rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Activism/Street Protest Game

I've been considering going down to the Wall Street protest rallies to game the mostly young, passionate and emotionally charged young women I see on TV in the rallies. Seems like there will be plenty of opportunities for environmental openers. Has anyone done anything similar? There should be plenty of opportunities here, as these types of protests are spreading nationwide. They seem unfocused, with broad bases themes of dissatisfaction with the economy, meaning that I won't have a "credibility barrier," such as if I were to show up at a Save the Whales or some PETA demonstration where I'd have trouble maintaining a straight face. Gentlemen?

You would need to speak the lingo and walk the walk. If you're an older dude, make sure you have a story about your "movement experience". If you are below the age of 25, have a rucksack adorned with "cause" buttons and a scruffy (but groomed) beard. And be read-up on your Chomsky. Speak bravely to whatever power structure is nearby and they will get that tingle.

Depending on how hardcore they are you might have to wait a while till you can go on a date/bang them. Or you can fuck her on wall street itself... hilarity ensues. Who knows maybe you'd get all the ladies in on that one. Big protest orgy only you and every woman. ANYWAYS.

My suggestion would be to look the part know a bit about the cause, feign compassion and don't get your dumb ass arrested. I wouldn't go for the super hardcore ones either, they're probably way too into the protest to even think about banging you, there should be tons of girls on the outlying area a lot maybe alone or with a friend, go for those.

The protests here draw a fairly wide spectrum of people. There's a lot of "normal" liberal girls along with the more extremist types. Should be good hunting.

Oh, also I think the protests are set to expand to most major cities. Or at least that's the plan, protest girls for all!

Never done it, but it might be hard to game the chicks mid-protest. You'll seem more into gaming than protesting. I know I would. I would go where they congregate when they're not yelling and holding signs. I read they established a library, that'd be one place. Or the coffee shops and parks surrounding where they sleep.

Quote: (10-07-2011 07:33 AM)ColSpanker Wrote:  

You would need to speak the lingo and walk the walk. If you're an older dude, make sure you have a story about your "movement experience". If you are below the age of 25, have a rucksack adorned with "cause" buttons and a scruffy (but groomed) beard. And be read-up on your Chomsky. Speak bravely to whatever power structure is nearby and they will get that tingle.

Are you speaking from experience, or talking out of your ass?

Experience. I've "known" quite a few anarchist Madonnas.

You don't need to pretend to be into what they're into, though they'll question your motives if you're at the actual protest and not chanting along. I used to slam an anarchist girl who was living in a squat for a couple of months. I told her I didn't buy into her crackpot politics (radical feminist, etc.) and it never caused me any problems. Though her loser co-squatters didn't like me at all.

As for the protests in NYC I happened to be going by last week and it looked calm. People were bored. Sitting around all day occupying a park can't be too exciting. It may not be hard to pull off if you avoid 'peak hours' (when things get rowdy) and hang out there when they're sitting around reading and not doing much.

I didn't make any moves. The girls weren't all that attractive. Also, I was in a suit and attracted some odd looks while walking among the protesters. Decided not to hang around.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (10-07-2011 12:01 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Never done it, but it might be hard to game the chicks mid-protest. You'll seem more into gaming than protesting. I know I would. I would go where they congregate when they're not yelling and holding signs. I read they established a library, that'd be one place. Or the coffee shops and parks surrounding where they sleep.

Quote: (10-07-2011 07:33 AM)ColSpanker Wrote:  

Are you speaking from experience, or talking out of your ass?

Either way it makes sense. You can't just go up knowing absolutely nothing, you need to at least feign caring about whatever they're protesting, if you're not with them you're against them.

I can't imagine that gaming these girls would be easier than regular girls in a coffee shop or bookstore. There seems to be more guys than women in the protest videos I've seen.

One thing you can do is plant yourself at a comfortable coffee shop close to the protest site and approach there.

A good friend of mine is an attorney in A Major City who is heavy into a weird niche field with activist types. He represents bicycle activists, like those Critical Mass trust fund douchebags who block traffic while kicking cars and crap like that, who the Major City PD/transit cops/whoever routinely beat the shit out of and arrest on bullshit charges. More importantly he handles the criminal side and the mass civil suits which follow when the dozen phone videos emerge showing Officer McDumbass committing multiple counts of felony assault and the city settles the suit.

