on investment is going to be much better in a place like Brazil. Argentinian girls are a headache to pick up.

Quote: (10-08-2011 12:57 AM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Argentinians have the smallest and slimmest asses of all of South America. So if you're into like big round booties, then it's the wrong place to go. But they're still Latinas, so yeah, they have nice asses.

Honestly though, if you're looking for big asses, then your return on investment is going to be much better in a place like Brazil. Argentinian girls are a headache to pick up.

The argentinas have smaller/flatter asses than the chilean girls?

From everything ive heard & read chilean girls have the dullest bodies in all of south america.

Haven't been to Chile, but definitely smaller/flatter than Brazil/Colombia/Central America/Caribbean

I have spent plenty of time in the area of Miami Beach they call little Buenos Aires so I think I can chime in on this one. Argentinians do have very nice asses. I agree with others here that there is a difference between a nice ass and a "booty". If you like a thicker, curvier, version with some hip action then I think you will be disappointed. The best I can describe an Argentinian ass is small and bubble like.

I think FlacoLoco describes it well, most girls don't have a BIG ass but they have a NICE ass.

Quote: (10-08-2011 01:06 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2011 12:57 AM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

The argentinas have smaller/flatter asses than the chilean girls?

From everything ive heard & read chilean girls have the dullest bodies in all of south america.

I must say that Chile has way better asses than Bolivia or Peruvian.
I know, double flagged those countries.

Dancing with the stars Argentina style:

Quote: (10-08-2011 04:20 AM)FlacoLoco Wrote:  

I have spent plenty of time in the area of Miami Beach they call little Buenos Aires so I think I can chime in on this one. Argentinians do have very nice asses. I agree with others here that there is a difference between a nice ass and a "booty". If you like a thicker, curvier, version with some hip action then I think you will be disappointed. The best I can describe an Argentinian ass is small and bubble like.

Good example of Argentine ass. Argi girls do have nice asses. You described it well. If you want a big old fat booty hit up Brazil or DR. If you want a nice ass, Argi girls got it going on as well, but they have different curves than the Brazilians and Dominicans.

She gets naked in this one:
http://gawker.com/5846473/woman-gets-com...-the-stars

The image posted by gmanifesto is not really my type of ass but if most of girls have asses like the image posted by Flacoloco then it is perfect for me. I didnt mean that big big ass like many brazillian girls..i think like more nice well shaped asses like the image posted by Flacoloco.