Ergo the young activist poon think he walks on water when he gets them off their charges and settles their civil suits with a low four figure cash infusions for each of them, while getting a big payday for his firm. It's a perfect unending source of young gullible women and great money, because Major City isn't going to stop having incoming hordes of young female activists or cops who break the law without consequences for their careers.

The point is that he gets more young activist ass than a toilet seat and makes serious bank at the same time. There's pussy and gold in them thar' hills if you figure out an angle. That's all I know.

EDIT: Added ambiguity to protect the guilty.

I want to become an attorney now.

That whole activist attorney angle is genius - a "suit" "sticking it to the man" while raking in cash and poon. The irony is priceless.

Yes, it sounds like the way to go is to work the fringes, the surrounding coffee shops etc. It seems that there are many protesters with thier own specific agenda only marginally related to the broad themes of the Wall Street protests. I envision walking around with a clipboard gathering signatures for my own particular cause, hmmm, lets say women's reproductive rights ... "Yeah sweetheart, I'm in touch with women's issues and I'll just need your name and phone number for my petition ...". Ha, ha, even better, "I'm organizing a slutwalk, are you a slut?"

Quote: (10-07-2011 04:22 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

One thing you can do is plant yourself at a comfortable coffee shop close to the protest site and approach there.

Nothing beats getting a cup of Starbucks after a long day of protesting corporations, haha.

I stopped by the Occupy D.C. protests. They are sleeping in tents, with limited shower and laundry opportunities. So it is mostly men and women over 40 or 50. Young protestors are poor, and are not hanging out in Starbucks. But they are also bored and happy to chat.

One young woman told me she got a ride in a group's van. She is sharing a tent with the driver, and automatically sleeping with him.

I once got a girlfriend by responding to her ultraliberal ad with a feminist Marx quote from the Communist Manifesto. But you must be congruent. I tell these women that I worked on Wall Street and quit because of my disappointment with corruption and lack of social contribution.

I've been going to the occupy sacramento protests all week just to pick up on cute liberal chicks. I've gotten a couple of numbers but my penis remains relatively dry. Last night I met a super hot jewish girl, but she couldn't receive my game very well when every ten seconds she stopped to yell some shit about banks at the cars that drove by honking.

My friend got the number of a hot local reporter who was covering the protest. Always outdoing me.

Kaywhole: are you hitting on campers or girls who are just stopping by for a short time?

I thought of this thread on Sunday. I was sitting at a coffee shop getting some work done, when three protester chicks came and sat at the table next to me. They were 7, 6, and -2 butch. It was clear they hadn't showered in days, and I just couldn't muster up any interest to make a play. I may go check the scene this weekend to see if there's any less hardcore types to be had.

I went down to OWS last Friday for the first time, there are cliques there. You might fair better in some than others. I.e. I didnt really fit with the hippy jam band out front. During the General Assembly everyone broke up into small groups of about 12-15 ppl to help come up with helpful solutions, I proved to be the most effective speaker and took the lead. After leading the discussion I got up and relayed our solutions in front of the hundreds of people there. I got a number of a cute chick that had her eye on me for a few and left. My situation might be different because I am young and passionate about this stuff (to a certain degree). I dressed well and showed enough social dominance to the point people wouldnt believe I was only there for a few hrs, and instead thought I was one of the starting few camping out there. the campers didn't really interest me at all, they have been sleeping there for 3 weeks and they show it. My advice is dress well, lead subtly, and have an angle to work. I worked the student loan angle because I could relate but theres a bunch out there. The girls who stop by are def down to give up numbers to a cool guy they meet there.

Meh, I passed by the Occupy Wall Street site and was under-impressed by the caliber of women there. I just couldn’t muster the energy to fake any empathy for their causes. I was envisioning cute starry-eyed college girls but these grungy chicks were just off. Instead spent the time day gaming the hot office workers at lunch, so not all was lost.

http://hotchicksofoccupywallstreet.tumblr.com/